• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sometimes It's A Little Too Real with DarkxAngelxIan ONLY

Jimmy chucked rolling his eyes.  "Hey look on the bright side, if we got in this spot, we can get out of it," he stated. By now all the other cars were gone and the roads were covered in snow and ice, Jimmy carefully pulled out of the spot, before leaving the parking lot and getting on the road.  He made sure to drive slowly in case any spots were icy enough to make them slide.  He was thrilled when they were finally in the hotel parking lot. He got out of the car before shutting the door and locking it.  He shivered at how cold it was, waiting for Luca to be ready before entering the hotel again. "You ready?" He asked.  Heath shook his head before shivering.  "No....just wanna sleep more," he said softly.  He was exhausted and being sick on top of it certainly didn't help anything.  It took him awhile but he eventually drifted off into a light sleep. 

Luca grabbed all the stuff and ran into the hotel room, dropping all the items on the floor and then flopping onto the bed. "Its cold out there!" he shouted. "I don't wanna go into the outside world ever again until its summer again," he said wrapping himself in a blanket becoming a burrito. "I don't like the snow!" he yelled into the pillow. "Okay good night," Rhyno said going back to sleep as well.

Jimmy chuckled shaking his head. "Well alright then," he said. He picked up the bags Luca had dropped before putting them away into the fridge and cabinets of the hotel room. He sat on the bed as well before laying back and sighing. It was definitely ugly out there and he wasn't planning on going out until the snow stopped. Being stuck here would suck but oh well, he just wanted to get some rest and hopefully when he woke up the snow will have died down a bit. Heath slept for the rest of the night, only waking up when there alarm went off. Gable turned as well before grabbing his phone to check it. He was hoping Jason had texted him, but he didn't. He sighed lightly before shrugging, oh well.

Luca peeked his head out of his burritofication blanket and looked at Jimmy. "What?" he asked. He just wanted to lay there forever until the snow all disappeared and the concrete felt like they were stepping on hot sandy beaches. He wanted to see his niece for Thanksgiving but sadly that wasn't going to happen because Snow Strom Shelley was passing through the area. Rhyno groaned and sat up. "I don't wanna," he said.

Jimmy rolled his eyes looking at Luca. "You're weird as shit," he stated. He loved his best friend for that reason, he was always able to make him smile when he was upset. He rubbed his arms considering it was pretty cold in the room. He got up quickly to turn the heat up to hopefully make it warmer in the room. "I just want to get home already and see Brynn" he stated truthfully. Heath nodded in agreement to Rhyno's statement. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night due to being sick. Gable opened Jason's messages once again before sending a simple message.

Nathan <3
me
Nathan can we talk?
me
Come on, please?
me
Alright well....goodnight I guess.
me
Hey

Luca nodded. "Yeah I know me too," he said. He sat up still all wrapped in a blanket and looked at Jimmy. "I'm hungry can we make the food now?" he asked. The oven will end extra warmth as well. Jason looked at his phone when it went off, he wasn't in the mood to deal with Chad right now but he didn't want to ignore him either so he just answered him.

Chas <3
them
Nathan can we talk?
them
Come on, please?
them
them
Hey
me
What?

Jimmy shrugged before standing up again and stretching. "Yeah, why not?" he asked. He went over to the fridge before opening it and taking out the food items they had bought. He then grabbed the pan they go to cook the turkey in. He put the turkey in oven before putting to the appropriate temperature. Chad heard his phone go off seeing a response from Jason before instantly smiling. He grabbed his phone quickly opening the chat.

Nathan <3
me
Nathan can we talk?
me
Come on, please?
me
me
Hey
them
What?
me
Can we please talk?

Luca started the stove top and boiled the water to make the mashed potatoes. He took out the vegetables and put them in the microwave and set the correct time for them to cook properly. All Jason wanted to do was get ready for the day and wrestle, he wasn't sure how that was going work now but he has to be fine with whatever.

Chas <3
them
Nathan can we talk?
them
Come on, please?
them
them
Hey
me
What?
them
Can we please talk?
me
I guess

Jimmy smiled lightly sitting on the bed, honestly he just couldn't wait to go home, he loved wrestling but the traveling schedule was insane. It's always nice when they get time off and get to relax at home. Chad checked his phone when it off before sighing, he didn't want to bother Jason, he just wanted to make up with this best friend already.

