• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

Carmen stared at him in shock and just shook her head. “That’s not right.... that’s not.... what do you mean one of them didn’t make it?” She whimpered starting to sob.

Lana got there and walked into his room right at the time he was having a panic attack and she frowned hearing max say it was his fourth one that morning.

Tom sighed heavily and moved to hold her close to him "One was still born....they don't know why, I'm so sorry Carmen." He whispered to her

Max sat with Jon looking like a complete wreck as he yelled about something coming at him "Jon baby please....no one is here, its just me." She whispered looking at Lana shaking her head some

She sobbed into his shoulder just shaking her head repeatedly and trying to stay calm. “I won’t ever get to meet her will I?” She held onto him tighter when he told her no and she leaned heavily on him for support.

Jon looked up at her and frowned. “No lana it’s not safe here!” He whimpered. “You have to go home. It’s not safe here. They won’t keep you safe they’re gonna get you if you stay here!” He was shaking badly and not all of his words were intelligible with how much he was slurring

Max shook her head some looking at Jon making him look at her "Jon its okay babe, look I'm here and Lana is safe I promise." She said softly

Tom nodded softly and held her close "I'm afraid not...but its going to be okay I promise." He murmured rocking her gently "They're going to bring your daughter in soon for feeding, you can meet her." He whispered "She is a beautiful girl Carmen, saw her in the nursery. Got a full head of dark hair like you, I swear she looks like a little monkey." He said giving a small chuckle

He eventually settled down and soon fell asleep having worn himself out so badly while Lana sat down and frowned, "What's wrong with him? I thought he was getting better." She whimpered a little.

Carmen just shook her head, "No they won't.... She's too early Tom, stop lying to me!" She snapped and pushed him away a little, "I want to see her." She whimpered not sure she really wanted him there now but she wasn't sure she could do this by herself either

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "I thought so too.." she whispered letting a few tears fall "He hasnt been taking his medicine and it has made him very sick." She explained

Tom gave a heavy sigh but nodded going to find a nurse asking her if she could go see the baby. He stepped back in and sighed softly "Theyre bringing you a wheelchair so they can take you to see her."

She whimpered again and shook her head starting to go into a panic. “No.... no it’s all my fault I can’t face her I can’t...” she started struggling to breathe again as well and her monitors were sending alarms off.

Lana frowned. “That’s not sick. That’s scared and confused.” She whimpered.

Tom frowned more and tried to get her to calm down taking deep breaths "Carmen, Carmen you have to calm down." he begged not wanting her to be hurt any longer.

Max gave a heavy sigh and took a deep breath wiping her eyes as tears threatened to fall "I don't know what to do anymore Lana...he won't get help and I can't force him to.." she whispered shaking her head a bit

Jack walked back into the cells to collect Charlie a couple hours later. “Hey there.... you’re gonna come with me.... things have changed and carmen isn’t doing so great, they’d like you to go down and see her now.” He explained, cuffing him and taking him out to the cruiser.

Lana frowned and sat down in the corner of the room with her headphones and school work not wanting to hear it.

Charlie frowned complying to everything he needed to "Whats wrong? Will I get to see my babies too?" He asked worriedly as they got him in the car

Max looked up as she saw him mother walk in shaking her head lightly "I don't know what to do anymore Penny....he won't take his medicine which is why he is here...and I can't force him." She whispered as she cried quietly hiding her face in the bed

Jack frowned some and sighed heavily getting in the front before telling him. “One of them didn’t make it. The other is very touch and go and she’s really not well but she’s still fighting.... carmen has another cardiac episode overnight.... she’s doing really bad. They’re not sure she’s gonna make urban.” He explained beforehand he started driving.

Jon woke up a couple hours later just in time to see max and Lana leaving the room but he saw his mom sitting there. “Momma.” He whimpered reaching for her hand.

Penny took her son's hand giving a heavy sigh as she looked at him "Its alright honey, I'm right here." She whispered soothingly to him

Charlie took in a shaky breath closing his eyes tight to keep him emotions in check. He didn't need to have a break down and them take him back because he wasn't stable "Will I be under supervised watch?" He asked hoping he could atleast hold his wife and daughter.

He nodded a little. “Yes, we can’t have you climbing out a window. Sorry. You’re lucky they’re letting you out to do this. You have twenty minutes with each before we have to take you back.” He explained.

