• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom South Park Roleplay [OPEN and ACTIVE]

one_dayatatime

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! Recently I've started watching South Park after several years of only occasionally watching clips and episodes thanks to my father. I thought it would be exceptionally fun to write it! I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I love plot/character building with others, so I hope you'll do me the honor! Here are a few rules:

- You must be at least sixteen-years-old, please. I won't age check you, obviously, but I'm hoping you stick to this rule.
- No one-liners! I, myself, often write anything between semi-literacy to novella! If you write less than the latter that's okay! I promise I'm not too picky.
- If you are looking for romance, characters must at least be at least seventeen--nearing senior year or in senior year and onwards!
- I won't really accept original characters unless they are minor/background characters! I would prefer canons!
- Not really ghost friendly! I totally understand being busy, but if you need to step down or take a break, or even if you just know you'll be gone for a while, just tell me! I promise I understand! And don't be afraid to bug me if I'm taking too long to respond!
- Dark themes are obviously accepted! We can discuss more in private messaging!
- Alternate Universes definitely accepted!! One thing I've been loving recently is Hockey Player Stan Marsh and Figure Skater Kyle Broflovski, but I'm also fine with anything else!

Okay, so! For pairings, I'm primarily looking for:

- Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski, whether it's them simply being friends (or enemies, if we'd like to go the Vaccination Special route), or two people in a relationship! I'd prefer to be Kyle Broflovski.

- Craig Tucker and Tweek Tweak, I'd prefer to be Tweek Tweak, but I genuinely don't mind being either, I promise!

*Nothing Eric Cartman related in terms of pairings, please.

I look forward to talking/writing with you all! Just reply to this or send me a private message, and I promise to respond in a timely manner! I'm very excited to see what incredible things we can come up with!

hey, hope I'm not late! I signed up just because I was super interested in your post.

I love Stan/Kyle! I'm also happy to write as Stan. it would be entirely new to me, as I've been roleplaying for probably more than 20 years now (I'm 31) but never got the chance to roleplay South Park the way I wanted to. I think ONE TIME I convinced a friend in high school to give Style a shot and she just could not get to the point of picturing them as real people and not 9-year-old felt characters haha.

I'm down for in universe or AU. I've been roleplaying Potter ships in and out of universe for a very long time, and have done some other AU roleplays for other fandoms.

As for my style, I'm fairly lax. I don't do one-liners (whether it be literally one line or one sentence) unless there's a metric crap ton of dialogue happening for a long time then it might be one dialogue+long sentence. I'd like to think I'm very good at embodying distinct characters and I am even very happy to write as supporting characters in addition to my main character in the roleplay/ship in order to keep plot moving. Fine with over 18 type stuff but I do tend to write that stuff vaguely and in a romantic tone, not gunna lie haha. I'm also totally fine with "fade to black" type endings on those scenes.

I'm also fine with some, as people say, "god-moding", where you sort of assume what the other person is or isnt okay with and you write a small action or detail about your partner's character. I've had the same rp partner for literally 20 years now and we just absolutely know what the other person is okay with or even super impressed by adding in so, when I say I'm lax, I totally am. If I'm not cool with a certain god-mode, I'll just ask if we can strike it bc I have other plans, etc...

I probably said wayyyy too much but you seem like someone I wanna write with so I wanted to sell myself a lil bit. I think Discord would probably be best place for me but I'm open to other options. DM me here if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back