• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

She whimpered a little bit nodded and placed a hand on her bump getting out with him and walking inside, gripping his hand tightly with nerves and went to sit down when they said she would have to be patient for a bit. His partner pulled him to the side sighing heavily. ‘There was a bloodied knife in his pocket but they didn’t find him bleeding anywhere. He’s stabbed someone.” He muttered quietly so carmen couldn’t hear.

Lana got back and passed max a drink and sighed quietly. “What’s wrong with him? Why is he getting worse?” She asked her quietly and sighed heavily.

Max frowned some and looked at Lana "If I knew the answer sweetheart I would tell you." She whispered

Tom sighed heavily shaking his head a bit "Run a DNA test, check here to see if anyone came in." He muttered before going to Carmen and wrapping hid arms around her.

He nodded and left to go run the errand while carmen leaned into Tom shaking a little and keeping one hand on her bump. “Daddy’s gonna be okay.” She murmured quietly trying to stay calm.

Lana just nodded and sat with her hugging her tightly. “He’s gonna adopt me.... I get to stay with him forever when he does. I can’t wait.” She told her quietly.

Max hugged her back and smiled happily "Oh sweetheart I know he has been out of it but he is so excited about it too, he loves you sooo much." She whispered kissing the top of her head

Tom placed a hand on her bump giving a soft smile "Boy or girl?" He asked softly trying to get her mind off of Charlie for the time being

“Girl.” She told him quietly. “She’s doing okay so far, they’re keeping a close eye on both of us.... this isn’t his fault Tom.... he was doing amazing and then his dad came back into town.... and his dad always manages to screw him up. It’s the only family he’s got left.” She explained.

Lana just nodded and looked over as he started grunting and making weird noises in his sleep until he was yelling out and nurses came in to check on him.

Tom nodded softly and gave a small sigh "I understand, but if this always happens when his dad's around maybe you guys should get a restraining order? If he is a danger to Charlie he can get one and this, this is definitely a danger to him." He explained giving a small smile though about the baby "A girl huh? Well we both know you'll have your hands full if she is anything like the stories I heard about you as a kid." He joked smiling as she gave a small laugh at him

Max frowned and moved away so they could look at him. She kept Lana close to her side taking a deep breath and doing her best to stay calm about it all.

She just nodded and sniffled a little. “I just want her and Charlie to both be okay... we haven’t even had a chance to talk about names yet.” She whimpered looking up as a doctor came out and she walked over. “Is he okay?! When can I see him?” She asked him desperately.

Jon woke up quickly and groaned loud looking over at max and reaching for her, shaking like mad. “Tell then to go away. Please I wanna go home.” He sobbed shaking badly until one of the nurses grabbed his arm to try and calm him down but it just panicked hjm more and he wrenched his arm away from her quickly accidentally smacking her in the process.

Max watched him and went wide eyed as he accidently smacked the woman. She quickly sent Lana out and rushed over to him takimg his hand in hers "Jon look at me, look at me and only me okay? You are okay, you are here with me not there." She said soothingly "They'll go away but you have to calm down a little."

The doctor gave a heavy sigh and looked at the woman "You're lucky, he made it out but he is in sedated detox at the moment. Whatever he took did a real number on him, doesnt seem to be your regular heroin. We're running tests right now but you may go in to see him if you want." He explained before he led her and Tom to Charlie's room.

He looked at her breathing heavily and shaking his head. “No no they need to go now!” He whimpered pulling her in close and hiding his face into her shoulder while his head nurse took one look at max and shook her head. “He needs a new psych evaluation.” She told her and went to go get that krganised.

Carmen sat down next to the bd and took his hand in hers tightly watching him carefully hearing toms phone ring and saw him step out but she wasn’t so worried about that right now. Charlie has survived and that was what was important to her.

Max held him close to her and rocked him gently trying to calm him down "I'm right here, they're gone now." She whispered kissing the top of his head gently

Tom felt his phone go off and stepped out of the room to give them some privacy. He sighed heavily and answered hoping it wasnt anything about Charlie "Yeah? What is it?" He asked his partner

“You’re not gonna like this. The junkie we picked up this evening... we found a young man behind the bar... a different alley. He’s being rushed to hospital as we speak, hopefully he’ll make it but looks like a drug deal gone south. The dna matches.” He told him.

Jon frowned some and Just held onto her Tightly. “I love you.” He whimpered just scared of everything at the moment.

Tom let out a heavy sigh "Shit..alright don't say a word to his girl." He muttered hanging up before he went to Carmen looking at her giving a sad smile

Max kissed his forehead gently "I love you too Jon." She whispered stroking his cheek gently

Jon looked up at her and frowned, "My head really hurts." He whimpered gripping at her hand, only beginning to notice how much it hurt now that he had calmed down. He looked up and groaned a bit, his eyes rolling back and he started shaking uncontrollably, the monitors sending off several alarms.

