• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Oh, hi," Soul replied. "New huh? Well, are ya liking the school so far?"

Shiko went to leave. Black Star, being the idiot he was, tried to approach her again, talking crap and saying he could definitely beat her if they battled again. Already annoyed from Maka trying to talk to her and seeing Crona at the school, she didn't feel like dealing with him at the moment. A blade sprouted from her arm, running the full length of her forearm, and she swiftly slashed him across the face with it before walking off as if nothing happened. Tsubaki watched her walk away, speechless, as Black Star dramatically lied on the ground.

"Jeez, she has no patience..." Maka watched her go, before locating Crona and going over to them. "Hey Crona, you good? I saw the new girl looking at you, do you have any idea what that's about?"

Crona looked at maka, holding onto their elbow nervously as she shook her head.

" Oh hey Maka... Eeeh I don't know, I never saw that girl before... I'm sorry.... "

Ragnarok then popped up and pinched their cheeks, once more bullying them in his own way.

" You idiot ! So useless ! Her voice sounded familiar didn't it ? "

" eeeeeh I'm sorryyyy ! Y-yes maybe her voice sounded familiar but... why does it matter ?"

On her side Anna smiled sweetly at Soul. She nodded at him as her blue eyes focused on his face, inspecting him intensely.

" So you're a weapon as well mh ? " She asked, tilting her head to the side a little bit. " You have a partner already ? "

"Yeah, I'm a scythe. Maka over there is my meister," Soul nodded in the general direction of Maka and Crona. "We don't always get along the best, but we're still a pretty good team. We can seriously kick some ass in battle."

"Well, do you recognize her, Ragnarok? If you don't, you really shouldn't be giving Crona a hard time about it," Maka said calmly.

Anna gave Maka a quick look with puffed cheeks. She was teaming with her brother, but she would have loved to find another partner, it could have been a fun trio she thought.
" She looks alright. She's just human though, right ? I guess you can't fight alone or wield a weapon yourself" She said teasingly. " My brother and I really kick asses too, and in our own way" She said then, proudly.

Crona sighed as Ragnarok let go of their cheeks. He shook his head then.
" Nah, I don't remember where I recall her voice from" he admitted.

Allen, getting impatient, sighed and walked to his sister and Soul, waving at him in a very neutral way.
" Yo. Hey sis, you didn't say it'd be so long, I'm starving now come on"
" Shush ! Don't you see it's important to make some friends here too ? Can't you think with your brain for once?" She scolded in a playful way.

"Eh, I'm good with Maka. We're a pretty good team on our own. I'd be happy to be friends, though," Soul replied, leaning casually against the wall.

"Exactly. Give Crona a break, will you?" Maka patted the mini Ragnarok on the head.

Meanwhile, Shiko had left the DWMA and ventured into Death City. She found an area of the city quite a while away from the school, where it was unlikely there would be any students around. She found her targets easily; a group of five or so men ganging up on a woman.
"That's so not cool..." she said to herself, an insane smile spreading across her face. "Guess I'll have to punish them."

She summoned a weapon into her hand, a large battle axe. Those men weren't kishin, not anywhere close to it, but she didn't care. She was starving for souls. Within seconds she struck them all down. She looked at the shocked woman and once again raised the axe. She couldn't leave any witnesses.

Satisfied for the time being after consuming six souls, she headed back towards the DWMA.

Anna sighed in annoyance as Soul declined her, and it had Allen chuckle. He smiled at Soul a little bit.
" She can be quite forceful and insisting sometimes, please don't mind her, when she's got a crush on someone she's just obsessed with it"
Anna flushed red and tried to slap him but he just leaped backward, avoiding the slap, laughing.
" You... filthy... " She said, angrily, yet Allen was just smiling, and even patted her head, which earned her to just puff her cheeks and look away, angrily.
" So ehm, Allen " He said, looking once more at Soul.
" We're from Norway, and a pair of weapon and meister as well"

Ragnarok whined as Maka patted his head, and Crona just looked away.They didn't like being in permanent social interaction, like in a school...

"Well, it's good to have more people available to fight, especially with what's going on. Did you hear about what happened the other night? There was a kishin beneath the school, and now we're all expected to team up and defeat it. It shouldn't be much of a problem for us, though, right?" Soul gave a confident half-smile. "There's some really skilled meisters in this school."

"You should try being nice, Ragnarok," Maka smiled and looked to Crona. "Crona? You've been doing really well so far. Are you.. happy here? I know you're still not quite used to being around people, but this is really important to me."

