• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒜𝒰.

Kat requested the worker to get her the dog before she turned to Vince. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she gave him a soft but worried smile. “Don’t worry about that guy. This is about us no one else ok.” She confirmed as she gave him a very chase kiss on the lips.

She couldn’t explain why she wanted to comfort Vince but she knew he needed it despite how tough he acted. She softly nuzzled his cheek as she knew there was a past there she didn’t know. She didn’t even know if she wanted to know.

“I know,” he had mumbled to her before pulling her to kiss her back. He felt more relaxed when alone with her, and was new to most feelings that he felt at the moment. He smiled in her presence.

“We do need to get supplies though-“ He had whispered gently to her as he smiled slightly.

Kat smiled as she nodded her head when she stepped back. “Let’s go shopping then.” She smiled as she turned to see the employee bring her the puppy. She spoke soft as she took the little boy in her arms. “Hello there sweetheart.” She cooed allowing her Irish accent to thicken as she sweet talked the dog.

She smiled turning to Vince as she held the dog close. “What do you think?”

Vincent had smiled to her and nodded as he looked to the puppy. “Amazing,” he had said with a relieved sigh as he patted the pup on his head before he headed to grab the needs for their dog.

He was happy, happy for the fact that Kat had been having a wonderful time, and he enjoyed her presence.

Kat happily picked out a beautiful blue color for him before she put him down to walk on the leash. She took vinces hand as she leaned into his side. She kissed his cheek in a soft manor. “Thank you.”

“You know maybe at the end of the semester we can find a place to live.” She said as she got a cute dog bed and bowls for him. She didn’t know her soulbond could be so enjoyable but she couldn’t imagine anyone else at her side in that instant.

He held her close as he grabbed a couple of things with one hand. He chuckled softly, “not problem.” He had smiled to her.

“Maybe, just maybe.” He had grinned a bit at the thought. He was glad that they were close, all they needed to worry about was their parents.

“Hmm so that’s a no?” Kat smiled as she picked out a few toys for the puppy. She tried to get him what she thought a teething puppy would need.

“We need to name him.” She said as she walked towards the dog food isle to get him food. She picked out the best after checking her phone to make sure. Once she got the food she felt content that she got everything so she headed to the checkout to sign the papers. “I will pay with my card.” She told the cashier.

“Woah, I never said no,” he had scoffed as he walked with her with a slight hum with him being in a good mood.

“Do you have any ideas?” He had asked as he raised an eyebrow to her before he crossed his arms. “And what happened to me paying”, he had scoffed to her but only in a jokingly way.

“You didn’t say yes either.” She teased him as she turned to the cashier with a playful smirk on her face. “You heard him he’s paying.” She giggled as she stepped to the side to think of names for the puppy. She winked and Vince as she reached down to pet the puppy.

“what should I name you? Hmm.” She thought for a moment as she ran her fingers along his ears. “Anubis?” She teased with a smile.

He grinned to her and mimicked her in a joking way. He moved to talk to the cashier and pay as he took out his card. As he waited for the cashier to finish he looked to Kat and the puppy with a soft smile; he was happy to see her in such a way.

“Name him whatever you want,” he had whispered to her before turning back around and finally paid, as he grabbed the bags.

She stood taking his hand as she leaned into his side. “Alright then he’s Anubis.” She said as she happily walked back towards her dorm with them. “We need to get him settled.” She said as she happily swung their hands together.

Her face dropped when she saw a very rigid woman standing outside her dorm waiting for her. She sighed as she stopped in front of her. “Hello Mrs Carrington what are you doing here?” She asked as she let out a soft sigh as she handed Anubis leash to Vincent

Mrs. Carrington looked unamused at the sight before her. “Your father sent me to check on you. Clearly you are not as sick as you stated to him.” She said as she raised an eyebrow at Vincent. “And who is this?” She asked as she looked him over. “This isn’t your approved fiancé.”

He smiled, as he hugged her before they left the store to go back to her dorm. “Anubis,” he repeated with a smile and an approving nod as he chuckled a bit.

His eyebrow raised at the women standing in front of Kat’s dorm. He watched Kat, along with taking the leash and holding the dog close to him as he kneeled down, head faced towards the ground as he pet Anubis.

He grinned at the word of “father”, that came from the womans mouth. He shook his head with a bit of a scoff before standing up. “Clearly not,” he had mocked, as he kept a stern grin on his face.