Carmen frowned at him some, swallowing hard, "What's he done? I'm not an idiot... Also the nurse just said there was a knife with blood in his pocket... One of my kitchen knives has gone missing... What has he done?" She asked worriedly, rubbing Charlie's knuckles

Max went wide eyed and moved out of the way as the nurses rushed in "He said his head was hurting him!" She informed them through sobs as she watched what was happening to him

Tom sat next to her and sighed heavily "Looks like a drug deal gone wrong.....found a young man in another alley behind a different bar with a wound. DNA matched. They're bringing him in but its noth looking good." He said quietly looking at Charlie "If....he dies Carmen...I have to arrest Charlie."

She nodded and frowned some, "He'll still be arrested for attempted though won't he? If the guy survives?" She asked him quietly. "He won't be around to see his daughter born either way." She mumbled and just curled up in the chair watching him carefully. "Tom... can I be left alone with him for now please?" She asked him quietly.

Lana frowned and watched worried sick about her uncle until they pulled a curtain around his bed and made Max leave as well and she hugged her tightly, "He's gotta be okay." She whimpered, "I can't go back to my mom please... not ever." She whimpered and held onto her breaking down into sobs

Max shook her head and held Lana close to her "No Lana, I won't let it happen." She whispered trying to console her the best she could

Tom nodded some and gave her free hand a light squeeze "You call me if you need anything okay? I'll do my best to make this as smooth as possible." He said softly before he left her to it for the time being.

Jon came to a couple hours later with a couple people in the room and he saw Lana sitting next to him, smiling at her a little. Having her there kept him a little calmer and he took her hand in his gently, "Lana.... What' going on?" He asked her quietly.

She thanked him quietly, "Oh... Oh I got a text about Jon being here... You should go see him, Max says he's not doing very good." She told him quietly. With everything going on she hadn't had a chance to catch up with her friend in a while.

Lana frowned and held his hand tightly "I don't know...you scared me." She whispered wiping her tears some but they continued to fall freely

Tom nodded some and gave a heavy sigh before he made it to Jon's room frowning when he saw the damage "Hey brother...heard you were here." He murmured hugging him some.

He frowned and just looked over at Tom, "Lana... sweetheart, go get yourself something to eat then come back up here... I wanna talk to you okay?" He murmured gently and squeezed her hand then let her go and looked at Tom, "Hey... yeah uh... mini stroke apparently, mixture of stress and a blunt force trauma injury they missed that's been slowly bleeding onto my brain since it all happened." He mumbled, "I think they want me psych evalled... I was meant to go back to work tomorrow... I was cleared, I'm fine but they want another one now, don't know why... What are you doing here in uniform?"

Carmen looked up and frowned seeing Max walk in, "Hey, how's Jon doing?" She asked her, getting up and hugged her tightly, "How did you know we were here?" She asked her quietly and hugged her again then took a seat again.

Tom listened to his friend and frowned more shaking his head a bit "Shit man....thats not good." He muttered taking in a deep breath "Just brought Charlie up....OD in an alley way and possible drug deal gone south." He explained

Max walked around the hospital trying to calm herself down while Jon slept. Though when stumbled apon Charlie's room she knocked and went inside hugging Carmen tight "Jon um....Jon isn't good." She admits taking a shaky breath "I um...I didnt know you were here honestly, I was walking around to try and calm myself while I'm around Jon...I'm pretty sure he has got major PTSD."

Jon sighed heavily and lay back a little, "Okay.... He gonna make it?" He asked him quietly, struggling to stay awake at the moment with his body recovering.

Carmen frowned some and nodded, "I'm surprised it's taken this long to come out to be honest." She mumbled quietly. and looked over at Charlie as he looked like he was starting to wake up, "Charlie... Babe can you hear me?" She asked him quietly, reaching over and taking his hand again.

Tom shrugged a bit giving a sigh "All honesty? I have no idea." He murmured taking a deep breath "How are you feelin?"

Max nodded softly and frowned looking at him as he just layed there staring into space "What happened?" She asked softly as she continued to look at him. He didnt look fully there.

She frowned shaking her head a bit, "He overdosed.... Charlie... Baby..." She whimpered gently cupping his cheek and moving into his line of vision, "Can you talk to me?" She begged quietly, pressing the call button for a nurse.

He shrugged a bit, "Tired, panicky... Lots of pain." He mumbled, starting to fall asleep again but he'd promised he would talk to Lana so he didn't want to stop doing that. He knew they needed to have a chat and if he fell asleep now she would be pissed off

Max sighed heavily and said her goodbye before she made her way back to Jon waving at Tom as she walked in "Hey babe, you feeling any better?" She asked quietly

Charlie grumbled softly wanting to look away from her. He was ashamed of himself and all he wanted right now was to be dead.

Tom chuckled a little as Jon slurred something inaudible, "He's been desperately trying to stay awake but he's exhausted and he's worried Lana's gonna be really mad at him." He told her, shaking his head some.

Carmen frowned and looked at him, "Charlie... I don't care what you did... I care that you're alive... Please... Please talk to me babe." She begged quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back