• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

He whimpered a little and started sobbing into her shoulder, "He ... He... He assaulted me." He choked out, "Every day." He whimpered, shaking still and leaning into her.

Max went wide eyed as she held him taking a deep breath "Assaulted you? Like sexually?" She asked softly letting a few tears fall as she tried to stay calm

He couldn’t even answer her as his body continued heaving with sobs holding onto her desperately until eventually he settled enough to talk and even then all he could manage was a nod to her.

Max took a deep breath and held him close to her "Oh Jon...baby...I'm so sorry." She whispered before she started crying with him

He just held onto her tightly as possible and buried his face into her shoulder, not moving out of the bed for the rest of the day, refusing to go down and speak to Lana when she got home, falling asleep early and staying curled under the covers.

Max held him close as well not letting him go until Lana came home. She sighed softly as she made dinner for the two of them knowing Jon wouldn't be eating tonight "How was your day sweetheart?"

Lana nodded. “It was good... I got a detention though, it was really stupid, everyone was talking and being loud but I was the only one who got in trouble. It’s okay though. I know my teachers brother is in jail and it’s uncle Jon who put him there. So he doesn’t like me.... where is he?” She asked just noticing he wasn’t downstairs and the dogs weren’t either.

Max listened to her and sighed heavily shaking her head a bit "I'm sorry sweetie. He is upstairs in bed with the dogs, he had a rough day today." She said softly giving a sigh as she put the plate down infront of her

Lana frowned some, "Is he ever gonna be okay?" She asked her frowning, "I know he's not eating anything." She told her. "I don't want them to make me go back to my mom." She told her seriously, sighing heavily when she heard him throwing up upstairs.

Max frowned more and sighed heavily "I won't let that happen." She whispered seriously before she went up to check on Jon frowning as she found him in the bathroom "Babe you need to eat." She whispered

He lay on the floor, pressing his cheek up against the cool bath tub, "I'm not hungry." He insisted, getting up, incredibly wobbly on his feet, just about making it to the bed and got back in, curling up under the covers again, trying to get back to sleep desperately

Max frowned more and checked him over "Babe you have a fever, you need to eat, you're sick." She whimpered stroing his cheek gently

"I'm not hungry Max please." He mumbled brushing her off a little, "I'll be okay." He mumbled but as he said it he was starting to shiver a little and just pulled the blankets around him a little tighter "I love you." He murmured, eventually managing to fall asleep again

-3 weeks-
Carmen was feeling a little worried. They'd had the first trial day today and it hadn't gone hugely well for him so she was just hoping they could get things together a little more. She'd just past 7 months pregnant now and after a scan yesterday they'd announced to her that there were in fact two babies. She hadn't told Charlie yet but she was on her way to the station now to go talk to him about everything and she would tell him then, just stressed and scared. She got there before they'd brought him back and just waited by the cell, grateful they'd kept him at the local station.

Jon was the worst he'd been so far now. He'd been ill the whole 3 weeks and in that time barely eaten and barely spoken a word to Max and only a little more to Lana. Every small noise was scaring him, anytime someone came up on the TV that had even the same hair color as the guy who'd taken him he flinched and flipped channels whether it was him or all three of them in the room but he'd been refusing medical help and he wouldn't talk to anyone.

Max sat at the studio taking a deep breath as she looked at the test in her hands crying silently. She couldn't believe it, an actual plus sign. This was her third one and she couldn't even begin to express her feelings about it. She was scared shitless about Jon, and also happy that she could possibly have a shot at a child once again. She had been holding everything in from their issues so he didn't have to see them but this was taking such a toll on her. She missed him and knowing she could do nothing to help him killed her on the inside.

Charlie came into the police station looking at Carmen giving a soft smile as he saw her bump. Even though he was in jail he had gotten a lot better and was excited to meet his child. He hated that it would probably be through a plastic glass but if he got to see her thats all that mattered to him. He went over to her and pressed his forehead to hers giving a soft sigh "I'm okay...its gonna be okay." He whispered to her trying to keep things positive for her sake and the babies.

