• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog rp

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
This roleplay will be taking place after Sonic Forces. Infinte is defeated but alive the phantom rubies are destroyed but Shadow has one he is keeping for gun but nobody knows that. Dr. Eggman has died of a heart attack and Sonic has gotten into a fight against Metalix and is heavily injured.
Sonic and Amy has gotten married and had a baby named Auroua who is now 7 years old they now have 4 year old boy named Dash. Shadow is still single and moping and over Maria's death 62 years ago and has a pet cat. Tails and Cream have gotten Married and had daughter named Tailsko. Knuckles and Rouge got married and had a red bat son named X and a daughter named Nina a white echinda. Silver and Blaze have decided to live in the past and got married and had a son named Flare he is a white cat with gloves simmalar to Blaze's and shoes simmalr to Silver's he has tekelenies and pryokesis.

Smoketrail, in this time has started travelling looking for both Shadow and a way to heal Sonic. She has a companion cat named Snowfall because he's pure white and graceful AF.

Shadow has just relized Dr. Eggman who died of a heart virus is really his only true family and now is dead. "I vow revenage upon Sonic I will take the Dr's place and build his empire in his name and it alone" Shadow is standing by the grave he made for Eggman and walks away.

Smoketrail was tired from her search, knowing Eggman was gone, she goes to his old factory, breaks in, and remembers the kindness he showed her in the past because she'd actually been looking for the cure so it could be destroyed. Sonic didn't care about her. Why should she care about him?

Metal Sonic: "Shadow why did you start me back up?"
"Because we must avenge Dr.Eggman he died of a heart virus but we must kill Sonic and his friends for him and create the empire eggman dreamed of"
Infinte: "So who is the new leader?"
"Me because I am the one who awoken you and revived Infinte."

Metal Sonic: "I sense someone else in here"
"The energy belongs to Smoketrail so she found us huh? all of you hide she doesn't know about my vow"
Metal Sonic and Infinte:"ok"
I walk towards her.

(ok)
"Find out what this is" grabs blue prints for a Robot and hands them to edge "I need you to find Metal and Infinte (both of which I am will fill out sheet soon forgot to because didn't think I'd be theese two) and work together to figure out what this is for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back