• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒜𝒰.

Kat smiled as she leaned on her elbows matching his movements for a moment. She couldn’t deny he brought fun into her life when she least expected it. “Here put your number in my phone. When I’m done with class I will text you.” She ignored the we will talk message from her father. She unlocked her phone and slid it over to him.

She didn’t expect him to continue to spend time with her the way he had been. She was just grateful because the bond seemed to calm when he was near.

“Wow, so quickly,” he had chuckled as he teased her and took her phone, as he put his number into her phone, and slid her phone back to her on the table. Adjusting his glasses, he had sat up, and leaned back into his seat; slightly stretching as he gave a slight yawn. He was thankfully finally up enough, to where he had enough determination to actually go to class for once.

“I wonder what would happen if our fathers meet.” It was random, but it was actually a good thing to think about. I mean Vincent’s father and Kat’s father both knew they had a bond written upon their wrist, but just ‘never’ done anything about it until now.

Kat took her phone back before she sat it to the side. “My father hoped I would never found you. So much so he had a guy pretend to be you once.” She said as she leaned back in her chair. “He knew who you were and I’m sure he is aware of everything about your family. But he still pulled the stunt. It took me a year to find out.” She said as she knew how her father was. He was one to gather all the information he needed to know.

“But more of the question is what will you do when you have to meet him.” She said as she was more worried about Vince’s reaction. How could she not worry about it.

“Your father seems to take things, certainly by the way that he wants too, with nobody else to decide what’s best. There’s nothing about my family.” He had scoffed. “My father’s an actor with always a problem, I’m an only child, and no mother. It’s pretty self explanatory.” He shook his head, rather disappointed as he crossed his arms tightly and looked to the side of him.

“I guess we’ll have to see, now won’t we.” His facial expression had dropped to a glare, as he thought more and more, which had actually bothered him.

Kat hummed as she saw his face change into a glare. She softly tapped the bottom of his foot as she tried to lighten the mood. “Hey it’s fine…I would rather find out about you from only you.” She didn’t know much about her soulmate but she wanted to. She felt the pull to know him better. She held her hand out to him across the table.

“My mom left him when I was little she couldn’t stand to be around him. She found her soulmate and left which is probably why he didn’t like the fact I had one. My father was never marked.” She said as she knew the rumors about unmarked people not having souls.

He had muttered to himself before heaving a sigh, letting himself relax once again. He didn’t have much to say, especially since he’d most likely just come off rude so he just nodded. Looking to her hand for a moment, before taking it as his gaze fixated back to her.

“I’m sorry about that,” he had whispered to her with a slight frown. He thought Kat had been pretty miserable and didn’t want to make it worse. Her father, is a whole different story and I mean at least her mother gotten the happy end, which is noticeable. “But your not your mother, your father should want the best for you, not just for him.” He had sighed once more as he closed his eyes for a moment.

“Don’t be sorry it’s fine. I don’t mind your anger it doesn’t put me off.” Kat smiled as she gave his hand a squeeze when she leaned forward. She had a worse attitude then he did when she was pushed. “I know but I have you now so I know he can’t take that away.” She said as she clearly wasn’t bothered by his abrasive side. She found it endearing in a way that he easily showed his emotions on his sleeve. “Besides I’m sure you would tell him to fuck off 5 times over.” She had a feeling the meeting between the two would be like oil and water. The fact she could see the image of the meeting made her start to laugh.

She stifled a laugh when a younge man came over to the table. He looked familiar she saw him the day they got into it at the court yard. It must be one of his friends.

Alex saw an odd sight so early in the morning. He had to make sure he wasn’t seeing things because there was no way Vincent would be awake this early. He popped an energy bar into his mouth as he walked to the table. “Hey man what’s up? You didn’t say you were going to breakfast early.” He eyed the girl that was holding Vinces hand. She looked familiar but he couldn’t pinpoint why.

Vincent had smiled slightly. He loved the fact that Kat had been pretty much there for for him, and didn’t so much mind his annoyed, and abrasiveness. He didn’t want to be rude in front of her, but the topic annoyed him to an extent. He shrugged, before nodding. “You aren’t wrong about that,” he had muttered to her.

He shook his head. Questioning on why she had laughed, so his face showed a hint of confusion as he looked over seeing one of his friends Alex. He knew this was going to be awkward so he shrugged and said, “nothing much,” and looked back to Kat.

