• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒜𝒰.

Kat hummed as she leaned against the counter as she thought about where she wanted to eat. “I want a waffle so some breakfast all day joint.” She said with a playful smile as she dropped her body over his shoulders. “I want something sweet.” She said with a giggled as her red hair draped over him

Vincent had chuckled slightly, “that’s fine with me,” he had smiled to her before grabbed her and he spun around in the chair and pulled her in front of him. “You know, I’m sweet too,” he had chuckled as he joked with her.

Kat laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “Mmm your a sour patch. Sour first then sweet.” She teased him as she pulled him into a soft kiss. She couldn’t help but feel happy with her soulmate. She slid into his lap as she looked at him with a smile. “We good right?” She knew today was a lot on them both.

He had scoffed in a teasing way. “Oh please,” he had mumbled before kissing her back. He had wrapped his arms around her before nodding. “Of course we are,” he had smiled. He knew he could easily block out what anyone said, so he laughed a bit at the thought.

Kat looked uncertain as she caressed his cheek. “Yeah but don’t take whatever they say to heart. I dont think those things about you.” She said as she knew even the toughest could let worlds get to them. “If my father keeps pushing for a wedding he will get one but he wont be happy about it.” She laughed as she slid out of his arms. “Come on I’m hungry.”

“Of course, I honestly didn’t take anything to heart with him.” He had nodded to her before shrugging. “Not sure on what I would do,” he had mumbled before he pouted like a child. “Aw mann,” he complained as stood up before chuckling and walking to open the door.

Kat laughed as she looked at him with a playful smile. "You don't have to come stay at home with Anubis. I will go get food by myself." She teased as she started to walk ahead of him. She didnt even bother looking back as she pulled back her hair in a pony tail. She wanted waffles so that meant this nice hole in the wall dinner on the edge of campus. It was a rough day so she wanted sugar. She always felt better with food.

Vincent had huffed before patting Anubis on the head as he closed the door behind him. “Never,” he had said sarcastically as he caught up with her and walked to her side as he took her hand. Following with her, he had thought to himself as he looked around him.

Kat laughed as she took his hand. “I thought you didn’t want to go.” She teased as she swung their arms as she lead them across campus. She hummed as she leaned into his side. “So is your father always going to send that creep or is he going to come himself?” She wondered as she looked over at Vincent. She didn’t know what the family dynamic was with his side of this. Her father and her were complicated enough for others to understand. She loved him she just hated how controlling he was of her.

“Of course I did,” he had laughed to her as he looked up to her. He had thought for a moment before he answered her. “Good question but if I do murder either of them, just pretend you saw nothing,” he had joked with her as he shook his head. He knew he couldn’t murder anyone.

Kat laughed as she nodded her head yes. “We can always just Bonnie and Clyde it if we need to.” She teased as she led him to the dinner. She looked excited when she smelled the yummy breakfast smell. She walked inside to grab a table in the back of it. “If I can manage to get the last year and half of school done we can easily just run from this stupidity.” She said wishfully as she looked down at the menu. She was craving waffles with strawberry syrup.

He nodded with a smile, “or that too,” he had said as he walked into the diner with her and had sat down in the corner where she had sat also, but across from her. “Mm, yeah. Run away.” He mumbled as he thought to himself. He wondered if anyone would follow them, and what was he going to do in the feature. He still had many things to figure out. He looked down to the menu as he looked it over.

Kat softly hummed as she watched him with a smile “penny for your thoughts.” She said as she looked at the menu. It was a lot that they had to deal with the last few days. She didn’t even know how to process it herself sometimes. When the waitress came she ordered a Coke and a strawberry waffle “load it with strawberries and syrup.” She said with a big smile as she looked to Vince.

He had shook his head slightly as he looked over the menu. He looked over to the waitress and waited for a minute before ordering. “I’ll just do french toast with a water.” He let her leave before he looked back to Kat. He had thought for a moment before he leaned back and crossed his arms. “We should just leave now. Transfer schools,” he had scoffed to her.

Kat looked at him with a confused look as she leaned back into her seat. “What will you do? I dont know how far along you are in school to even figure out if that is a viable option. If you are almost done then there is no point.” She said as she took his hand with a soft hum. She always thought through her options it was her gift and also her downfall. “Besides our family will always follow us no matter where we go baby. There is no point in running from them. If they get too bad we will just cut them out of our lives.” She said as though that sounded like a better alternative then to run from them.

He shrugged. “Maybe I can be a lawyer,” he had joked with her in past reference. He looked to her hand with a soft sigh. “I don’t know yet, but that’s the best point. Figure out along the way.” He had mumbled to her as he rolled his eyes. “Of course they would, no matter what,” it had been noticeable the frustration in his voice. He really just wanted to leave and never come back, but that’d probably just make matters worse.

Kat moved to nudge his foot with hers as she crossed her arms. “We will bring them to our side one day. For now let’s just focus on what we want to do.” She said as she knew it was a point of frustration for them both. But what can they really do? Nothing right now they didn’t have the power to do anything about removing from their life. “First things first we can move and find a nice place for Anubis. Then we will deal with whatever comes our way.” She said as she gave him a loving smile.

“Who knows. I think we both know that they will never agree to us being together.” He had muttered to her with a slight shake of his head as his gaze moved over to the nearest window so he could see what was happening beyond. Once she had finished he had looked back to her giving her a slight, weak smile along with a chuckle as he nodded. “Alright, fine,” he had adjusted his posture making sure that he’d have a mood change instead of being upset for the whole night.

Kat smiled as she raised an eyebrow at him. “I doubt their approval will keep you away after all they cant erase your name.” She said as she winked at him. She knew that the night was not going to get better after the day they had. She knew they both were tired and upset. But she knew that pancakes always made her feel better when she was overwhelmed so she wanted to share that feeling with her soulmate. “Hmm tomorrow after class lets go to the park and let Anubis run. Maybe have a relaxing day.”

He had chuckled slightly, “I mean yeah, your not wrong.” He had slightly kicked her in a playful manor before adjusting himself once more and leaned against the table with his elbows on the table. “Can’t we just not go to class and go to the park?” He had scoffed to her, knowingly that he didn’t want to have to go to class again.

Kat smiled as she leaned on the table with her elbows. “How about this. You stay with Anubis while I go to class.” She said with a smile as she tilted her head to the side. She wasnt going to force him to go to class but she knew she had to go. “I’ll let you sleep in tomorrow.” She teased like she was doing something awesome when the waitress brought her the food. She smiled seeing the sugary sweet pancakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back