Carmen frowned and shook her head, slipping her arms around him tightly, "I love you... And I know it didn't go well.... And I know we're so broke right now... but I have some news to share with you." She murmured and stepped back getting him to put his hands on the bump, "There's two of them." She murmured. "Both girls." She explained quietly, sniffling a little.

Jon got there after taking a walk from the house with the dogs. HE would need a ride home though and he was starting to regret walking so far as he know felt nothing but sick again. "Hey... Dogs wanted a walk." He told her as he walked into her office without knocking

Charlie looked at her bump in shock for a few minutes before he looked up at her with the biggest smile he had probably ever given "Twins?" He asked quietly letting a few tears fall "Fuck I'm screwed...they're gonna have me wrapped around their fingers."

Max went wide eyed as she heard his voice and quickly stuffed the tests away before she turned in her chair to look at him "Hey...oh thats fine, I was gonna head home soon anyways." She said softly taking a deep breath and giving him a very forced smile

She nodded and smiled a little, kissing his cheek, "I love you... And as soon as I can I'm gonna bring them to meet you okay? I promise." She murmured gently, kissing him quickly before he had to go into the cell again and she had to speak with his attorney before she went home.

He nodded a little and sat on the couch in the office pressing his cheek into the cool leather, finally realising how high his fever had now climbed.

Charlie sighed heavily and got to his cell sitting down staring at the sonogram he had a copy of smiling softly at it

Max frowned and went over to him frowning more as she felt his fever "Thats it, you're going to the hospital NOW. There is no way you should be burning up this much." She said quickly

Jon grunted a bot, "No." He muttered, "I said no!" He snapped at her when she went to grab his arm, "I'm not being poked and prodded anymore. No more needles no more tests I don't want to!" He snapped, shaking a little and starting to feel the wave of nausea roll over him again

Carmen got home and went to lay down once she was inside, needing a quick nap before going to the afternoon shift at work for a few walk ins and to do the books

Max frowned and shook her head glaring at him a bit "No damn it you are going! I cannot fucking have you sick like this!" She yelled taking deep breaths crying softly "Jon please....please I can't do this without you here!"

Jenny came over to Carmen and gave a small smile at her "Hey sweetheart, how you feeling?" she asked wanting to make sure she wasnt over working herself.

Jon frowned a little and just went quiet but made no effort to move until he was visibly sweating and he was feeling really shaky, breathing labored

She frowned some. “Not awful. Just worn out and my feet hurt and the trial today went really bad. The guys parents and sister were there today. Telling the court how much they missed him... then they should have been there to report him missing sooner.” She muttered

Max frowned more and called an ambulance kneeling infront of him "Jon I can't loose you, please let them help you baby." She whispered crying softly having finally let her emotions spill over

Jenny frowned some and nodded a bit "I'm so sorry honey, you let me know if you need anything okay? And I do mean absolutely anything." She said seriously

He shook his head starting to hallucinate w bit. “There’s so much blood though... why is there so much blood.” He whimpered. “I don’t want him to stab me again.” He carried on with his ramblings until the medics arrived.

Carmen nodded a little and thanked her quietly getting on with the books until her shift was over and she headed home, picking up some dinner on the way.

Max frowned trying to keep him calm as the medics came to check him over. She took a deep breath and moved away when they asked for some space

Michael sat in the diner for his dinner looking at Carmen as she walked in and gave a small frown. He felt bad for her, he really did. He got up and went over to her tapping her shoulder gently "Carmen?"

She turned around and looked at him and smiled some. “Hey neighbour, how you doing? I haven’t seen you in a while.” She told him and gave him a little hug. When they were together she’d made good friends with Michael and as a neighbour he’d been amazing at looking out for her especially with Charlie out at all hours but she was glad that he’d stayed in town even after everything.

Jon frowned a little and looked at one of the medics as they tried to put him on the stretcher. “Why am I covered in blood? I don’t want him to stab me again please it hurts!” He begged quietly. “Where are we going?!” He was starting to panic a little especially when one medic took max off to a different room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back