• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sometimes It's A Little Too Real with DarkxAngelxIan ONLY

"Just because he's an MMA fighter and he thinks wrestling is "fake" doesn't mean we can't beat the shit out of him," Luca said. "Roman would woop his ass in a heartbeat and throw him around like a ragdoll," he added before taking a deep breath. He had to get that out. Jason got his food as well and sat down across from Gable. "We are children," he said chuckling.

Jimmy chuckled lightly before nodding in agreement. "You got that right," he stated. Mcgregor wouldn't stand a chance against people like Roman or John, honestly even the cruiserweights would be able to beat him, because they are that damn good at what they do; plus mcgregor wouldn't know what hit him if he faced someone like Brian or Jack. Chad nodded before pulling out his food. "Yeah...." he said softly. He couldn't just act like nothing happened, Jason doesn't understand that what he did took a tool on him.

"I wanna fight him," Luca said. "Show him who's boss," he added. All Jack has to do is whack him with William and its over. "So...um...you wanna talk?..." Jason asked. The least he could do is listening to what he has to say. WWE is not going to let this go, this is going to go on for a while. But the fact that Gable would say something like that was just weird.

Last edited:
Jimmy knew all to well Luca would easily be able to beat him. "I think we all do honestly, plus IF he faced Brian, he would land sliced bread in the first five seconds tops and win in eight," he said. Mcgregor thought he was so amazing but all he's good at is punching, wrestling is a lot more than that sweetheart. Gable chewed his lip before nodding. "Well no shit, that's why I texted you," he stated.

Luca chuckled. "Or you know make him tap out with captain's hook," he stated. He is going to get his ass beat who only weighs thirty pounds more than him. "Hey did you know McGriddle thinks he's cool and went into boxing now too?" he asked. "Yeah....right" Jason said looking down at his food.

Jimmy rolled his eyes. "Of course he did, I hope they break his face," he said casually. Honestly, Mcgregor isn't all that great at what he does, he just THINKS he is. But, whatever if he wants to believe he's the best there is then let him think that; he's in for a rude awakening if he comes to the WWE. Chad sighed lightly before taking a sip of his drink. He didn't know what to say to Jason, this situation was awkward and he didn't like being in it.

"Same here," Luca said. "They have 7 times more muscle then he does," he added. He pretended like he was gonna punch Jimmy in the face. "Knock a bitch out!" he said. "Sorry I'm crazy," he said before sighing. It was probably the turkey. "Listen....maybe I overreacted..." Jason said softly. Sadly they're going to have to keep this going for a while.

Jimmy pretended to fall over after Luca "punched" him. "Luca Brazzi wins by knockout!" he said in an announcer voice before chuckling. He shook his head at Luca's later comment. "Aren't we both? Isn't that why were friends?". They have been wrestling together for over eight years now, it's no wonder they have gotten so close. Chad nodded slowly before pulling the toy that came with his food. "Bruh I got motherfucking Rainbow Dash! Fuck yes!" he said, he wasn't really yelling just being expressive.

Luca chuckled. "The crowd goes wild!" he shouted then pretended to make audience noises. "That's why we're brothers," he corrected. They've known each other for so long that they know what the other is thinking. Jason chuckled softly. "You're so cute," he said. He's never seen him that excited over something, beside when they won the tag team championships. It was nice to see him happy for a minute.

Jimmy sat back up before smiling. "True," he stated. The fact they've been wrestling together for so long was amazing. He honestly couldn't ask for a better partner. Chad rolled his eyes before chuckling. "Listen if you got Pinkie pie you'd be doing the same thing so don't even," he said.

Luca doesn't really have his own home since he's with Jimmy 24/7. Wrestling 24/7. Grinding through to become SmackDown tag team champions, with Jimmy. His home is a trailer pretty much. Jason crossed his arms. "Well guess what I didn't so," he said before sticking his tongue out jokingly.

Jimmy got up before walking over to his suitcase. He took out a pair of spf sweatpants before changing into them. He also took his shirt off and put a tank top on. "I don't know about you but I'm pretty beat," he said before flopping on the bed. He was ready to sleep for a bit, hopefully they'd be able to be on the road again come tomorrow. Chad chuckled before shaking his head. "Well that ain't my fault," he said. He put whatever garbage he had into the little container that happy meals came in before throwing it out.

Luca nodded. "Yeah I'm pretty tired," he got up and changed into his plaid pajama pants. He got into bed after he went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He tried to burrito himself because it was still pretty cold and laid down on his side putting his arm around Jimmy. This isn't weird to them all, they're always cuddling in bed. Jason chuckled following Chad to the garbage. "Yeah I know," he said.

