• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

Max sat in the car waiting as she rubbed small circles over her tiny bump watching Jon some. Things with the pregnancy had thankfully been going smoothly so far. She had been put on special vitamins to help her and the baby pluse she was on a strict rest schedule, only able to sit at the studio and she was thankful to have another teacher their now for the time being. Jon had been distant though, scared that she wouldnt be okay even when she assured him it was alright.

Tom walked into the NICU smiling softly as he saw Carmen holding her daughter for the first time "Want a picture?" He asked softly having his phone ready giving another smile as he baby cracked open her eyes to stare at Carmen. He had been there for her just like Charlie had asked him to. He made sure Charlie was up to date and thankfully the courts had let him get the information about everything going on.

She just nodded crying a little while she held Abigail to her carefully. “My little girl.” She whispered to her wiping at her eyes and just kept her protectively close the whole time she was able to hold her then had the nurses help her put her back. “Alright... lets go see him.” She mumbled wiping at her eyes.

Jon smiled a little when Lana finally walked out and he walked with her to the car getting her bags in the car then got in the passenger side and reached over taking Max’s hand tightly while they drove home letting Lana talk the whole way and got out going straight in to lay down with the dogs in their room once they got home.

Max went inside with Lana and sat on the couch taking a deep breath and closing her eyes some "Lana let me know if you need any help with homework." She said quietly as she turned on the TV trying to relax as much as she could.

Charlie looked up as he heard Carmen's voice quickly going to the door smiling widely as he saw her come into view "Hello beautiful." He said softly reaching out wanting so badly to hold her hand in his. He hadnt been able to see her since his initial visit and it had killed him every day. The courts were juggling back and forth as to if they would let him out on early parol but he wasnt getting his hopes up about it.

“Back up.” His officer told him quickly and firmly going into the cell and cuffing him then took him out of it and led him to the visitation room while Carmen held back tears. He was looking a lot more like her Charlie again. He had put a little weight back on but not much and he was at the very least sober. Once they got to the visitation room they got to sit at a table and she smiled at him. “Hey there handsome.... god I’ve missed you so much.” She murmured gently. “How you doing in here?”

Lana nodded and sighed a little. “Alright.” She muttered. She was bored at the moment. Hugely so. She didn’t quite get why they weren’t letting her go out with friends at the moment but she stayed cooped up in the house all the time.

Max nodded giving her a small smile "So do you think we should find out the gender of the baby or keep it a surprise?" She asked her wanting her to be apart of this baby as much as she could be.

Charlie gave her a small smile taking her hand in his "I'm doing alright, how is our princess?" He asked softly always wanting to see Abigail and know how she was doing. He hadn't been this clear headed in such a long time. He was sober and happy, which is odd for him being where he was right now but his mind was finally seeming to be in the right spot.

Carmen smiled and watched him “she’s okay right now. She’s been really sick but they said she’s getting a little better... I got to hold her today.” She told him frowning some. “I want you to as well.” She whimpered. “The lawyer is working on an appeal to let you out on parole.... but we’re gonna keep trying until we get you home okay?” She murmured “you’re staying safe here right?” She asked worried about him still.

Lana shrugged a little and frowned. “Don’t really care either way.” She muttered. She wasn’t worried about being forgotten. At least not by Jon. She put her headphones in and got on with homework

Charlie nodded giving a soft smile "Yeah I'm doin alright babe, keep to myself mostly readin in the library." he explained giving her hand a soft squeeze "I'm going to get out of here babe, and then our family will be complete okay? We'll make it through this." he murmured softly to her trying to keep her spirits up

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly as she rubbed her bump while watching the tv. Even though she had Jon there in physical form she couldn't help but feel utterly alone in all of this. His mother had a life and her relationship with her own mother was still a bit rocky. Carmen was dealing with her baby and Charlie and Max had no one to talk with about all of this. She was scared in all honesty and really keeping it in was making her feel even worse about everything.

She just nodded and wiped at her eyes “just stay safe for me okay? I don’t care how long I have to wait as long as you’re gonna be okay.” She murmured talking with him some more until she had to leave and she went back to toms car getting in sighing heavily. “Did you get all your paperwork done?” She asked him quietly as it was how he had managed to bring her.

Jon wandered downstairs and went to get some juice then sat next to max on the couch and pulled her in close. “I love you.” He mumbled kissing her head.

