• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒜𝒰.

He kept focus on whom was behind him, instead of giving both of them his full attention. “You don’t have much of a choice,” he had mumbled to her father as he looked over to Kat with a serious expression. He wasn’t sure if he should wait it out, or go ahead and get up. He looked to her father, with a glare before he picked up his glass of water and took a sip. He set it down, before he saw someone walking over, with his assumptions it would have been Monty.

He pushed his chair back and stood up as he faced Monty. His face was clear of frustration. There was no way that he’d just happen to be there at the same time and day. He glanced to Kat and her father before he sighed to himself. He walked towards Monty, causing him to walk backwards, and led him out of the restaurant.

Kat sighed as she looked at her father before she got up and followed Vince out of the restaurant. She knew that no matter how it ended she would choose to follow Vince. She sighed as she crossed her arms standing behind him with an unamused look on her face. “Why are you here? You know stalking is a crime.” She was unamused as she narrowed her eyes at the nosey man in front of her. She knew Vince could handle it but she already had her fill the difference was she couldn’t back talk her father.

Vincent had crossed his arms as he looked to Monty with a blank expression. Looking to Kat he had sighed before grabbing her and holding her in a hug from behind; which often let him relax, when he was stressed. He wanted to punch him in the face so badly right now, it was hard for him to remain actually formal in this type of situation.

“I just thought it’d be fun to see what you were both up too, and honestly your dad wanted to know considering that your not single. He’s been wanting me to simply change that,” Monty had looked to Kat, before settling a hand on his hip. “So, what do you say. Clearly her dad hates you and your dad already hates you.” He had scoffed to Vincent.

Kat rubbed the arms around her waist for a moment before she finally snapped. Her face hardened as she started to yell at monty. “I DONT CARE! It’s no one else’s business but mine on who the fuck I like. So what if they hate him I like him and the rest of you can go to hell for all I care. IF you keep sticking your nosey ass in my business I will make sure you regret it. If you think my father has all the power you are fucking sadly mistaken. If you keep making him upset I will see to it to destroy everything you built. If you think I cant do it then push me further and I will show you why they call me the Ice Queen.” She glared as she knew even her father could hear her but she didn’t care anymore. She was over people being in her business.

Vincent had been surprised as he listened to Kat go off on Monty, but he didn’t stop her. After all, he did deserve it, but as he thought. Monty wasn’t the type of person just to stop because someone yelled at him. After she finished, Vincent sighed before turning her around and holding her close before he whispered into her ear, “please, calm down”. He had never seen that side of her, and honestly he thought it was a nice manor to have. He looked to Monty, without another word.

Monty was slightly caught off guard. He was expecting Vincent to go off on him, not his soulmate. He sarcastically put his hands up. “Listen, my bad,” he said clearly inserting sarcasm. But then he couldn’t help but laugh. “Wow, Vincent, you have some strict girlfriend.” He had shook his head as he chuckled.

Vincent’s grip had tightened around her.

Kat raised her hand up to flick the man off as she buried herself deeper in Vincent’s chest. She was just tired of people dictating her life between her father and this asshole she didn’t even get time to enjoy it. “I am calm.” She told Vincent with her deadpan voice as she looked up at him with a huff. “I want to go home I have things to do and these assholes just want me to murder them.“ He whispered where only Vincent could hear her. She trusted Vincent to get rid of the man because she was tired of dealing with people. She knew her meltdown would be on the news later that day because it always showed up on the news. The last meltdown she had over her fake fiance stayed on the news for days straight. Her father forced her into anger management to learn to control her anger.

He had slowly rubbed her back as he looked down to her. “Go ahead and make your way to the dorm,” he had whispered to her before looking to Monty. He had kissed her, before he let go of her and walked over to Monty. He had swiftly grabbed one of his arms and had twisted it behind his back, to where his arm would lock in place as he grabbed the other one. He had mumbled something into his ear before kicking the back of his leg and pushing him forward.

Monty didn’t say anything after that, he had straightened himself up and rolled his eyes to Vincent as he walked away.

Kat slowly walked towards the dorm with her head held down. She hated feeling angry because so many people in her life made her feel ashamed for losing it. She was just tired and she wanted to lay down. It wasn’t a shock that her morning turned out like this. She knew it would after all but she was tired. She didn’t understand why she couldn’t have a normal life like everyone else. She just wanted to be happy with her soulmate but now she’s got a fight on her hands. She knew her father would watch them like a hawk. Any slip ups and the I told you so’s will come. She stopped in front off a store to take off her heeled boots.

Vincent had caught up with Kat, as he sighed to her. “I’m sorry, very.” He had mumbled to her. He knew that it had been his fault for letting Monty run his mouth about him and her. Especially knowing that she was frustrated with him. He’d need to have a private talk with him to tell him off for once, to make sure that he didn’t come back.

