• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

Yes I know that. I was justsaying where I first heard it you fool! *Jumps on his foot as a kitten and looks up at him as his shoelaces become untied* Hehehhee....

Atom said:
Noooo nonono
I'm not quoting the song. I'm quoting the actual quote by J. Oppenheimer. After the testing of the atomic bomb.

The song quoted that as well.
EXCEPT Oppenheimer was quoting the Bhagavad Gita.

Cephalo said:
EXCEPT Oppenheimer was quoting the Bhagavad Gita.
PARTIALLY, he was mostly paraphrasing up until "Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds" :P

Oppenheimer was interesting.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Has anyone here read Warrior cats by Erin Hunter?
That was the first book series I ever truly fell in love with. I still have the first book. The cover fell off because I read it too many times.

Atom said:
PARTIALLY, he was mostly paraphrasing up until "Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds" :P
Oppenheimer was interesting.
Course he was paraphrasing. When you're in an interview, no one full out quotes verbatim from something like the Bhagavad Gita. He has to give the people some sort of context or else the quotable bit everyone enjoys doesn't make that much sense. Though, he could've just skipped the context anyway since "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" bit works amazingly even without it.

And if Oppenheimer wasn't interesting, I'd be disappointed. Father of atomic bomb, all-around super smart dude, quoter of Bhagavad Gita... the things he did were interesting, and a person not matching their achievements in interest levels is just so anti-climatic.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
That was the first book series I ever truly fell in love with. I still have the first book. The cover fell off because I read it too many times.
Saaaaaaaame! I still have at least the first three series

Cephalo said:
Course he was paraphrasing. When you're in an interview, no one full out quotes verbatim from something like the Bhagavad Gita. He has to give the people some sort of context or else the quotable bit everyone enjoys doesn't make that much sense. Though, he could've just skipped the context anyway since "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" bit works amazingly even without it.
And if Oppenheimer wasn't interesting, I'd be disappointed in. Father of atomic bomb, all-around super smart dude, quoter of Bhagavad Gita... the things he did were interesting, and a person not matching their achievements in interest levels is just so anti-climatic.
Oh yes, yes yes yes. You I like, you shall fit into this RP wonderfully.

Tsup babies my character is done and looking for a partner! She prefers to Dual Wield some kind of knife (like a karambit or maaaybe and axe) or use anything that involves a staff, such as a naginate, a bo staff, or the ever present scythe. If a decent RPer playing a sword wants to be paired, that is also exceptable. Unfortunatlely, I've written so that guns aren't an option.

So yeah. I'm online basically always, but someone within North America or western europe would be preferred, for timezones sake. <3

Well my photoshop urge peeked again, decided to make a nice little banner for Aiko. Was actually going to make something more fancy, but I found how it looked even with how simple it was it seemed to pop. :)

Aiko_Selmatu-Banner_zpsbqnor5qt.jpg

Cephalo said:
We get the duct tape and haphazardly tape you back into place. We will be Picasso and you our masterpiece.
<3

Such a way with words. I like you.

Same. It took me about a day and a half to figure out the coding for Ren

No matter what, it always screws me over due to the simplest stuff, and

No matter what, it always screws me over due to the simplest stuff.

On another note: for those of you who haven't noticed yet, you can view profiles of your teachers on the Neutral Characters page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back