Kat looked at him for a moment before she squeezed his hand. She didn’t know who or what to tell people. She figured honestly was the best policy in this case. “I’m Katherine Smith I am Vincent’s soulmate.” She said with a confidence she didn’t have yesterday. “Forgive me but I have class. Vince don’t forget to go to class today.” She said as she gave his hand one last squeeze before she got up to go to class.

Alex looked stunned when she left them. He stared at Vince as he took her seat. “What does she mean soulmate?” He asked as he tilted his head to the side. He figured Vince didn’t have a soulmate since the dude never really liked people.

He had been surprised that Kat had been so open. Even he didn’t know what to say nor, was he up to tell anyone yet. Also, considering that he never talked to anyone so their was no point. “Yeah, yeah,” he said sarcastically with a slight smile, which wasn’t to noticeable as he watched her leave.

Finally looking to Alex as he replaced seats where she was sitting, he had sighed and leaned back. “Yeah, soulmate. You know, what almost anyone has.” Vincent had said slightly sarcastic, as he adjusted his posture and took out his phone to set it on the table.

Alex raised an eyebrow at him as he sat back into his seat. This was a weird Vince and he didn’t know if he should like it. “Yeah but I don’t recall you ever searching yours out. Last time I checked you were happily living the single life.” He pointed out as he finished his energy bar.

“Now your going to class?” He said as though that was a foreign thought for his friend. He must have stepped into the twilight zone.
“Who are you and what did you do to my friend?”

He shook his head. “I never searched, we accidentally ran into each other, and I never said I was with her. Just happens to be that we go to the same college.” Vincent had scoffed to him, as he silently watched him.

“She’s basically forcing me too,” he said dramatically as he leaned back in his seat as he held onto the edge of the table. He honestly didn’t know why he agreed to any of this, and he noticed the major change which he wasn’t to fond of.

Alex raised an eyebrow at his friend as he leaned back into his chair. “You could have told her no you weren’t interested.” He pointed out as he as he crossed his arms when his friend got dramatic on him.

“Just tell her you don’t want it and let it be her problem. You don’t have to listen to the bond after all.” Though honestly alex didn’t know if he recommended not listening to it. He didn’t have his soulmate yet so he didn’t understand how annoying it was.

“Honestly, I don’t even know what I’m doing. It’s only been maybe two or three days,” he had sighed to his friend, Alex. “And, on a second note, you do have to listen to the bond. Until, you want to go insane.” He had scoffed to him before suddenly standing. He grabbed his phone off the table and shoved it into his pocket, before he had looked back to his friend.

“But, one last thing, I do need to go to class.” Mumbling to himself afterwards. His friends knew about his father and his plans, along with his friends, but he wasn’t ready to explain that he actually took up on an offer. He patted Alex’s back before he had backed away so he could get to class. “And, I’ll call you after.” He had nodded to him as he walked away.

Usually neither of them would get answers out of him, that’s how big the change way. Although, that can change quickly if he met the wrong people. Vincent, didn’t mind what other people said or did to him because he’d never let him. He had been independent for so long, and fighting for so long that it was a habit. He found it enjoyable that he could talk back to whoever he wanted.

Alex looked confused when his friend got up to actually go to class. He didn’t know how he felt about this since the guy he knew it was almost impossible to get information from him. “Not my circus not my monkey.” He laughed with a shrug as he went to class.

Once her class was over Kat sent him a text. Class is done leaving business now. She smiled as she felt hopeful for once. She couldn’t pinpoint what she was happy about but her bond was calm. That alone was something which made her happy. She gathered her bag before she walked out of the business building.

She wanted to take these heels off for her flats but she would have to deal with it. Once she walked out of the dim building she pulled her hair out of the annoyingly tight bun. God she hated when she was forced to dress business casual.

When he had went to class, he barely even paid attention to what they were supposed to be doing. He already knew how to do what they were discussing which surprised the professor when she tried to call him out for being on his phone. Once he got a text, he knew that he could just end up leaving but he only had about five minutes of class, and people were already suspicious of him. Texting Kat back he said that he’d be done in a few minutes.

Now leaving, he shoved his phone into his hoodie pocket, and put up his hood as he walked out of class and out into the open campus to make his was towards the business side. Heaving a sigh as he relaxed himself. He hated the sound of the teacher just yapping, and other people talking, it bothered him to a greater extent that usual.