Kat looked down over at Vincent before she motioned for Mrs. Carrington “please come inside it’s too warm for Anubis to be outside for long.” She didn’t want a scene to be caused out in the open. She took his hand before leading her to their apartment. She opened up and placed the bags down. “Vince please get him settled.” She said in a begging voice as she motioned for Mrs Carrington to take a seat.

Mrs. Carrington looked displeased as she took a seat on the couch. “So what shall I tell your father about the recent changes.” She asked as she crossed her arms.

Kat sighed as she sat across from her at her desk. “Just tell him the truth. I found my soulmate…he will have to cancel the engagement.”

He had stood up, as he picked up Anubis. He walked in and went into the back room, to give them both privacy. He didn’t feel settled now knowing two people already knew, and soon their fathers. His didn’t bother him much, but he had different feelings about her father.

He sat down on the floor, as he closed the door behind him and let Anubis off of the leash and let her sniff around.

Mrs Carrington looked unhappy at her as she looked around the apartment. “That will not do you know that your father has a business deal made on your engagement. You have already met him the invites will be sent soon.” She listed off with an unamused look.

Kat looked annoyed at the woman on her couch as she rubbed her face with her hands. “Look I know he has but I don’t care anymore. Vincent is a good guy and he’s my bond mate I won’t break it either.” She said as her voice was clearly raising in her agitation.

Vincent had listened to them through the door. He scoffed at the womans remark but grinned to what Kat had said. He was glad that she was sticking up for herself. He wished that he could intervene just to tell the person off, but he’d think that It’d be to much; he’d only do anything if Kat wanted him too.

He grabbed Anubis, and playfully wrestled with the puppy who had now been barking playfully which made Vincent laugh before he shushed the dog.

Kat sighed as she stood up with a huff before Mrs. Carrington could even respond. “Tell my father I will meet with him tomorrow.” She said as she motioned with her hands for the woman to leave. She personally didn’t care if she hurt her feelings. She shut the door with a huff.

“You can come out now.” She called fo Vincent as she moved to pick up things from the floor she didn’t want Anubis eating on.

Vincent nodded before opening the door. Anubis pushed past and ran around the dorm, as he walked out and looked to her. “So, tomorrow?” He had questioned her. “I really think I should go with you,” he had snickered a bit to himself as he went to the counter to de-tag everything that they bought.

She looked unhappy at him as she moved to rub Anubis head. “Yep if he sent her that means I have a lovely fight to look forward to. That old crone is too obident for her own good. So she probably will tell him about you.” She said as she moved to her closet to pick out clothes that looked never worn. She had a knee high straight black dress with a pair of high heeled boots. She set them in the bathroom. “Sorry…” she apologized as she walked to him. “He will contact you to pay you off…he always does.”

Vincent had stopped for a moment before he started laughing. He set down the dog bed on the floor before he walked to her, grabbing her and holding her close. “Nobody is able to pay me off,” he had whispered to her and snickered to himself before he kissed her on the lips and backed away dramatically before he had returned to throw away the bags. “I’m going with you tomorrow, whether you like it or not.” He had looked to her with a stern look.

Kat chuckled as she shook her head. She moved to set up an area for Anubis. She set his toys and bed out. “No you’re not.” She said as she could area see that fight. She knew that he wouldn’t take her fathers shit which made her nervous on the reactions. “It’s bad enough he’s already trying to marry me off in a business deal. I don’t need him trying to get rid of you too.” She didn’t care what he said everyone had a price she learned that the hard way.

“Oh, come on.” He had frowned to her, as he pouted. “I promise I’ll be good,” he had said to her as he went to go sit down in a chair and set his phone down next to him after he checked to see his notifications. “It’d be nice to meet a famous person,” he had chuckled a bit sarcastically as he looked to her.

Kat moved to sit down in his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She gave him a smile as she nodded her head. “Fine but don’t lie I already know if he says something you don’t like your smartass nature will show.” She chuckled as she knew better but they would have to meet at some point.

He grinned slightly before pecking her on the lips once more. He acted dramatically surprised, “I have no idea what your talking about. I’m not a smart ass,” he had shook his head as he continued to be sarcastic as he held her close by wrapping her arms around her with a smirk on his face. Of course he was lying, he already knew himself; most likely saying something.

Kat gave him a look that said bullshit when she returned the kiss. “Lair.” She teased as she ran her fingers through his hair. “You are a smartass don’t think I haven’t figured that out.” She said as she shook her head. She had a feeling tomorrow was going to be a shit show but it had to be done. “She is correct tho you arnt my approved fiancé.” She teased as she she stole a soft kiss. “Who will watch Anubis?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back