• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Special Forces: Death Platoon (OPEN)

"Help is always welcomed as zese kind of procedures are very delicate! And yes.. we will talk about the mission afther"

Zee Captain sayed as he adjusted his jacket patting himself

"so you want to do it here or in R&D department cause those guys are really just ass holes and I think that it would be fine to do it here" he said as he started to look for the correct tools around the med bay.

"I'll just do it here to get it out of the way" Reaper said bluntly to the medic and the captain.

he turns around pulling a surgical on to his hand and looking at reaper with a devilish smile "now let us begin shall do a check while the good captain prepares his 'instruments'" he had to admit that he was a little interested in what the instruments would be. he walks over and asks "do you have any medical problems that were not listed on file" he asks going through the normal routine.

@Yandere Aqua

"I have a lung problem...its not really in the lungs sense those are synthetic the pipes connecting my lungs were damaged by red phosphorus or a tear gas substance *Cough* *Cough* besides that I am lactose, and allergic to nuts" Reaper said a monotone voice as he took off his armor around his elbow and lower so they can test the tendons.

@Eldritch Being @The Black Rainbow

Krieger adjusted his reading glasses as he turned the page of Im Westen nichts Neues (All Quiet on the Western Front). It was one of his favorites. He looked over at the clock, and noticed that it was around lunchtime. He shrugged his shoulders, and decided to see if anyone was in the canteen as well.

@AnyoneElseThatIsOn

Nigel sat on top of the canteen's central most table with his legs crossed and twirled his stock whip idly. It had only been a month since the Death Platoon had taken responsibility for him, and he was bored.

"There's no one here to torture." He sighed heavily, and make the whip snap loudly against the floor.

After 9 long years, he had finally been let out of that facility, that godforsaken Area 51, and he had yet to find any new playthings. There hadn't even been a firestorm or blizzard yet. The higher ups had managed to keep him separate from the others, but that wasn't going to last.

"Looks like I'll have to make my own fun." He grinned, his eyes flashed, and behind him a plastic chair burst into flames and melted into a puddle.

@Safety Hammer

Delacare said:
Nigel sat on top of the canteen's central most table with his legs crossed and twirled his stock whip idly. It had only been a month since the Death Platoon had taken responsibility for him, and he was bored.
"There's no one here to torture." He sighed heavily, and make the whip snap loudly against the floor.

After 9 long years, he had finally been let out of that facility, that godforsaken Area 51, and he had yet to find any new playthings. There hadn't even been a firestorm or blizzard yet. The higher ups had managed to keep him separate from the others, but that wasn't going to last.

"Looks like I'll have to make my own fun." He grinned, his eyes flashed, and behind him a plastic chair burst into flames and melted into a puddle.

@Safety Hammer
"Oi, stop that." Krieger said, swatting him on the forehead. "You can go fuck up your own room, Schwachsinnige."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oi, stop that." Krieger said, swatting him on the forehead. "You can go fuck up your own room, Schwachsinnige."

[/QUOTE]
As he was assaulted be the strange man with the even stranger accent, Nigel froze, and so did the chair to immediate left of the puddle.

He looked up slowly at the man with an expression of pure awe.

"You touched me. That's...new. Most people tend to run screaming or simply shatter on impact but you actually touched me. I think I like you." The chair thawed out slowly as the look on his faced morphed into something, not quite ravenous. He giggled softly and hopped off the table.

He flicked his wrist, and the whip coiled smoothly. He then strapped it to his left hip.

"I'm Null, Null Nova. That's not my real name, but the officers get all unhappy when I use my real one so, Null Nova it is. What's yours?" He stuck out his hand, waiting.

Delacare said:
As he was assaulted be the strange man with the even stranger accent, Nigel froze, and so did the chair to immediate left of the puddle.
He looked up slowly at the man with an expression of pure awe.

"You touched me. That's...new. Most people tend to run screaming or simply shatter on impact but you actually touched me. I think I like you." The chair thawed out slowly as the look on his faced morphed into something, not quite ravenous. He giggled softly and hopped off the table.

He flicked his wrist, and the whip coiled smoothly. He then strapped it to his left hip.

"I'm Null, Null Nova. That's not my real name, but the officers get all unhappy when I use my real one so, Null Nova it is. What's yours?" He stuck out his hand, waiting.
"Heinrich Krieger. Codename 'The Prussian'." The German said, before shaking his hand. "Are you hungry, Herr Nova? Because I was about to make myself some lunch. And it would not be very gentlemanly of me to not offer you anything."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Heinrich Krieger. Codename 'The Prussian'." The German said, before shaking his hand. "Are you hungry, Herr Nova? Because I was about to make myself some lunch. And it would not be very gentlemanly of me to not offer you anything."

[/QUOTE]
"Heinrich? Nice to meet you. I am feeling pleasantly warm right now, so I would like to eat. I am assuming that you are of German descent Heinrich. So I would like to ask you. Would you say you agree with Scharff's interrogation methods during the Nazi regime or not?"

Delacare said:
"Heinrich? Nice to meet you. I am feeling pleasantly warm right now, so I would like to eat. I am assuming that you are of German descent Heinrich. So I would like to ask you. Would you say you agree with Scharff's interrogation methods during the Nazi regime or not?"
"Absolutely. Hans Scharff was a genius in interrogation techniques. In fact, the U.S. brought him over to teach their troops in 1948. He also painted mosaics. But if you want to talk about German and Prussian generals, I believe Rommel und Fredrick the Great are in order to be mentioned."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Absolutely. Hans Scharff was a genius in interrogation techniques. In fact, the U.S. brought him over to teach their troops in 1948. He also painted mosaics. But if you want to talk about German and Prussian generals, I believe Rommel und Fredrick the Great are in order to be mentioned."

[/QUOTE]
"Rommel and Fredrick?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Who did they torture? You make it sound like they were good people." Just a tiny hint of disgust.

"I don't really like good people all the time. They always waste time on making other people happy. It only makes me feel cold."

Delacare said:
"Rommel and Fredrick?" He tilted his head in confusion.
"Who did they torture? You make it sound like they were good people." Just a tiny hint of disgust.

"I don't really like good people all the time. They always waste time on making other people happy. It only makes me feel cold."
"They didn't torture anyone, or at least not of my knowledge." Krieger said, as he boiled some potatoes and started to cook some sausage. "Erwin Rommel was a brilliant tank commander and Fredrick the Great was the greatest Prussian general of all time."

Safety Hammer]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL], I kinda ship them.)
((Yeah I kinda do too. I just hope Heinroch can handle him when he tips into extreme temperatures. He's just room temperature right now.))

Delacare said:
((Yeah I kinda do too. I just hope Heinroch can handle him when he tips into extreme temperatures. He's just room temperature right now.))
(Oh, time sure he can handle a guy as hot as Nigel.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Oh, time sure he can handle a guy as hot as Nigel.)

[/QUOTE]
((HE can also be extremely cold; Katie Perry's worst nightmare.))

"So, a guy like you must have a companion of sorts." Krieger said, going into the fridge and pulling out two beers, one for himself, and one for his new friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back