Kat hummed as she sat down on one of the small brick walls as she waited. It gave her the ability to take off her shoes and stretch her sore feet. God she hated high heels no matter how many times she wore them they were misery for her. She rubbed the ball of her foot as she placed the very expensive shoes on the wall.

She made no movement to get up from her spot when she saw a familiar hooded man. She waved at him with a small smile. “Vince.” She knew he didn’t like to be the center of attention so she tried to be quiet.

He had smiled and nodded slightly once he saw Kat and walked over. He crossed his arms as he sat next to her. “You know how annoying the people in class are, all they do is, blah blah blah.” Vincent had complained like a little kid. He sighed as he looked to the ground. “Anyways, how did class go?” He had asked her as he looked back up to her.

Now, he was tired and he wanted to go home to sleep but it still had been morning time and it’d mess up his schedule, considering that if he had a choice he’d probably sleep for another whole day.

Kat smiled as she nodded to him happily “But I’m glad you went it means you showed effort.” She seemed to relax against him. She got the impression he couldn’t be bothered with things he deemed trivial. She figured if he was forced to deal with her in class she would annoy him too.

She shrugged as she took her shoes into her hand. “Just a class full of people presenting stupid business models. I swear to god this one guy had a pyramid scheme as his business model.” She chuckled with a shake of her head. “So you promised a day of skipping and relaxing.”

“So much effort,” he said as he chuckled knowing he really did nothing in class. He had leaned forward, as he looked to the ground.

“That sounds really boring,” he complained once again. Vincent was always the type to get bored by anything but then he nodded. “No more doing what others say, just have fun,” he shrugged as he stood. “First, maybe going to your place so you can change,” he had scoffed. “Get into something comfortable,” he nodded knowingly as she looked uncomfortable.

Kat looked relieved as she nodded her head yes. “Yes for the love of god I want my jeans.” She chuckled as she didn’t bother putting her shoes back on before she got off the wall. There was no way in hell she was putting those dead pumps back on her feet. When she was dressed in business casual it showed off more of her curves then she liked. She didn’t understand how people made suits two ways either blocky or clingy. she had to get her suits custom made and it still drove her insane. “I hate this suit.” She muttered as she turned to him.

She offered him her hand with a content smile. “You look like you would rather be back in bed.” She teased as it was clear he was more of a night person then a day one.

Chuckling slightly he had nodded to her. “Just go change into something simple and we can go to the store or something,” he had insisted to her as he grinned slightly to himself at the fact that she hated what she wore, and that he felt right about the whole job thing as well. Everything tied to business she basically hated.

He took her had and scoffed as he stood. “I’d always rather be sleeping, he had joked to her.

Kat walked back towards her dorm. “Mmm well I’ll let you sleep tomorrow.” She said with a playful smile as she leaned into his side. She had no issues walking barefoot with her shoes in her hand. If her father didn’t pay so much for them she would have given them to someone else a long time ago. Despite the fact she’s rich she still is conscious of money.

She led him into her dorm apartment. She opened the door with a groan as she tossed her shoes on the floor the instant she was inside. For the most part it was clean except for her desk. She had sketch books and camera supplies all over it. The pictures on her wall were photographs she took. “I’ll be right back make yourself at home.” She said as she walked into her bedroom to change.

“That’s so far away,” he had pouted as he followed with her with a slight yawn. Vincent couldn’t explain how much he loved his peaceful and calming sleep. He nudged her slightly with a small smile as a joke.

He had nodded before taking a quick look around. He smiled at the fact that she had liked the job of photography and what he could tell, she was good, and so with that, he looked at each picture, with slight curiosity.

Kats favorite medium was people she has stunning photographs of random people she had taken over the years. She slowly walked behind him when she came back in jeans and a hoodie. She pointed to a picture of an old frail heartbroken woman dressed in black. The photo captured the pain in her eyes as she seemed to stare off into the void. “I accidentally took that on the day of her soulmates funeral…she was grateful I was willing to take photos for her of the moment but I couldn’t bring myself to hide it away.” She said as she moved away to grab her comfortable flats.

She sat on her couch as she let him poke around her house. She didn’t even bother hiding the sketches of Vincent on her desk. When she was bored or needed to rethink she would always sketch. “Where are we going?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back