He didn’t know what to do at the main point because he felt guilty. Only if he had known that people couldn’t be trusted, especially if they used that person. He had lowered his head and faced towards the ground as he thought to himself.

Kat turned to face him with a stern look on her face. She made him lift his head to look at her. “You never apologize for them. Never be sorry for their actions.” She said as she let out a soft sigh as she took his hand. “I’m not upset at you. I’m upset for you…I’m upset because they don’t see what I see. You are amazing and they do nothing but put you down. Well fuck them because your mine.” She said as she gave him a glare. “So never apologize to me for their misconceptions of our relationship.”

Vincent had pulled her close, and kissed her. “Alright, alright,” he had whispered, teasingly to her as he tried to brighten the mood. “I won’g apologize anymore,” he had said to her with a small nod. He stood there for a moment before he had grinned to himself and picked her up to where he could carry her and started to maybe his way.

Kat eeped as she was picked up in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she looked confused. “Where are we going?” She asked as she laid her head against his collarbone. She didn’t mind being carried around as long as it made Vincent happy.

“My place, or your place?” He had asked her in a quiet tone. It was noticeable that he calmed down quite a bit. It wasn’t a bother to him either since she was exceptionally light. He hummed to himself. He tried forgetting everything that had happened in the past few hours because it wasn’t enjoyable, well he liked arguing.

Kat blushed as she softly kissed him. “Either is fine just remember alex and Anubis are at mine.” She reminded him as she relaxed in his arms. “…we should just move.” She had a feeling that would cause a big uproar but she didn’t care. He was her soulbond so why couldn’t she enjoy it.

Vincent had grinned before kissing her back. “Hm, then we should go back to your place,” he had mumbled to her as he thought for a moment. He had no problem in moving. “That’s fine with me, where too?” He had joked slightly like as if he was already packed and ready to go.

Kat laughed as she returned the kiss. She thought about it for a moment before she said “A nice place with a park or yard for Anubis to play in. He would like some place to run around I’m sure.” She said as she thought about it for a moment “but I want it close to the school I can’t drive.”

“Of course.” He had thought about it for a moment. “My dad actually has a pretty big place around here. It’s not occupied right now since he has multiple locations,” he had mumbled to her as he set her down in front of her dorm.

Kat looked apprehensive at that as she walked into her apartment. “What if he gets mad and throws us out?” She asked as she bent down to pet Anubis on his head. She didn’t know Vincent’s father so she didn’t know what the man would do.

Alex chuckled as he walked up to him. “Hey wifey and Vince welcome back. He just went for his walk so he should be good. How’d it go?” He asked Vince as he watched Kat go to her room. He assumed she was going to change.

He had chuckled slightly. “I could take over at any time,” he had mumbled to her as he walked in behind her. He had looked to Alex before shrugging and watched Kat go to her room.

“Oh, her father definitely doesn’t like me. But, I don’t care, it’s not up to him,” he said as he shook his head in dissatisfaction and sat on the floor as he pet Anubis. “Then Monty showed up, and someone went off”, he had motioned to where Kat went.

Alex looked confused at him as he motioned towards the door. “Wow he must have pissed off wifey big time then. He better watch it or she will kill him.” Alex nodded his head as he grabbed his backpack. He patted his back with a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry we got your back.”

Kat came back out in sweatpants a tshirt and her hair pulled back. She yawned as she walked to Vincent. She sat down on the couch after thanking alex for watching him.

Vincent had nodded with a scoff. “No kidding,” he had mumbled as he looked up to him. He gave a half smile before nodding. “Thanks,” he had simply said to him after he saw Kat walk out and over to near the both of them. Vincent had stood, and thanked Alex as well, and let him leave.

He had sat down at the table before looking to Kat. “I do need to get change,” he had mumbled as he looked down to his phone for a quick second.

Kat smiled as she nodded her head. She moved to give him a key to her apartment. “When you get back let’s go get lunch…I didn’t get a chance to eat.” She said as she pulled him into a soft kiss. She knew today was upsetting for them both so they needed to decompress. Good food always made her happy.

He had nodded before kissing her on the lips and quickly headed out, closing the door behind him.

About 20 minutes later he came back dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He unlocked and opened the door before walking in and sitting down at the counter.

Kat smiled as she moved to kiss his cheek when he came into the house. “Hello dear.” She said as she walked past him to get Anubis his food. “Where shall we get lunch?” She asked as she set it down before anubis tripped her in excitement.

“Hey,” he had smiled to her as he watched her. “Where would you like to go?” He had asked her, as he leaned against the counter as he slightly hummed to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back