• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern SOS

WoodenZebra

Nyan Nyan Cat vektör
Keatan. The high school best well known for housing some of the most important kids in the country and throughout the world. Stationed in Wyoming the school is right outside a small town with very nice people. The school is also known for its high end security. With guards stationed in and out of the school with gates and barbed wires getting in would be fairly hard. Well someone did it. A terrorist organization with its own goals kidnapped some of the worlds most important children. Can the children pull themselves together long enough to escape or suffer the fate of the successful kidnappers?

RULES: -This roleplay will be pretty chill. I expect at least 1 paragraph minimum(if there's nothing to go off of)(4-5 sentences + per paragraph) when you post. And I would prefer if you posted at least twice every 3-5 days. If for some reason you're unable to do this, please do PM me and I can work out something otherwise we have to get rid of the character and that's no fun.

-This rp will be somewhat graphic with some death or really bad injuries. If you can't handle this PLEASE don't join

-Romance is always allowed as long as it doesn't completely mess up the plot or any arks

-Some characters are just meant to b mean. After all they're rich and such so don't be afraid to make your character as snobby and jerky as possible

-No God modding, bunnying, etc. We all knows the rules with this one.

-Gender roles should be pretty even. I'm okay with one or two more of one gender if that happens but please make it even

-I do need some GM's to keep the rp going if needed and I will assign as I will if you ask

Multiple characters are okay. There are a lot of spots so if you wanted more than one i'll be happy to comply.

(Important note we need the antagonists to be played too. They'll be two adults who are the leaders of the organization)

ROLES: Presidents child 1 doesn't have to be the current prez u can make your own)
Presidents Child 2:
Mob Boss's child:
Enemy mob boss's child:
Famous actors kid:
Famous directors kid:
Famous artist's kid:
Military child:
Military Sargent's kid:
Important Doctors child:
Politician's kid:
Vice Presidents child:
Kings child:
Enemy King's child:
Famous Author's child:
Famous Athlete's child:
(if you come up with something different tell me)

Interested. Are we allowed to reserve characters? If so I'd be interested in either the President's Child or a Famous artist/musician's kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back