• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

@CelticHero37

Heeeey, I wasn't sure if anyone else has approached you about partnering up but I actually think the opposing personalities between Sprite and Mac match up just like the opposing personalities in the anime... so I wanted to offer the suggestion we partner up!

If you don't want to or already have a partner in mind, I understand. I was just reading through the characters and felt that Mac matched Sprite best- I almost feel like I wrote him to be Mac's partner. Anywho, no hard feelings if you'd rather not, and no hard feelings if you want to for a little bit but decide our characters don't match up. Just wanted to put it out there because I thought they'd make a great match.

RubyRose said:
@CelticHero37
Heeeey, I wasn't sure if anyone else has approached you about partnering up but I actually think the opposing personalities between Sprite and Mac match up just like the opposing personalities in the anime... so I wanted to offer the suggestion we partner up!

If you don't want to or already have a partner in mind, I understand. I was just reading through the characters and felt that Mac matched Sprite best- I almost feel like I wrote him to be Mac's partner. Anywho, no hard feelings if you'd rather not, and no hard feelings if you want to for a little bit but decide our characters don't match up. Just wanted to put it out there because I thought they'd make a great match.
Nobody has asked to be Mac's partner yet, so I would be okay with this.

Ah partners... speaking of I really should figure that deal out, and some close friends for Aiko. Given her trouble with Soul resonance, it would be good if she at least has a steady partner to attempt it with. :P lol

Hanarei said:
Ah partners... speaking of I really should figure that deal out, and some close friends for Aiko. Given her trouble with Soul resonance, it would be good if she at least has a steady partner to attempt it with. :P lol
Feel free to look through all the character sheets submitted so far and start asking people.

I'm working on my NEW student, but ugh. And I'm at school too soooo

TEAMWORK!!! requires a team I do not have. I'd do this wanted ad style but that's so much effort on mobile. Whatever, do this casual teen hangout style.

If any weapon (preferably something close-ish range) needs a Meister, hook me up. I have the stuff. This is not a drug exchange.

*does not believe*

/is legit looking for drugs while resting head on coke

Arkytior said:
*does not believe*
/is legit looking for drugs while resting head on coke
hey-kid-wanna-buy-some-milk.jpg

Woot! I finished my 2nd character! Jayce Hamerkin is an EAT weapon who is currently in need of a meister. If your character is a student who has been at the DWMA for 2 years or more, chances are you blame him for the death of a student who everyone loved, therefore it is highly unlikely that he would be paired with an EAT student who has been there for 2 years or longer. Anyone else, though, would be a potential partner. If anyone is interested in partnering with Jayce, let me know.

Arkytior said:
*is running on three hours of sleep and a nap in fifth period*
*Is luckily out of school, but has tons of Algebra homework to do by Thusday and isn't doing it*

*is also out of school but has two large projects due tomorrow*

Atheeeeennnaaaaaaa you gave me an idea for a meister (>A>)

Arkytior said:
*is also out of school but has two large projects due tomorrow*
Atheeeeennnaaaaaaa you gave me an idea for a meister (>A>)
Were you inspired by Jayce's character? I don't know how else I could've given an idea...

Also, is giving you an idea for a meister a bad thing?

Yeah I was skimming the WIP you had when I was in my last class and I was like. Well damn. I want to make this.

But alas, it's a bad thing cause I have no time.

@DaughterofAthena

Has anyone approached you about your slingshot character? Because she's fantastic and I want to write a meister for her if you didn't already have one... but I also didn't want to start if she already had one because I'm also very happy with Sprite :)

But there's so much character with Kassana so yeah... I figured I'd ask.

RubyRose said:
@DaughterofAthena
Has anyone approached you about your slingshot character? Because she's fantastic and I want to write a meister for her if you didn't already have one... but I also didn't want to start if she already had one because I'm also very happy with Sprite :)

But there's so much character with Kassana so yeah... I figured I'd ask.
I believe @Atom is planning on making her a meister although you should wait on confirmation from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back