• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spellbound OOC

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Okdok, I put his profile and the Mage list. Do you want to link to the Hunter Manual just under as a post you make, or do you want me to do it?

Also, should I post first, or would you like to start us off?

If you'd be so kind as to start us off. I'm old and it's past my bedtime, so I'm probably going to pass out here any minute.

Oof, I would have had it up earlier, but my friend snatched me and had me help with grocery shopping.

So, I enjoy music while writing, which I don't think is an uncommon thing. I also like finding music that can match a scene, be a piece of it, or just match character mood. This was it for the first (delayed) reply.

I'm going to work on mine intermittently, bc I've got chores to do, but I'll have it up by the end of this day for sure.

By the way, to be honest: I have never heard of this store before in my life. I'm just guessing what it is lol

She had two boxes, grabbing the second one was what made her almost drop the first. Might have been poorly described from me.

Oh ok. Also, I love your post!

So do I start us off for the second scene, where they meet at the pub?

Sure! And do we want to skip a month or so? That way it's still relatively fresh in each other's minds?

How long would it take for Willow to ALMOST not expect to see him again? Like, on the border of not recognizing him if he wore his hair down, or wore a different outfit? Something that, at a glance, she might not register it's him, but ofc, give her a minute or less and she'd know?

I mean, working in retail even people who make an impression are going to melt into other faces since you see so many. I'd say he'd probably be a good deal faded quickly enough but also think that maybe Diane would bring him up for the first few weeks to pester her? Two months tops

Alrighty, a month and a half then. In that time Diana would probably tease Willow, and also lament her missed the opportunity to have back and forth banter herself-- and never jump down a ladder again!--and also Layla would have given her two weeks notice to move with Kevin to NY. Diana's in highschool, so she'd be back to school in September, which would leave Willow without Layla or Diana during school-year, working in the shop.

Alrighty, I'll work on my post!

Sounds good. If they're meeting at the pub and she's looking for a job, I'll probably either have it so she needs a second job or that she quit since retail sucks.

Just a heads up, my mother's eye got itchy and blurry, so I'm heading off to help her get some errands done. I'll be back later and finish writing. :P

No worries - I'm at work so it's probably better if I actually do my work haha. But I'll check on breaks and such

I thought it fit better to tie this scene up first before the 2 month time skip, so if you have anything Willow may respond to this last one, that'd be greeat. If not, I can cut right to the skip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back