Jimmy smiled lightly when Luca put his arm around him. "I love you," he said. Jimmy and Luca have been with one another for so long that they were practically brothers at this point. Jimmy knew he could trust Luca with literally everything. Chad made his way back to hs room after they were done. He was still planning on staying with Heath and Rhyno, but he'd meet up with Jason tomorrow morning or something. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said.

"I love you too," Luca said before dowsing off into a deep sleep. Let's see what tomorrow. Will they make it out of this storm? Will they ever get home? Tune in next time on SPF-ventures. Jason got putting his hands in his pockets and nodded slowly. "Okay....see ya," he said softly. He's slowing losing his best friend and doesn't know what to do.

Chad walked over to his bed and laid down. He wasn't sure if he would sleep much tonight. He closed his eyes however hoping to at least get a few hours rest. Jimmy's alarm went off around 4 am, he groaned before rolling over to grab his phone to turn it off. "It's too early for this shit," he muttered. He was planning on leaving early in the morning if the snow let up, spoiler alert it didn't, he sighed before changing positions to face Luca. "Are you up?" He asked being it was still dark in the room.

Jason just crawled into bed and slept the night away thinking tomorrow was going to be a better day. Luca groaned like a wildebeest. "No I am not," he said before covering his face with the covers. The last thing he wanted to do was getting up this early but he had too because he didn't want to make Jimmy late. "Too early," he muttered.

Jimmy chuckled lightly before sighing and getting up slowly. He looked out the window to see how bad the snow was. "Well there's a shit ton of snow outside still and I'm not driving in that crap," he stated. He plopped back down on the bed before grabbing his phone to see if he had any text messages. "Vince apparently cancelled all the live events and signings for today and tomorrow so we don't have rush to get anyway," he said. Chad woke up around noon, it was a long night and getting a lot of sleep was refreshing. He got up quickly, not even bothering to change from his sweatpants and hoodie, before leaving the room and going to Jj's room. He knocked on the door and shoved his hands in his pockets, waiting for his friend to answer the door.

Luca nodded and grinned. "Okay that's good," he said. "But we're still stuck here," he thought. "You know I'm gonna file a complaint to the hotel company for not shoveling the snow for their guests when they have to go places," he added crossing his arms. Jason got out of bed slowly when he heard a knock on the door. He took a deep breath and opened the door to see his friend standing there looking bummy like he's been the past two days.

Jimmy chuckled lightly before nodding. "It's probably way too much snow to keep up with, that shit is still coming down pretty hard," he stated truthfully. He sat back down on the bed before yawning. "I'm probably gonna head back to bed, I'm freaking exhausted," he stated. He wasn't even sure why they were used to these early mornings and going all night, it was probably the weather. Chad smiled lightly before waving at Jason. "Hey," he said softly.

Luca burritoafide himself again and snuggled close to Jimmy jokingly. "Me too," he said. We just cold honestly and wanted cuddles. It was nice to have a day or two off since their schedule is packed every single day. Sometimes all you want to do is sleep when there's crappy weather. Jason smiled lightly. "Hey...what's up?" he asked. He left the door open and walked to the dresser to take a shirt out.

Jimmy chuckled lightly before yawning and closing his eyes. He was beat and fell asleep almost instantly. He slept until close one in the afternoon before finally waking up, I guess he was just that exhausted and didn't realize it. Being on the road every day for most of the year really does take a toll on you I suppose. Chad shrugged lightly before glancing towards the open. "Just woke up, you're gonna leave the door open?" he questioned. It really wasn't like Jason to leave the door open, considering all the crazy fans that are known to stalk talent. Normally all WWE talent would leave their hotel doors locked, especially Brian and Paul, Chad couldn't even start to think how they feel going throw what they go through each day.

Jason nodded. "So you can come in," he said. "Can you close it behind you?" he asked. He's not that famous right? Nobody would try to stalk him. He didn't want to fight with Chad anymore, he needs to stops being so sensitive. Why was he so stupid enough to believe that he would turn on him. Luca buried himself him the pillow. "I don't wanna leave the bed!" he said.

Chad nodded before closing the door. "Gotcha," he said before stretching and falling onto the couch. He looked over at Jason before smiling lightly. "So....what are we going to do?" he asked. He was just going to act like the fight didn't happen at this point, it was stupid honestly. jimmy chuckled before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Yeah....neither do I," he stated. He was planning on staying in bed all day honestly.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked. "Like as a tag team?" he added sitting next to him on the couch. "Can we just cuddle all day and watch Disney movies and eat popcorn?" he said all in one breath. "I'm a grown ass man and I don't give two shits" he added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back