Jon lay there shaking a little and just broke down in his moms arms shaking his head. “She’s pregnant mom.... the baby is gonna kill her.” He sobbed “And Lanas gonna be taken away and given back to Stacey and then end up in a crack house.”

Charlie frowned more but nodded softly taking deep breaths to keep himself calm "Alright.." he whispered

Penny held her son in her arms shaking her head gently "That baby won't kill her Jon, she has taken all the precautions and they have a close eye on her." She whispered trying to assure him "As for Lana, she will live with me before they ever give her back to Stacey."

"No you don't understand she can't cary one, she can't she's gonna get bad." He whimpered and eventually wore himself out againa nd fell asleep against her.

Jack got out with him once they arrived at the hospital and took him through to Carmen's room first, seeing Tom was already there and watching her

Charlie saw Carmen and started walking faster taking deep breaths "Can you cuff me infront? Please I just want to hold her hand." He pleaded looking at his wife with terrified eyes. He hadn't seen her this bad off since she OD all those years ago.

Max came back in and gave a heavy sigh seeing him asleep again "Did he say anything to you?" She asked quietly

Jack grit his teeth. “Charlie you should consider yourself fucking lucky we’re letting you see her... you’ll stay cuffed the way you are!” He snapped at him waiting by th door and giving him twenty minutes then went over and started walking him back to the cruiser.

“He’s terrified of something happening to you.... he’s not right in the head right now and I think you’ll find it’s not going to get better until you have this baby.” She warned her carefully.

Charlie glared over at him and took a deep breath looking at Carmen and speaking softly to her mostly muttering how sorry he was and he wished it was him in this position not her.

Max took a deep breath and gave a soft nod placing a hand on her stomach a deep frown settling on her face "Do you think its the right thing to do? To have this baby?" She asked her softly wanting his mother's honest opinion.

Tom stopped him from taking Charlie straight back to the cruiser. “Let him see his kid. He might not get another chance.” He muttered and led Charlie down to the NICU to where their daughter was. “Carmen said the other day you guys haven’t even discussed name s yet.” He said. “You have one that you like? Cause I know carmen would want you to name it.”

She shook her head. “I think you’re not gonna have another chance at this. And it’s all either of you have ever wanted really. I know you had to have your career first but now.... you’re both ready. He will get better but it’s gojng to take a long time.” She assured her then left her to it and left to go home leaving Lana with them.

Charlie looked at Tom mouthing a thank you as he took him to the NICU. When he saw his daughter he gulped taking in a shaky breath "She is so tiny..." he whispered shaking his head gently trying to keep tears from falling "I always liked the name Abigail..looks like it would suit her."

Max gave a nod thanking her quietly before she hugged Lana. Goodbye and went to sit with Jon

Tom nodded and clapped him on the shoulder. “The uh... the placenta detached from the uterus wall.... carmen called me soon as she felt wrong and I took her straight here but there wasn’t anything they could do for the other one.” He explained quietly. “Look, I can try and keep you up to date on everything but if the prison feels like you don’t deserve the information they don’t have to give it to you.” He explained to him quietly.

Lana frowned and sat down. “I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying here.” She told them both stubbornly and her grandma gave in quickly letting her stay at the hospital.

Charlie frowned more and gave a small nod "Thanks Tom....it means a lot." He muttered taking a deep breath "This is all my fault...just...please take care of her for right now." He whispered

Max looked at Lana and gave a small nod "Alright.." she whispered sitting down with her "Talk to me sweetheart, whats going on?"

Lana shook her head some. “I’m not letting them make me go back to my mom. So I’m staying here.” She muttered.

Tom sighed heavily but nodded and then made jack take him back to the cruiser.

Max held her close shaking her head gently "We wont let that happen Lana. I promise." She murmured

Charlie left with Jack sighing heavily looking at him "Her name is Abigail..." he said softly giving a small smile

-3 months-
Jon stood outside the school gates waiting for Lana to come out and looking rather suspicious to anyone who didn’t know who he was which luckily there weren’t many of. He’d made a little progress but not enough for the courts to say he could adopt her yet. He was still fdgetibg and pacing when she finally walked out.

Carmen sat down in the NICU ready to hold her daughter for the very first time. She’d only been discharged from the hospital herself in the past week and Abigail still had probably another month to go. She’d been really sick the past couple weeks but seemed to be doing better so she would be allowed to hold her today finally and then Tom was giving her a lift to the prison to go see Charlie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back