• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Special Forces: Death Platoon (OPEN)

Delacare said:
"I wouldn't be any fun otherwise."
"I'm Null Nova and this is my... my friend, Heinrich." He spoke in an awed tone after his break; he'd never had anyone he thought of as a friend before.
"Definitely no fun at all."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Definitely no fun at all."

[/QUOTE]
Nova beamed at him brightly. Before his eyes clouded slightly and he turned back towards the strange man they had just met.

"Who are you anyway?" His voiced was deadpan and unwelcoming. Null was getting just a bit chilly, all of a sudden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delacare said:
Nova beamed at him brightly. Before his eyes clouded slightly and he turned back towards the strange man they had just met.
"Who are you anyway?" His voiced was deadpan and unwelcoming. Null was getting just a bit chilly, all of a sudden.
"I think we should let him be. We have to make it to the Psycho Room anyways."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I think we should let him be. We have to make it to the Psycho Room anyways."

[/QUOTE]
Null nodded.

"If you think that's best, then we will."

She had waited a good while before wondering into the halls of the oil rig like building. As she walked she loaded her gun wroth the large explosive rounds and started to look for the range.

(Open interaction )

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]
"I am Zee Captain! Glorious governor of all things in captania!"
Zee Captain sayed with a blooming tone.

[/QUOTE]
"Captania? Really?" He drawled.

"I may not know geography all that well, but is that even a real place?"

"Yes it is! Evrything that light touches is captania! You want to become a proud citizen?"

Zee Captain sayed with a tone of exitment

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]
"Yes it is! Evrything that light touches is captania! You want to become a proud citizen?"
Zee Captain sayed with a tone of exitment

[/QUOTE]
"Let me think for a sec." He actually paused and looked up into nothing thoughtfully.

"No." He daid the one word harshly then sat back on his heel and crossed his arms.

"Why would I want to become a citizen of the Pride Lands, again? Yeah I saw that movie. I already have dual citizenship in Egypt."

Dawnblade said:
She had waited a good while before wondering into the halls of the oil rig like building. As she walked she loaded her gun wroth the large explosive rounds and started to look for the range.
(Open interaction )
((I'm sorry that theres no one to really interact with right now.))

Dawnblade said:
As she walks Through the building she finds a group of people talking. "Hello there" she said waving with her large metal arm oyes hydrologic arm making noise as she did so. @Delacare @Safety Hammer @The Black Rainbow
"Another one? Really?" He was starting to sound exhausted.

"Oh wait. You have a metal arm and a tech-eye!" Nova's demeanor warmed a bit, and he half-ran to the new arrival.

"That's so cool. I'm Null Nova. I like torture, execution, whips, and fans, oh, and Heinrich. " He pointed to his new friend. @Safety Hammer

"What's your name?" @Dawnblade

Dawnblade said:
"matrona krve" she says putting out her robot arm. As she does so she looks to see zee captain "oh nice to meet you sir I hear great things about you." @The Black Rainbow @Delacare @Safety Hammer
Null took the arm and shook it with gusto before leaning down and taking a closer look.

"Oh wow. This is so warm.((he means "cool" as in "awesome")) What can you do with it?"

"A couple this thing fire's these " she holds up a bulet the size of a man's fist. "They explode on impact" she said putting the round back into her arm. "There is this barrel which a plasma bolt can come out of, the arm is self is pretty strong oh and this." A blade comes out of the side of the arm the blade is 10 inches long and pretty sharp. "Like it? I payed allot for the materiels to make it. "

@Delacare

Dawnblade said:
"A couple this thing fire's these " she holds up a bulet the size of a man's fist. "They explode on impact" she said putting the round back into her arm. "There is this barrel which a plasma bolt can come out of, the arm is self is pretty strong oh and this." A blade comes out of the side of the arm the blade is 10 inches long and pretty sharp. "Like it? I payed allot for the materiels to make it. "
@Delacare
Nova was in love with an arm.

"That blade is awesome. I bet it's sharp. I bet you could skin a man easy with it. It shoot plasma bolts and exploding rounds? My god the carnage you could create with it." His eyes where beginning to sparkle in wonder.

"All I have are my whips, my fans, and my needles. Though I'm really good with them all. Did you know I'm a certified executioner? Having a blade built into your arm would make beheadings so simple..."

Delacare said:
Nova was in love with an arm.
"That blade is awesome. I bet it's sharp. I bet you could skin a man easy with it. It shoot plasma bolts and exploding rounds? My god the carnage you could create with it." His eyes where beginning to sparkle in wonder.

"All I have are my whips, my fans, and my needles. Though I'm really good with them all. Did you know I'm a certified executioner? Having a blade built into your arm would make beheadings so simple..."
"Well whips are useful for other reasons" she said she was used to the criminally insaine. She had been to sone of the worst places on the planet not to mention being that way her self. Well the other person was at least. "Thats the idea" she said agreeing with the carnage startment.

Dawnblade said:
"Well whips ate useful for other reasons" she said she was used to the criminally insaine. She had been to sone of the worst places on the planet not to mention being that way her self. Well the other person was at least. "That the idea" she said agreeing.
"Good, someone else who enjoys watching a body in the throes of agony. I know that whips can be used in sex, but I only ever use them to inflict serious pain. Sadly, they wont let me have my combat whip outside of training. "

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]"Greetings madam. Nice to meet you. I am Zee Captain ruler of Captania! And who are you?"

[/QUOTE]
"Greeting I'm matrona krve and iv heard a good bit about you sir"

Delacare said:
"Good, someone else who enjoys watching a body in the throes of agony. I know that whips can be used in sex, but I only ever use them to inflict serious pain. Sadly, they wont let me have my combat whip outside of training. "
"Well trust me is better than robot arm and sex cause...." she stop for a good moment then said "let's just say I turn it off for that sorta thing"

Dawnblade said:
"Well trust me is better than robot arm and sex cause...." she stop for a good moment then said "let's just say I turn it off for that sorta thing"
"I'm sure you do." His voice was absolutely scandalous as he wink salaciously at her.

Dawnblade said:
"I think I'm going to go now..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back