• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Specific Scenario search (FxF - 1x1)

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ & ꜰɪɢʜᴛ - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hehoo, thanks for stumbling in!

A little to myself
-> 26y/o female
-> Gmt +1
-> Replies several times a week, sometimes even daily
-> Laidback rp partner, don't ever feel pressured around me
-> 3rd person, past tense
->Rping via discord and Gdocs - rarely on here
-> Replies vary between 200 - 1500 words per character pov
->I love drama! Give it to me, all of it!

Onto the specific scenario I had in mind!;

Muse A (My muse) is a lawyer, gaining prominence after having taken on a rather big case. In this case, she has excavated some drug-selling circle, where a few policemen were involved. Even though she gained recognition, the state relocated her to keep tempers down.

Muse B (yours) is a dancer at a rather noble table-dance bar. No weird dudes come in, only people with rather big wallets that potentially can behave.

In order to relieve some stress, A starts being a regular customer - gaining B's attention as she is one of the very few female customers. After paying for a few private dances and pushing the most money to B, they start talking. And maybe a little more and deeper than B would do with a normal customer.

But is there maybe a secret to B? Is B an aspiring student at a university? And what would happen to them if conservatives of the state found out A has a romantic relationship with another woman?
And what happens when A represents the state in a case of a killer going after - very cliche - floosies?

I would love to explore that and go down any kind of road. Judging the topic, it'd be great if you didn't have a lot of triggers and it's also required for your to be at least 18! Though I absolutely understand if you have some, please tell me about them!
Please rp with faceclaims and the muse should be an adult (obviously)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back