• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog rp

"I'm going to contiune looking for info on the dr's plans for the empire" I walk to the file cabniet by the desk and begin looking through file after file.

I find one file and look through it I don't find the empire plans but I find Bokkun's prints "edge this may help with finishing him" I throw some prints to edge.

As Bokkun was getting worked on he, for no reason in particular, starting singing “I want a tooth.
Just one golden tooth.
Just one to keep my tongue from hanging loose.
Tell you the truth,
I want a tooth.
One that I can lie through.
Dames will find me dashing when they see my flashing my gold tooth.”

I look at the last file and look in it "hm?" there is a bunch of papers saying how to build the empire. "Ok good and i found the how to build the empire plans"
(gtg but I'll be back on tomorrow at 7:30 ish in the morning you two contiune if you want)

He sings again.
“I want a bowler,
an English bowler.”
He gets his feet on the ground and stands up “That's all I'm yearning for and nothing more than that.” He grabs Edge by the neck.
“I'll take it clubbing!” He throws him full force at Shadow “and hobo-snubbing!” He drops a bomb on the ground. “and elbow-rubbing with some shady diplomats!”
His rocket gets him up in the air. “And when I buy the Taj Mahal!”
He flies out of the room “and host a Frauds and Felons Ball, I'll sport my modest little English bowler hat!” He flies out of the base as he’s singing, leaving them to blow up. “Ahahahahahahaha!”

Last edited:
Shadow teleports to Smoketrail and Snowfall and teleports them out front. He then teleports edge infinte and Metal Sonic out in the back.

Snowfall looks at Shadow, "We needed a place to rest... In his life, Eggman showed us great kindness..." he explains, "He told us we'd always be welcome. But the doors were locked."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back