Shiko re-entered the DWMA campus. She was given a dormitory to herself, since she had no partner and no friends to live with, but she didn't mind. She preferred to be alone. Alone, where no one could witness her crying, or having a mental breakdown in the middle of the night.

Allen shrugged at Soul's words, still smiling a little bit.
" I don't know, they say Kishin is as strong as Death himself. It's true some are skilled though, the angry guy from before, he looked strong. And you've got quite the piano bar in there, must be cool to hear you playin' " He said as he leaned toward Soul and poked his chest, smirking a little bit. He turned and left then, waving to his sister and Soul. She sighed and turned to Soul.
" What does he mean ?" She asked, curiously.

Crona nodded at Maka, their eyes avoiding any contact as they rubbed their own arm anxiously. When Maka called them important, they smiled a little bit and the rubbing got even quicker.
" Yes... I guess I'm doing fine... People aren't mean to me... I'm just not sure... Is it alright for me to be here... "

"No idea," Soul lied and shrugged. "Don't you have training or hunting or something else to do? Maka and I will probably be going soul hunting later tonight."

"Of course it's okay for you to be here! Shinigami-sama trusts you, and so do I," Maka gently took Crona's hand. "Things will get better, okay? We'll defeat the kishin, then there will be nothing to worry about."

Anna gave Soul a pouty face as she leaned toward him.
" Liar !" She said playfully as her face turned to Maka again. She would have rather her brother probe Maka's soul than Soul's, especially if it was to just give a riddle and walk away... But too late now. She really felt like these people were cool, and wanted to get closer.
" Mhhh actually no, we just arrived you know. Maybe we could go with you ? See how you do it round here and maybe show you our own way ? "She asked curiously then.

Crona stared at Maka, genuinely surprised and pleased. They nodded slowly and even smiled a little bit.
" Okay... Thank you Maka... "
" Oh stop being so meak it annoys me to no eeeeeend!" Said Ragnarok from behind them, which had Crona jump in surprise.

"Eh, I dunno. Maka and I usually hunt alone. Sometimes we have to bring Crona along, though... You'd have to ask Maka," he shrugged again.

"Ragnarok..." Maka said in a warning tone before speaking calmly again to Crona. "Do you want to go back to your room now? Soul and I will need to go hunting later, once it gets dark out."

Anna sighed, this soul wasn't easy to reach, she'd have to play with this Maka instead. " I'm sure it'll be fun, and we could come in handy, I'm strong too you know" She said proudly as they looked toward Maka.

Crona nodded at Maka, meakly. Ragnarok laughed in a silly way and disappeared as Crona sighed in relief that he was gone.
" Yes... I don't want to be a bother any longer"They said as they walked away quickly, toward their room.

On his way, Allen found Black Star, he heard the rumors already, that this one had been defeated by a new girl. He looked strong he thought, so the new girl had to be even tougher.
" Yo, you're the one who lost this morning aren't you" He said in a friendly, teasing way, smirking a little bit.

Maka came back over to rejoin Soul. "Crona's doing better than we expected. I think they'll be getting used to life around here soon," she turned to Anna. "Oh, hello! I'm Soul's partner, it's nice to meet you."

"Ugh, don't remind me. I was going easy on that brat, I easily could have crushed her! Nobody can defeat the great Black Star!" he said confidently. There was a large cut across his face, from where the new girl had slashed him as she exited the classroom.

"But we lost..." Tsubaki started to say. Black Star groaned in annoyance. He was clearly still embarrassed about the loss.

Anna smiled at Maka and waved at her.
" Hi, I'm Anna, my brother's partner as well" She said first, her eyes inspecting the meister intensely. " Pleasure's mine ! I heard you were going on a hunt tonight and well, we don't really know the area yet, I thought maybe you'd enjoy some company"

Allen chuckled and nodded at Black Star. He then gave Tsubaki a quick look, his eyes blue eyes piercing through her as he noticed something in her as well as in Soul.
" Yup you two as a pair could be quite strong, yet you lost and I don't think you're stronger than Death's kid yet, perhaps not even stronger than my sister and I" He said factually, yet with a small smirk, as if he was provoking Black Star, he thought this could be a good way to earn this guy's attention and maybe even befriend him in the end.

" I'm Allen Gungnir by the way, just arrived this morning. We'll be going to class together a lot from here on, maybe even fighting together"

"Oh, really? Sure, we'd be glad to take you along," Maka agreed. "The more the merrier! And it'll be more safe for everyone that way."

Soul nodded in agreement as well. "Then it's settled. You guys will come soul hunting with us later."

