• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Anna nodded proudly at Maka.
" It's quite useless in a fight, without me helping that is" She said in a mocking tone.
" We need to eat something before we hunt anything though, it's been a long journey"

Allen was already away from Black Star, heading back to class. Knowing his sister she was still there, probably bragging about something or still flirting with her newest crush. He walked into the classroom and saw them, showing an amused smile as he walked to them, looking at Maka.
"Hei. You must be Soul's partner ? I'm Allen"
" They agreed to us hanging out with them on their hunt ! "

This got him to smirk a little bit, and give the duo a quick look.

" Oh really ? Now that is interesting. Any prey in mind already ? "

"Nice to meet you. And no, not really. We normally just look to see if there's any corrupted souls nearby and take out whatever we can. There's plenty of them so it isn't an issue."

After a few more minutes of internal turmoil, Shiko decided to go talk to the Demon Swordsman. Even if they hated her, she could at least tease them for a while to take her mind off of things. She quickly located Crona's isolated room and knocked on the door. Nothing.
"Hey, coward swordsman. I know you're in there," she called out, trying to see into the room. "Answer me, will ya? It's awfully rude to keep someone waiting." The words sounded innocent enough on their own, but her tone of voice implied she wasn't there to befriend them. They would know immediately who it was by the voice.

Her soul could barely be sensed. From her came two wavelengths; the highest concentration of the kishin's madness they've seen yet, and the girl's own wavelength, which was already tangled up in the madness and barely distinguishable.

Last edited:
(OOC explanation: I tend to go way too in-depth and do a ton of research for my rps so here we go...

Shiko's wavelength is unique and quite possibly unheard of by even the Shinigami. It would be classified as a madness wavelength, despite her not being a full kishin (my official name for it is an Amplification Wavelength). It affects others nearby without soul resonance, varying in intensity and affecting some people more than others.

This Amplification Wavelength, or 'amplifying wavelength', draws out and amplifies existing emotions, impulses, and soul traits to the point of near insanity. The resulting exaggerated emotions partially or completely overpower a person's reason and rational thinking. Basically, it acts as an amplifier. Because of this, the effect of Asura's madness on a particular person can also be significantly sped up when additionally under the influence of Shiko's wavelength. As I mentioned before, it affects people near her regardless of whether she's purposely doing it, but the effects can vary depending on the person. Weak-willed people like Crona, or people susceptible to madness like Stein, are most likely to feel the full effects of it.)

( Here I am, sorry for the delay. )

Allen nodded, slightly disappointed by Maka's answer, he wanted to show off a little bit, but he wanted to hunt above all the rest, for eating souls would mean reinforce his power.
" Well then I can't wait for tonight, it's been a long time since I could get new souls"
" And who said you'd be the one eating ?" Asked Anna, curious yet sounding kind of bossy.
" I did, just now " He answered in a very monotonous tone.
" We'll see, whoever slains the beast eats the soul" She responded in her bossy tone. He sighed, looking at Soul with this friendly face, slightly amused and bored at the same time.

Crona, in their own room, were trying to calm down. Being in class, surrounded by so many people, really was a tough moment every day. There were other thoughts in Crona's mind, doubt over their legitimacy to be in this school, that Death was making a huge mistake... Thoughts about Medusa,and what they did in the past. Giving in to Madness would mean bliss, and peace of their mind... But there was Maka. They didn't want to let Maka down.
As a voice echoed then, following a knock on their door, Crona was taken back to reality. They wondered who this could be, clearly worried about this. As the girl spoke, Crona felt even more anxious. They stood up from their bed and answered in a shaky voice.
" Co-come iiin then !"
Ragnarok, curious, was also there, resting on Crona's head as they both waited for the girl to come in.

"Well, let's get going then. I think everyone's eager to go hunt," Maka said to the group.
Soul nodded in agreement. "I don't want to wait any longer, let's get on with it already."

The door to the room opened, and there stood the new student, Shiko. The one who had been glaring at them for seemingly no reason earlier. As she entered the room, the concentration of madness got even stronger, almost as if she was emitting a madness wavelength herself. But of course that was impossible.
"You've got some nerve..." she said in a steady voice laced with rage. "Running away from Lady Medusa, just like you run away from everything..."

The siblings nodded in agreement. Despite their little fights they looked to be so in sync, even their nod was timed. They would then follow Maka and Soul, sometimes fighting each other or just teasing and joking around.

Crona looked slightly surprised, but somehow, it sounded obvious, this girl was linked to Medusa, she emanated madness. They looked down to the floor, made instantly shy and uneasy by this girl's words.
" I.. I don't want to do mad things again" They meakly said, while Ragnarok remained silent.
" Maka and them all, now they trust me and care for me...

(Alright, I'd like to focus on this scene with Shiko and Crona now, since it's kind of difficult for me to write multiple settings at once.)

"Then they're idiots. And you're just a coward," she took another step towards them. The girl herself was smaller than Crona, an inch or two shorter than them even with the tall platform shoes she wore. But she'd beaten Black Star earlier in the day, and her fight with Kid had ended in a draw. Even with no partner, she must be incredibly strong.
"You know how Lady Medusa is, don't you? You're her own kid, of course you do. Well then, how did you manage to leave without even stopping to think that you might not be the only person under her control? That's such a cowardly, selfish thing to do..."

Crona couldn't look this girl in the eyes, they stared at the floor, anxiously holding onto their elbow while Ragnarok silently observed.
" I'm...I'm a coward but I feel better here ow than with Medusa. And if she's got you... Then I'm not needed, I'm useless... " They said with an hesitating voice.
" Medusa forced me to do things, here they don't force me to do anything and no madness..."

"She hasn't got me anymore. And it's only a matter of time before she figures that out. You're lucky I'm not here to drag you back to her..." she sounded quite annoyed for some reason. "But you can't honestly believe you've escaped the consequences of what you did as the Demon Swordsman. Once everyone finds out, you can say goodbye to your little friends." she chuckled evilly.
"Oh, don't worry, I won't tell them. They'll figure it out on their own. Poor Marie-sensei... being betrayed by one of her favorite students. I'd hate to be you when they all find out what you've done."

Crona really was struck by what this Shiko said. As she explained she wasn't here on Medusa's word Ragnarok relaxed.
" I'm the one who bullies Crona ! Don't you threaten us or we'll roll you over !" He said angrily, as Crona remained in their introvert attitude.
" I... I won't let them down, they'd... Surely they'd understand...Professor Stein knows already and... Maka and Soul... And Shinigami too...Who are you anyway..."

"Haven't you heard of me? Maybe the name 'Demon Executioner' would be more familiar to you," her smile disappeared, replaced with a serious expression. "You'd better not tell anyone about this. If you do, I swear I will kill you." She thought for a moment, before changing her mind.
"No, if you tell anyone about this, I'll kill Maka. Then you."

She switched to her shadow form and disappeared, taking the overwhelming sense of madness with her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back