• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

Oh it'll be more than that. If Hiro's there, she'll definitely use him to hit people. I'm now imagining her using him as some sort of boomerang to whack a student in their desks while she's still in the front of the classroom.

Teacher's don't use teachers to beat students who might use a fellow students to defend themselves from the teacher being used as a beating tool by the other teacher!

...YEAH! Whatever that all means!

Miyako's too quick for you amatuers to respond. She is the ultimate combo of Anko from Naruto and Izumi from FMA Brotherhood.

You might think yourself the all powerful master, but you are WRONG

Pssh! Aiko is super quick agile! Granted... I'm sure it would end up being a lot of dodging and blocking and having no chance at all of attacking, pretty much just delaying the inevitable. That or if Miyako uses Soul resonance, Aiko would just be donezo. T.T

Miyako uses Hiro then attacks on her own. You cannot win this xD

Miyako will beat the living shit out of everyone

Fucking hell not this again >.>

Ugh I'll screw with it tomorrow

*Sniffles* Aiko couldn't believe a mean ol teacher would threaten her with violence! Abuse! T.T

Last edited by a moderator:
It's how she shows love. She beats you to better your own skills

Hanarei said:
*Sniffles* Aiko couldn't believe a mean ol teacher would threaten her with violence! Abuse! T.T
Hiro will be nice to Aiko. The only time he ever gets scary is when students have an obvious lack of confidence.

Arkytior said:
It's how she shows love. She beats you to better your own skills
I have to admit, the idea of Aiko being chased around the class room, slipping under desks and between objects to escape. She will get hit, but so will half the classroom be destroyed. xD
DaughterofAthena said:
Hiro will be nice to Aiko. The only time he ever gets scary is when students have an obvious lack of confidence.
Oh boy... don't you worry about that... Aiko completely does not have that issue at all... she might end up having the complete opposite of that. ^^;;

*glares at world*

I AM THE CHARACTER PERSON >.>

Athena maybe you should add that to the top of the sign up thread xD

Hanarei said:
I have to admit, the idea of Aiko being chased around the class room, slipping under desks and between objects to escape. She will get hit, but so will half the classroom be destroyed. xD
Oh boy... don't you worry about that... Aiko completely does not have that issue at all... she might end up having the complete opposite of that. ^^;;
Yeah, she'll have no problem with that. She'll just take over another class room

DaughterofAthena said:
I am actually not the person to talk to about character acceptance. @Arkytior is our admissions rep and she will be getting back to everyone on their characters as soon as she is able.
Ohhhhh. I apologize for the confusion. I hope I don't appear to be as daft as I sounded asking that x.x

Arkytior said:
*glares at world*
I AM THE CHARACTER PERSON >.>

Athena maybe you should add that to the top of the sign up thread xD

Yeah, she'll have no problem with that. She'll just take over another class room
I'M SORRY SENPAI! I'M NOT WORTHY!

Still... please forgive me...

Arkytior said:
Yep! Aiko will be dramatic dizzy eyes unconcious in the corner with a big bump on her head where she was dragged and dropped off. :P

RubyRose said:
I'M SORRY SENPAI! I'M NOT WORTHY!
Still... please forgive me...
*pouting stare*

Hn....fine! I'll forgive you! But this better not happen again!

Hanarei said:
Yep! Aiko will be dramatic dizzy eyes unconcious in the corner with a big bump on her head where she was dragged and dropped off. :P
She will then grab Aiko herself and drag her with, send Hiro to do it, or have another student drag her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back