• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

GoldenCharizard4 said:
I never knew that would be a problem... How is it even a problem?! EH!
Are you referring to my capitalization comment?

I am an aspiring novelist. Poor grammar, especially when it is easily fixed, annoys me to no end unless it serves a purpose in creating voice. The voice you are trying to create does not require you to leave things uncapitalized.

DaughterofAthena said:
Are you referring to my capitalization comment?
I am an aspiring novelist. Poor grammar, especially when it is easily fixed, annoys me to no end unless it serves a purpose in creating voice. The voice you are trying to create does not require you to leave things uncapitalized.
when I wright my books I use the right punctuation. Just here I never thought it was really needed.

I want to become a book wrighter. I really do! Just as my rp's don't work out I lose my interest.... I have attempted book wrightings in school and given up many times.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
when I wright my books I use the right punctuation. Just here I never thought it was really needed.
I want to become a book wrighter. I really do! Just as my rp's don't work out I lose my interest.... I have attempted book wrightings in school and given up many times.
Proper punctuation keeps the grammar nazis at bay... basically.

Wright is not spelled that way. It is spelled "write".

GoldenCharizard4 said:
I try and try to make a rp people are interested with but i'm no damn good...
Sometimes it takes helpers. I've got a good staff behind me here.

Even in my other rp, I have another staff member who knows the plot and helps me manage things. I am also finding that organization and planning prior to the rp is quite helpful.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
I try and try to make a rp people are interested with but i'm no damn good...
Brah

You hang out here, put in the work and time with the mind to improve and excel at writing, and we'll do our best to help you.

I'm not saying I don't have friends. I'm saying I don't think they would necessarily be the best to work as staff.

I am about to sound like a major ass here but....

I have Experience with being staff on Minecraft servers. You may be asking how this has anything to do with the topic of staff as this is a rp'ing site. Miecraft has certain servers that only RP. Plus it's usually older kids that run the servers 16+ I mean. I have been from Trial mod to Owner. I have had many experiences with assholes who want to lie about things and with the ones who need help with Irl things. It's funny because once, a person chose me over someone they knew irl in a argument. It shocked the hell outta me. The server went down for a reason I am unaware of.... I had built the spawn and implemented many commands there.

My ranting is over now... It was uncalled for and just me reminiscing on my past... *Curls up*

GoldenCharizard4 said:
I'm not saying I don't have friends. I'm saying I don't think they would necessarily be the best to work as staff.
I am about to sound like a major ass here but....

I have Experience with being staff on Minecraft servers. You may be asking how this has anything to do with the topic of staff as this is a rp'ing site. Miecraft has certain servers that only RP. Plus it's usually older kids that run the servers 16+ I mean. I have been from Trial mod to Owner. I have had many experiences with assholes who want to lie about things and with the ones who need help with Irl things. It's funny because once, a person chose me over someone they knew irl in a argument. It shocked the hell outta me. The server went down for a reason I am unaware of.... I had built the spawn and implemented many commands there.

My ranting is over now... It was uncalled for and just me reminiscing on my past... *Curls up*
I was more saying that there are a lot of people within this rp who are also involved in running other rps and so this is a good place to be if you are looking for advice on running rps. I am moderating another rp. @Atom moderates an rp. @Sunbather runs a hosted project. @sonicfreak101 is helping me run my other rp. @Arkytior is a moderator in an rp that is the current longest lasting HP (I believe). And those are just the ones that I know of. There are probably other people here who could offer advice as well.

*Shivers* I have tried to moderate many rp's of my own but they died out suddenly. It's sad really. They kicked off perfectly and then one person does not reply and then BOOM! Rp's dead

GoldenCharizard4 said:
*Shivers* I have tried to moderate many rp's of my own but they died out suddenly. It's sad really. They kicked off perfectly and then one person does not reply and then BOOM! Rp's dead
You've gotta run the rp in such a way that no one character becomes that important. You've gotta have the characters/npcs to be able to bring the other characters back into the fold if they are distracted by someone who disappeared. And you've gotta keep in touch with everyone to make sure people are still posting. And if people aren't posting, you've gotta open the rp back up for new people.

At least, that's my plan for things... sorta.

Sunbather said:
I make up for lack of talent by being pretty. i'm basically a beauty pageant contestant.
xD whatever works!

..i make up for talent by.....umm...by.....being psycho!! ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get into adding bbcodes to my posts but... Too much work and it's Complicated as hell

DaughterofAthena said:
You've gotta run the rp in such a way that no one character becomes that important. You've gotta have the characters/npcs to be able to bring the other characters back into the fold if they are distracted by someone who disappeared. And you've gotta keep in touch with everyone to make sure people are still posting. And if people aren't posting, you've gotta open the rp back up for new people.
At least, that's my plan for things... sorta.
No one person was that important really. It's the fact they brought said people there and I did attempt to shift focus but the people would say "I'm waiting for ******** to reply" It was really irritating as I tried to push the rp forward, only for no one to reply to me.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Your signature is from a lp song in Thousand suns
Noooo nonono

I'm not quoting the song. I'm quoting the actual quote by J. Oppenheimer. After the testing of the atomic bomb.

The song quoted that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back