Max cuddled into him and kissed him gently "I love you so much." she whispered trying to get herself comfortable against him "How are you feeling?" she asked quietly

Tom nodded some and took her hand giving it a comforting squeeze "From the glimpse I caught of him he looks really healthy, looks good." he said softly

She nodded and sighed a little. “He’s sober at least. He’s put a little weight back on... I just need him home now so he can be around Abigail.” She mumbled tiredly.

Jon smiled a little. “I’ve been better... but I’ve been worse too... what about you? Baby and you both keeping safe?”

Max nodded softly giving him a small smile placing his hand on her little bump "Mhmm we're good." She whispered leaning into him

Tom nodded giving a small sigh "Well lets just hope the courts rule in your favor." He murmured before he started to drive her back home

Carmen thanked him once he dropped her off and she headed inside to go get some dinner sorted for herself.

Jon smiled tiredly and rest his chin on her shoulder. “You wanna ask carmen over tonight?”

Max nodded giving a big smile "Would you be okay with that?" She asked happily quickly calling Carmen when he assured her he would be okay.

She yawned a little going to get some frozen stuff from the garage to chuck in the oven. “Hey.... What’s up?” She asked as she answered the phone.

Max gave a smile as she heard her friends voice "Hey I was just wondering if you'd like to have dinner with us tonight?" She asked hoping she would say yes. She had missed her friend dearly since everything had gone down with Charlie

She smiled and nodded. “Yeah sure, I’ll be right over.” She told her and hung up getting the dogs and heading over to their place ringing the doorbell

Max got up and opened the door smiling widely at Carmen "Hey!" she said excitedly pulling her friend into a tight hug "You good with pasta tonight? Baby is craving it something fierce." she told her with a small laugh

She smiled and hugged her back, "Jeez you're getting so big." She smiled more, "How's everythign going?" She asked her watching Jon sneak back off upstairs to give them some time together before dinner. "Is it a boy or girl?" She asked her as well

Max gave a smile and rubbed her growing bump "Baby is good, healthy." she said glancing at Jon when she heard him make his way upstairs her smile faltering ever so slightly until she fixed it turning her attention back to Carmen "I might find out next sonogram..if he would only show some interest in knowing." she muttered before making her way to the kitchen with Carmen following.

Carmen frowned and sighed a little. “He’ll get there. He’s probably just worried about this whole thing. You watch. He’s gonna be an amazing dad.” She pointed out to her.

Max gave a small nod and finished plating the food for the two of them "I hope so, I just...I wish he could be here now is all." She admits before shaking her head refusing the bring the mood down "I heard Abigail is doing well, will shw be home with you soon?"

She sat down with the plate and sighed a little, "No.... She's been sick again but they're hoping she's getting better.... They think another month at least in the NICU and then to another ward after that for a few weeks before she can come home with me though I'm not sure that I believe she's going to stay better." She mumbled, rubbing at her face and eating quietly. "Charlie just wants to see her and hold her. I took photos with me today to show him but they wouldn't let me take them into the visitor's room with me.... In case someone tried to cut themselves with it." She muttered rolling her eyes

Jon wandered across the landing, trying to make the most of his fairly stable mood, he wanted to talk to Lana seeing as he had barely seen her in the past few weeks, knocking on the door and entering a couple seconds later, "Hey.... Can I come in?"

Max frowned some shaking her head a bit "Dont think like that Carmen, she'll get better." She said softly giving her hand a sympathetic squeeze. She ate quietly with her and listened as she talked about Charlie shaking her head a bit "You would think they couldnt cut them selves with a picture but shit crazier stuff has happened I guess."

Lana pulled her headphones off her head and gave him a faint smile "Yeah you can come in." She said quietly watching as he sat on the bed beside her. She had missed her uncle these past few weeks so she was glad he seemed to be doing somewhat better.

She frowned some and nodded sighing a little. “I just... nobody ever said a word to me about him getting pulled down again. Not once. And by the time I knew it was too late. I’m sick and tired of being treated with kid gloves by everybody.”

Jon nodded and sat down next to her hugging her tightly for a minute. “What are you doing right now? We’re having pizza for dinner by the way.” He murmured.

Max nodded some shaking her head some "Well hopefully that changes once he gets out." She said softly

Lana gave a small nod "Yeah Max told me...I'm listening to music and drawing." She murmured before showing him the big dragon she had been working really hard on "Its not the best...but my art teacher says if I get it done in time she would put it up with the other kids at the small art show that the town is having." She explained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back