• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

T h e F o o l] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13833-daughterofathena/ said:
@DaughterofAthena[/URL]
Don't worry about me! Mine is still a W.I.P in the character sign up
Oh! Oops... I missed you. Sorry about that!

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]That is fine, I usually have to scroll up and down about 3 times before I find mine xD

[/QUOTE]
There are a lot of characters already and I'm so excited about it. And from the look of things, there are more to come!

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Yay my circus friend ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Yeeeeesh.

Hopefully this roleplay goes better than that one xD

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]What happened did it die? O_O

[/QUOTE]
Ummm... I don't think so?

It just... I didn't have anything to post and haven't for awhile. I haven't quite given up on it yet... but my characters have no place in it at the moment.

RubyRose said:
Ummm... I don't think so?
It just... I didn't have anything to post and haven't for awhile. I haven't quite given up on it yet... but my characters have no place in it at the moment.
..Yeah.. out of the action..maybe a neutral character was a bad idea.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]..Yeah.. out of the action..maybe a neutral character was a bad idea.

[/QUOTE]
Yeeeeeep. Shoulda been a robot xD

Maka is coming to chop

Run for your lives!!!

Soul-Eater-Gif-soul-eater-35845834-500-240.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
T h e F o o l] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5583-theweirdphilosopher/ said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher[/URL]
Yuki Nagato!!

-fangirls and flops on the floor-
I debated between a couple of pictures and I liked hers the most. I've never watched the show, but I want to now.

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Does anybody have any backstory ideas?
Well what kind of personality did you want her to have?

Because your backstory plays a key part in a character's personality, right?

RubyRose said:
Well what kind of personality did you want her to have?

Well, so far she's serious, but in a lighthearted way. She quirky, easily aggravated, and has a tendency to second guess and question everything

Hmmm... I noticed she had scientific parents...

So perhaps she was always raised to think of fun as learning something new instead of being silly?

It's also possible she's serious because her parents impressioned a sense of perfectionism in her, which would also explain the easy aggravation.

She could be light hearted because nothing truly bad had ever happened to her... or she could have learned that worrying about something doesn't really make sense because it's a waste of time... ?

RubyRose said:
So perhaps she was always raised to think of fun as learning something new instead of being silly?

It's also possible she's serious because her parents impressioned a sense of perfectionism in her, which would also explain the easy aggravation.

She could be light hearted because nothing truly bad had ever happened to her... or she could have learned that worrying about something doesn't really make sense because it's a waste of time... ?
Thank you. I am like half-in half-out of sleep, but I want to finish this while helping my sister clean

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Thank you. I am like half-in half-out of sleep, but I want to finish this while helping my sister clean
I can understand this situation!

Hope I have actually been helpful, though xD

RubyRose said:

I the whole fun as something new makes me think about her as someone who doesn't really get most jokes, and just kind of smiles in polite confusion when everyone else is laughing and joking around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back