• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Sorrow’s Reach - Exalted 3e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Who is able to see the crowd coming towards the Temple? Is it just Mountain and Scorpion, or do all of us see them?

While I would like to donate enough to get the hard copy book, I'm hoping to get the cash together for the PDF. Lunars are my favorite type of Exalted, and I really want that book.

Yeah. They’re right up there with Solars for me. Those are my two favorite. I will be buying it for sure when it’s released.

MasterDAF MasterDAF , I’d like to get you into the scene. Do you think you’d be tracking the dead from where they came from to this village? Just one option I thought of.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Sure, that sounds good to me! Deimos could have gotten word that Bloody Reeds was spotted about a day's ride outside the village. Not knowing if the intelligence was accurate or not, he decides to take a small contingent of around 30 men (Size 2) and follow up the lead to find out.

Just to confirm something before I goof up in the IC thread. When casting spells, it takes the Int + Occult roll to get enough Sorcerous Motes to cast the spell. Can I boost that with my Occult Excellency to be able to fire off a spell even faster than just straight Attribute + Ability?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Okeydoke, I'll do that! Though a question occurred to me, do I do a join battle roll for Deimos and a separate one for the battle group based on average soldier stats, or just one based on his stats?

Also, in reference to the question asked by Sherwood Sherwood I would think he could channel the Excellency to speed the accumulation of motes, as it plays into the idea of Solars being preeminent sorcerers. Solar Excellency caps ensure no other exalts could speed a spell as quickly, and would make the sorcery more efficient in the moment. That being said, I haven't read about anyone doing it so I can't vouch for it's practical application, but it makes sense to me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back