"I kind of want to find that new girl, Shiko, and try talking to her again," Maka said after a moment. "There's something weird about her soul. I don't even think she's human."

"Well no duh, she's not human. Did you completely miss the fact that she has a tail? Or do regular humans normally have little devil tails? And horns?" Soul jokingly mocked his partner.

"That's not what I meant! I mean, her wavelength seems off. I swear I could sense two different soul wavelengths from her, too."

"Madness wavelength, maybe? The kishin is free now, that's something they said might happen."

"Well if it is, we're in trouble. She defeated Black Star without a partner, just imagine what someone like that could do under the influence of the madness!"

"Jeez Maka, you worry too much..."

"Hey, now listen up! Nobody's stronger than Black Star! I'll be the one to surpass God, just you wait and see!" the young meister declared. "If anyone gets in my way, Tsubaki and I will take them down!"

Anna smiled cheerfully and clapped her hands. She looked so girly in such moments, it was hard to imagine her being any dangerous in a real fight. " Thank you ! It's gonna be fun, it's been some time since I last got a soul to eat" She said as she looked at Soul, smirking a little bit because of her pun.
" My brother could help you with that, if her wavelength is fucked up, he can surely tell you"

Allen laughed a little bit as well and nodded, waving his hands dismissively.
" Alright, alright ! Though sorry but to surpass god, you kind of need a weapon with such a destiny carved into its DNA" He said proudly.
" We'll see who gets the closest to this goal, but sorry to inform you I got an advantage on you already" He said, showing him his tongue.

(Sorry but can you try to tone the language down a bit? Thanks)

"I can see peoples' souls and I already know there's something weird about her. But I guess we shouldn't worry about that now," Maka responded. "Surely Shinigami-sama wouldn't have allowed her in if she was a threat to other students, right?"

"Your attitude's a threat to other students," Soul commented, earning him a solid whack on the head with a book Maka grabbed from her school bag.

"Tsubaki's a really strong weapon. We're working all the time to reach her full potential. I believe we can do it, so there!" Black Star's ego was incredible...

Anna laughed in front of the scene as Maka chopped Soul's head. She nodded at Maka's explanations, interested.
" My brother can reach into people's souls. He can even mess them up a little bit when we're teaming up" She said, proudly once more. " Really handy in a fight " She admitted then.

Allen nodded at Black Star and smiled happily. They were fun he thought, and he hoped they could be fun friends and rivals.
" We'll see that when time comes then" He said as he turned to go away. " And with the Kishin Asura being free, we might have to see that sooner than later... "

( He's not resonating with others, his ability is just to read other's wavelength and eventually slightly alter it. It works on duo's best, making him able to unphase their resonance for example. He' skind of in between Maka's and Stein's abilities )

"That sounds like it'd be a useful ability," Maka nodded in agreement. "Well, it'll be getting dark out soon. We should get ready to go hunt."

"When that kishin shows its ugly face, we'll be ready for it," Black Star said to no one in particular. Tsubaki agreed.

Shiko had grown bored already, alone in her dorm. She'd already done her hunting for the night, but she was a bit nervous. If the Shinigami found out she was still hunting human souls, who knows what might happen to her? And of all the times she could start becoming a kishin, it had to be when Asura reappeared and put everyone on high alert. The madness wavelengths conflicted with her own, since she had her own type of madness, and she was determined not to lose control.

"Stupid Asura... stupid madness... It's going to ruin everything," she said aloud. "My wavelength just so happens to act as an amplifier, too! Ugh, I can already feel it, I'm losing it. Maybe I'd be better off if I just let those DWMA students kill me." She stood up and paced around the room, anxious. "I know there's another person like me here, that Demon Swordsman, but... No, that coward would rat me out, I can't talk to anyone!" She punched the wall in frustration, scraping up her knuckles and leaving a dent in the wall itself. "If only I'd eaten their souls when I had the chance!"

(OOC: I know, but her soul is virtually unreachable. I'm not saying they can't eventually get to her, it'd just be very, very difficult. Her wavelength itself is tangled up in the madness. Heck, her wavelength IS a type of madness wavelength. So yeah, dunno what that means to you xD)

( His power works so it creates a wavelength slightly similar to the target's, inside their own soul. It's really just an interference system, so he doesn't need to "reach" her wavelength, only to feel it and to be close enough, aaaand boosted enough haha, if he's not boosted by his sister all he can do is see through regular people's like he did to Soul and Tsubaki ! I thought about it really hard haha to make a system that's cool and works, with 2 character's backgrounds and all ! )

( But yeah, his power would be useless against a one opponent, it works to weaken duo's resonating together )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back