Nathan <3
me
Nathan can we talk?
me
Come on, please?
me
me
Hey
them
What?
me
Can we please talk?
them
I guess
me
Nevermind
me
sorry to bother you
me
you can find a new tag partner....like you always wanted

Luca sat on the kitchen floor next to the oven. "Are you okay brother?" he said. This is definitely not how he wanted to spend his Thanksgiving but at least he's with Jimmy. Thatis the last thing Jason wanted.

Chas <3
them
Nathan can we talk?
them
Come on, please?
them
them
Hey
me
What?
them
Can we please talk?
me
I guess
them
Nevermind
them
sorry to bother you
them
you can find a new tag team partner....like you always wanted
me
That's not what I want....

Jimmy nodded looking at Luca. "Yeah, I'm good, just can't wait to get home," he said truthfully. They haven't really been home in a long time and Jimmy just wasn't used to it. Going from PPW's schedule, to NXT's schedule, to SDLive's schedule in such a short period of time was insane. He honestly kinda wished that they didn't leave NXT so soon, sure it was hell but they schedule was a lot lighter compared to Smackdown's and that meant he had more time with his daughter.

Nathan <3
me
Nathan can we talk?
me
Come on, please?
me
me
Hey
them
What?
me
Can we please talk?
them
I guess
me
Nevermind
me
sorry to bother you
me
them
me
Then talk to me Nathan

Luca nodded. "Yeah same," he said. Jimmy wonders why Luca is so tired all the time and can literally just fall asleep anywhere, it's because he barely gets any sleep. He goes to sleep at 2am than wakes up at 7am, plus college stress doesn't help either.

Chas <3
them
Nathan can we talk?
them
Come on, please?
them
them
Hey
me
What?
them
Can we please talk?
me
I guess
them
Nevermind
them
sorry to bother you
them
me
them
Then talk to me Nathan
me
I am talking to you

Jimmy nodded at Luca's comment before hugging him lightly. "Hopefully snowmagedon isn't that bad," he said. He knew they were calling for like two feet of snow, but hey the weathermen are normally wrong right? He would honestly just hope for that. The only good thing that jimmy had going for him was he could run off of little amounts of sleep without being tired. That came in handy especially since he was a night owl.

Nathan <3
me
Nathan can we talk?
me
Come on, please?
me
me
Hey
them
What?
me
Can we please talk?
them
I guess
me
Nevermind
me
sorry to bother you
me
them
me
Then talk to me Nathan
them
I am talking to you
me
Can we meet up somewhere?

"Yeah hopefully," Luca said. Honestly was expecting to see nothing white in the window and the hotel to be covered in snow. Maybe shows will even be cancelled, wouldn't that be nice. Its a good thing they have money to spend a few more nights in the hotel.

Chas <3
them
Nathan can we talk?
them
Come on, please?
them
them
Hey
me
What?
them
Can we please talk?
me
I guess
them
Nevermind
them
sorry to bother you
them
me
them
Then talk to me Nathan
me
I am talking to you
them
me
*shrug* where?

Jimmy hugged Luca smiling. "Hey if we get trapped here maybe our shows will get cancelled," he said as if he read Luca's mind. He took the turkey out of the oven once it was done cooking. He set it on the counter before cutting it up and putting it on a plate. He also took the mashed potatoes of the stove and put them in a container. "You ready to eat?" he asked.

Nathan <3
me
Nathan can we talk?
me
Come on, please?
me
me
Hey
them
What?
me
Can we please talk?
them
I guess
me
Nevermind
me
sorry to bother you
me
them
me
Then talk to me Nathan
them
I am talking to you
me
them
*shrug* where?
me
The restaurant in our hotel?

Luca smiled and nodded. "Yeah I'm ready," he said, He got everything ready that he made as well before sitting down next to him, with the blanket STILL around him because he was cold. He took a bite of his food and looked up at Jimmy. "This is nice," he told him. It wasn't the best thing in the world but at least he's with his best friend/brother.

Chas <3
them
Nathan can we talk?
them
Come on, please?
them
them
Hey
me
What?
them
Can we please talk?
me
I guess
them
Nevermind
them
sorry to bother you
them
me
them
Then talk to me Nathan
me
I am talking to you
them
me
*shrug* where?
them
me
Sure....

