• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

We don't have one as of yet because I haven't been able to go through all of the CS. Hopefully by the end of the week I can have finished this and we can work on making the official list and offer suggestions to those who do not have but want a partner.

As of now, you just have to tag someone and ask if they're free and if they would like to team up

Last edited by a moderator:
You make a good point.

I apologize... It's getting late and my brain is mush from working on artwork for an internship :P

Thanks for explaining Arkytior, it's appreciated.

Nah it's all good :3

I don't think we ever cleared that up anyway lol

If I hadn't had four projects back to back this week, we could probably be further along with these CS xD

Being so long, I couldn't help but look back at the anime a lil (only a lil, I pretend it cut off at a certain point... GIVE US A DARN REBOOT!) I forgot just how awesome the Nurse Medusa + Stein moment was and the tension the scene actually had in it. xD

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]*remembers there's an OOC*
*sees there's already 13 pages*

holyshit.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Nice job yo haha

Hanarei said:
Bleh distasteful double post! Is there a list of current Meister/Weapon pairings or no? Just wanting to check incase there was, still working on picking out a few that make sense. ^^
I will post a list after lab today.

RubyRose said:
Hope your projects areg oing well for you!
They're going decent, thanks! :)

Need to finish one before class then I'll only have one leg

holyshit.jpg

[/QUOTE]
A+

holyshit.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!

So far, it seems like we have a great class put together.

Atom said:
You are all going to love Vanille :D
I am still unsure as to whether or not her weapon's going to like her. Kassana doesn't know how to socialize at all and from what you've told me, you are intending for Vanille to be the definition of extremely social. It will certainly be interesting, though!

Last edited by a moderator:

holyshit.jpg

[/QUOTE]Run now... or the Madness will take hold of you! Muhahahhahahaha! *coughs* whew, excuse me.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
*Grabs her neck and tosses her out a window, shattering the glass perfectly* YOUR IMPURE! *Tilts the painting correctly* Theeere we go...
*She lets out a loud cry as she tumbles a few floors down from the window on the ground.* Nyah... *She looks up in a daze in a small crater drooling a bit in response.*

Alright...I'm outta rp's usally right now soooo... Yea. I don't know many Warrior Cats fans and my rp I wanna get going but I think ima have to add it to the failed notebook...

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Alright...I'm outta rp's usally right now soooo... Yea. I don't know many Warrior Cats fans and my rp I wanna get going but I think ima have to add it to the failed notebook...
Warrior cats rps were actually my first experience with roleplaying ever. I used to find a bunch of websites run through Freewebs. Unfortunately, I have since grown out of a lot of them since they tend to involve really short posts just because of the way the world is set up and I prefer being able to write more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back