• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

RubyRose said:
I think the majority of the population hate's math in general.
@TheWeirdPhilosopher

Which is rather sad because I quite like math.

So what's caused your animosity towards it today?
I'm more on the Science side of life. Math has too many rules, and I don't like numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DaughterofAthena

I freakin' love you <3 If I had had the option... but the school I went to was a Double Major, and math wasn't an option.

I think in my entire curriculum I had One math class. And it was kind of stupid because it was starting from basics like adding fractions.

And here I thought people knew addition and subtraction in college XP Silly me.

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I'm more on the Science side of life. Math has too many rules, and I don't like numbers.
School math is the math with all the rules.

If you ever get the chance you should really look into what math really is: the study of patterns. It's really quite beautiful when it isn't cramped down into what schools think you should know. Let me explain this in a way a Mathemetician did:

The way Math is taught in school takes all the creativity out of it. It would be like taking an art class and making everyone paint by numbers. The math learned in school isn't what math really is- it's just preparing them for standardized tests that don't even account a student's true knowledge.

lol I'm okay with math. Sometimes. Make it understandable and I can do it. Otherwise, it has to go.

@DaughterofAthena this is your fault. Now I have the desire to fully read through Jayce's CS and most likely make this Meister

RubyRose said:
School math is the math with all the rules.
If you ever get the chance you should really look into what math really is: the study of patterns. It's really quite beautiful when it isn't cramped down into what schools think you should know. Let me explain this in a way a Mathemetician did:

The way Math is taught in school takes all the creativity out of it. It would be like taking an art class and making everyone paint by numbers. The math learned in school isn't what math really is- it's just preparing them for standardized tests that don't even account a student's true knowledge.
If I survive lone enough, I might...

Screw this I quit! *flops* I'll ask my teacher for help tomorrow.

I'm that dweeb who has to do a weapon to meister ratio when making another character. There's surprisingly more weapons than meisters.

I'm that dweeb who has to do a weapon to meister ratio when making another character. There's surprisingly more weapons than meisters.
Surprisingly?

In like every SoulEater roleplay I've ever seen there always seems to be more weapons then meisters.

When I saw this one though, and counted it out, it was 8 to 8 xD Lucky time to come in.

What's the ratio now?

Also, I also check the ration before making a character too.

I do the same when joining stuff where there are two options. I prefer to have one of each in the end, so it tends to work out for me.

RubyRose said:
Surprisingly?
In like every SoulEater roleplay I've ever seen there always seems to be more weapons then meisters.

When I saw this one though, and counted it out, it was 8 to 8 xD Lucky time to come in.

What's the ratio now?

Also, I also check the ration before making a character too.
Well this is the first Soul Eater RP I've been in, so I'm excited.

I put a half for the hybrid character not counting him as fully a weapon or a meister, so I'd say 9 1/2 meisters to 11 1/2 weapons

Arkytior said:
I do the same when joining stuff where there are two options. I prefer to have one of each in the end, so it tends to work out for me.
That was my plan, and I guess I can stick to it!

The thing is though, two of the weapons are partnering together and Grace and Erica will be sharing 1 meister.

DaughterofAthena said:
The thing is though, two of the weapons are partnering together and Grace and Erica will be sharing 1 meister.
Yeah, I think I counted them as one

Well this is the first Soul Eater RP I've been in, so I'm excited.
I put a half for the hybrid character not counting him as fully a weapon or a meister, so I'd say 9 1/2 meisters to 11 1/2 weapons
The hybrid (Igor) is Honey Mitskuni's weapon partner although more often than not, Honey will not be involved in a fight and Igor will fight on his own.

DaughterofAthena said:
The hybrid (Igor) is Honey Mitskuni's weapon partner although more often than not, Honey will not be involved in a fight and Igor will fight on his own.
Hmmm *strokes imaginary beard* Interesting... So shall I put him down as a meister?

I think I got 14 Weapon to 8 Meisters? I kinda spaced for a second and forgot. That's without pairing off and two for one meister and two weapons wielding each other

Gotta go! I'll be back after I watch ISU's college version of GLEE.

Hmmm *strokes imaginary beard* Interesting... So shall I put him down as a meister?
He's never going to use another weapon... not really. At least not to my knowledge... Maybe a brief one time thing, but he wouldn't have a weapon partner.

DaughterofAthena said:
I know. I had no idea where I was going with his character when I started it and then Jayce appeared on the page and it is fantastic!
Ugh...! *clutches at heart*

THE FEELS

Now I really want to make this Meister for him xD

Arkytior said:
Ugh...! *clutches at heart*
THE FEELS

Now I really want to make this Meister for him xD
I'm just hoping I can actually get some of the characters who have actually been there for a while to treat him the way they are supposed to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back