• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater OC Roleplay! ( Closed )

MochiHaru

Hello there! If you've clicked on this, then you probably love the anime and manga, soul eater. It's personally one of my favorites to watch, and once in awhile when I watch the show, I have thoughts on, 'what if I were in the soul eater world?' That'd be just awesome! I know I can't literally go inside the screen but I can write one with imagination along with some other great people who'd like to join in! Which would be you of course, If you're interested heh. I'm new to creating threads, probably my first one, so bear with me if I get confused on some things, I'll figure it out eventually..Anyways, any of you are free to join there's no limit! But, like in the show, I'd like six or seven main characters, including weapon and meister. Because It'd just be confusing to be switching back and forth all the time with different characters. With that out of the way, let me know if any of you are interested in being a weapon, meister,villain, and a main, or background character. Then you can pick your partners in the chat!
Soul-Eater-soul-eater-23559282-1920-1080.jpg

I'd say I'm pretty interested, considering that I have a character that I always wanted but never got the chance to use.

I'm interested! I would like to be a main character weapon. Depending on how many people join I can be a meister as well(If needed). I've got two OC ready to go. Also is this all just OC, will anybody from the anime(besides teachers) be in the rp???

(If you need any help with anything. Villains and or background characters just let me know)

I suppose I'll go
Main Meister any volunteers for my weapon :)
I can also play villain if you'd like. perhaps an evil Miester & Weapon?

Last edited:
There was a guy who worked as a standalone weapon...
The guy's name was.... Justin? Yeah, will any of the weapon guys be able to do that stuff?
I'm gonna sign up as a weapon if possible, too.

It's been a while since I've watched the anime, but I'll play an OC Meister if I can. I'm not good with playing characters that aren't mine.

Hmmmm rather interested yes, as of now i am very flexible with what i can be.
But honestly i could play as a meister or weapon, ether way! seeing there are a few weapons already, i will go with meister to even the odds!
If anybody wishes to be my partner in crime don't be afraid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back