Jimmy nodded and smiled at Luca. He took a bite of his food as well. "Yeah it is," he said softly. Jimmy had a hoodie on so the cold wasn't really bothering him. He glanced at the heater for a moment to ensure that it was on, the heater was definitely on and working, so soon enough the room would be warm again. He took another bit of his food before sipping at his drink. He honestly loved being with his brother, nothing felt better to him. Chad sent one last text to Jason before getting out of bed, throwing on sweatpants and a hoodie, and quickly making his way to the restaurant they agreed to meet at. He stood outside, waiting for Jason to arrive, not wanting to go in without Jason.

Nathan <3
me
Nathan can we talk?
me
Come on, please?
me
me
Hey
them
What?
me
Can we please talk?
them
I guess
me
Nevermind
me
sorry to bother you
me
them
me
Then talk to me Nathan
them
I am talking to you
me
them
*shrug* where?
me
them
Sure
me
Be there in a few

Luca sighed. "We have to make it up to Brynn," he said. Everything is perfect he just can't seem to get her out of his head. He eventually took the blanket off since it got work in the room and continued eating his food.

Chas <3
them
Nathan can we talk?
them
Come on, please?
them
them
Hey
me
What?
them
Can we please talk?
me
I guess
them
Nevermind
them
sorry to bother you
them
me
them
Then talk to me Nathan
me
I am talking to you
them
me
*shrug* where?
them
me
Sure....
them
Be there in a few
me
Okay

Jimmy nodded at Luca's comment. "Yeah, I know we do," he stated. He would think of something big they could do make it up to his daughter, he wasn't going to just not show up for Thanksgiving and then not act like it didn't happen. He finished of his plate before taking a sip of his drink; he put the dirty dishes in the sink before sitting on the couch and sighing. Chad sighed lightly and hugged himself, he looked like a complete mess and at this point he didn't even care. He grabbed the hair tie from around his wrist before putting his hair up, trying to make himself look more presentable in this case.

Luca took his dishes to the sink and decided to do them. When he was done he sat down next to Jimmy on the couch. He looked out the window and shrugged. "It looks like it stopped snowing," he said. Jason put his phone in his pocket and took his room key. He left in whatever he had on which was jeans and a plain white t-shirt. He made his way down to the McDonald's. Yes, the restaurant is McDonald's.

Jimmy looked towards the window as well before nodding. "Good, although it probably will start again knowing our luck," he said with a slight smirk. He picked up the remote and started channel surfing before settling with UFC. He wasn't sure what matches were on tonight but oh well. Chad looked up when Jason walked over to him. "Hey...." he said quietly.

Luca shrugged. "Yeah probably....I just wanna be home," he said. He turned his attention to the TV to watch the fight that was going on. "Hi," Jason said. It was awkward for a few seconds. "What are you going to get?" he asked curiously and also to break the silence. He going to try not to snap on him and talk as calmly as possible, kind of pretending like nothing ever happened.

Jimmy hugged himself since it was somewhat cold in the room, the heat turned off since it hit a temperature higher than designated. "Who do you thinks gonna win?" he asked randomly, at this point he didn't want to think about what was going on at home, he was just going to live in the moment. Chad was standing in line looking at the menu trying to decide what to get. "I don't know, probably a quarter pounder, maybe a kids meal," he said in all seriousness. "What about you?" he asked calmly. At least Jason looked presentable, Chad at this point looked homeless.

Luca shrugged. "Eh I don't care as long as Condor McGriddle isn't fighting tonight, I hate that guy," he said. Jason chuckled. "You know a happy meal sounds great right about now I think I'll get that," he said. He ordered his happy meal with apple slices and a coke before paying the girl at the register. "Go ahead judge me lady I don't care, maybe I'm getting for my child ever think of that," he thought.

Jimmy chuckled lightly before nodding in agreement, the fact that the midget thought he could take on anyone in the WWE and win was ridiculous. He honestly hoped McGregor did come here one day, so they could all beat the shit out of him. Gable smirked lightly before shaking his head. He ordered a kids meal as well, with gogurt and dr pepper to drink and a girls toy. What? He likes My Little Pony better the Hot Wheels so what? He grabbed the container and his drink once it was handed to him and walked over to one of the tables.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back