• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spellbound OOC

Main
Here
Lore
Here
If he's anything like my dog, he should be fine. My dog, Dylan, was taught to hunt by my cat. He eats gophers, rats, and mice (if he can catch them, bc he's not good.)

Well this wasn't a live one. I don't know where he found it, I Just saw a foot sticking out of his mouth that he was chewing on and when I went to grab it he swallowed it whole.

I personally wouldn't worry, but you can keep an eye on him and if he seems uncharacteristically lethargic, or just out of his normal self, I would say follow your instincts. Elsewise, I wouldn't worry.

Oh no, he's always lethargic. No way he'd ever manage to catch a live squirrel unless it was suicidal. My chubbers can't even jump up on the bed first try, usually.

I suppose I shouldn't worry, though. He ate a pencil sharpener when he was younger and made it this far.

Meh, we can fix it easily. To keep the national holiday today, we can say it is the 18th for this, their first work day. And just adjust as we go backward.

Oof, that would change a lot to kick it to 2016. :P He'd be in Houston, the pub wouldn't be up. Let's just say that in Russia Natiojnal First Love day is the 19th, and they had the interview (but no open-restaurant) on the 18th. XD

I can't remember to make lunch for work to save my life, but Ill want to know what day of hte week it is in a fictitious story.

Man, I research the dumbest things that won't matter. Over here looking up average salaries and stuff.

I did check minimum wage of Texas, admittedly. That feels low, but maybe I've just been at this job for a long time not to know any better. I Just feel that even places like Wal-mart or McDonalds are starting at least $10

Feels low, yeah. Minimum wage where I am is $12.50 now. But the prices of everything else goes up too, as if nothing changed. They may as well pay me $100 an hour and a $1 soda will be $5.

Oh yeah, don't get me started on that! Raising minimum wage is absolutely moot, but no one listens. Need caps/regulations on things like rent/services etc. No point in paying someone more if they used 80% of their paycheck before for daycare and are still doing it a year later with a 5% raise. It boggles me that decades of politicians and lawmakers haven't figured that out; almost makes you feel like they don't want the general population to.... /conspiracy_theories.jpg

True, but #conspiriacy is hard not to do when this stuff is happening. XD Sometimes it feels better to feel like if a shady villainous plot is revealed, and everyone sees the man behind the curtain, maybe it will change faster.

But nah, they're all just people being greedy. Some more clever than others :P

Anyhoozels, I got to write this post.

Just watched a BuzzFeed video and this Russian guy have people around the office a chocolate that was vodka filled.

People seemed to love it.
Also, just watched clips from 'my mad fat diary' and I think I need to find this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back