• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π˜΄π˜±π˜’𝘀𝘦 𝘀𝘰𝘸𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘦𝘴 - 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝

Husk

wears heelies to escape his feelies

note: I HAVE MANY PLOTS, PAIRINGS, THEMES, A WORD BANK, AND A FANDOM LIST IN THIS GDOC ⟢ INK & QUILL
i am open to any pairings.

18+ for my own comfort.

howdy, i am husk, a 28 transmasc big of heart but dumb of ass boy.
i am craving, utterly craving either a more long/novella or casual advanced story revolving around heavy angst and mending. comfort/hurt themes.
Sun Night GIF

it can be slow-burn, or something in between or not at all.
i want to dive into a sea of anguish and eventually foster character growth.

i am advanced, well, subjectively, but i will ask for a writing sample.
i just want to make sure we VIBE.

uh, i have too many threads so, I'm not going to fill this one to the brim.
if you'd love to explore the themes of hurt, to gradual resolution with an emphasis on getting better, I'm ya boy. hmu.
i have no notable triggers and enjoy darker themes very, very much.

I'm a bit slow with PMs rn because I'm a bit boggled with some things so don't freak out if i don't get back to you quickly, i definitely will, but nudge me if you need to/it makes you feel better cuz i don't want to cause anyone anxiety! i do offer OOC through discord, and I'm quite active there. sometimes i am slower on RPN, so i apologize ahead of time for any tardiness on my end.

now, imma go crawl back into the garbage can i came out of.

Last edited:
--Deeper into delirium i sink
Six more months until i hit
Martian soil sand and grit
seeking.

a gentle nudge.
i'm going through the motions of depression rn, so pls be forgiving and give me patience.
i am looking for 1-3 longterm writers. i am going to be a bit selective. please attach a writing sample if you'd like to explore fun, angsty themes with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back