• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sometimes It's A Little Too Real with DarkxAngelxIan ONLY

Luca hugged Jimmy back smiling. To think coming from the indies to NXT was a huge change, now they already signed an actual WWE Smackdown contract. Rhyno nodded. "Yeah sure, why what happened?" he asked. He didn't really think much of it, he just wanted to help out a friend.

@DarkxAngelxReigns

Jimmy went to a hotel near the next show and checked himself and Luca into a two bedroom room.  He couldn't believe how quickly this all happened, he only went out there to help someone in need.  Gable chewed his lip before sighing.  "Ah Jordan and I are fighting and I'm just not in the mood to be around him right now," he explained.  Heath was just getting ready to leave the locker room to go there car before turning to face Rhyno.  "Hey what's up?" He asked clearly asking about what the phone conversation was about.  

@DarkxAngelxRollins

Last edited by a moderator:
Luca flopped on the bed on his stomach, he was exhausted from the day and they didn't even really do much. Being the good guys pays off sometimes. "Okay we'll pick you up in a few," Rhyno said before hanging up the phone. He looked over at Heath and sighed. "He and Jordan got into a fight and we wants to stay with us for the night," he said. He honestly didn't mind, he was always willing to help a friend out, he just wanted them to get along soon before it ends badly.

Jimmy laid down on his bed as well before taking a deep breathe.  "I'm exhausted," he said.  He was ready to go to sleep, considering they'd be up early tomorrow.  Gable thanked Rhyno before hanging up.  He leaned against the wall outside to wait for the two to come out as well.  Heath nodded, he was up for helping out a friend, but he didn't want Gable and Jordan to be fighting for much longer, it could only end badly.  "Alright are you ready then?" He asked. 

"Me too," Luca said. He wasn't really tired, his body was just physically drained. He didn't want to go to sleep but knew it would be best at this point. "Yup ready when you are," Rhyno said. He'll try and keep them separated as much as he could so creative doesn't get in on it and do something drastic that neither of them are going to like. He didn't really know that the fight was about but he didn't want to know all of the details anyway because Gable wouldn't like talking about it.

Jimmy sat up slowly before leaning against the head of the bed.  "I don't really wanna sleep though, I'm not really tired," he stated.  He didn't really know what else they could do being it was past two in the morning.  Neither of the two were party goers so clubbing was out.  "Let's take a 2 am trip to Walmart" he said jokingly before smirking.  Referring to the lovely time the two had to go to Walmart with their friend at that ungodly hour.  Heath nodded before getting in the car and driving to where Gable was to pick him up.  He unlocked the car doors once he rolled to a stop to allow Gable to get in.  The weather outside was terrible, so he was looking forward to getting to a hotel ASAP.  Gable got in the car before getting buckled and smiling lightly.  "Thanks guys..." he said.  Honestly if they wanted to know what the fight was about, he would tell them, but he wouldn't just bring it up randomly. 

Luca chuckled. "Do you want too? I really don't care," he said smirking. Oh that was a fun time. Besides they were both wide awake so why not. Rhyno nodded. "No problem we're always there for you you know that," he said. All he wanted to do was get to the hotel and snuggle up in a blanket and have some hot chocolate also while trying to comfort Gable. He's going to tell them what happened eventually.

Jimmy chuckled before shrugging.  "I mean we might as well, we aren't tired and it looks pretty ugly out we should probably get some essentials in case we get stuck here," he stated.  Getting stuck in a hotel was the last thing he wanted be he knew it would be a definite possibility at the rate the snow is falling.  Heath nodded in response to Gable's comment before driving carefully to the hotel, parking in the valet area once he got there.  He got out and got his bags, handing the valet driver his key.  Gable grabbed his bag as well before getting out of the car and going to the check in desk with Heath.

"That is true," Luca said. He got out of bed to grabbed a pen and paper. "Alright we need to make a list," he said. They might not even make out of the hotel and knowing their luck, they would get stuck so there'd be no point but it doesn't hurt to try. Rhyno got his bags out of the trunk and walked behind Heath and Gable shaking the snow off of his shoes, hugging himself. He looks like the kind of guy who can take anything but he hates the cold.

Jimmy nodded putting on his jacket and boots so he was ready before sitting on the bed again.  "We're gonna need food and water," he stated.  He ran hand through his hair before thinking about what else they would THAT the hotel wouldn't have on hand.  "Do we need new toothpaste?" He asked not sure if they used the last of there's or not yet.  Heath checked them all in before heading up to their room handing each Rhyno and Gable a key. Gable went into the hotel room with Heath before putting his junk down.  He would be willing to sleep on the floor or a chair so Heath and Rhyno can each have a bed.  "Ah...I'll just sleep on the floor or the chair," he said 

Luca wrote down food and water then wrote toothpaste on the list as well. "We'll get some just in case," Luca said. Rhyno threw his stuff on the bed and shook his head. "No Heath and I will share a bed you can take the other one," he said to Gable. He's been through alot, the last thing he needs is to sleep on the floor.

Jimmy nodded at Luca's comment before trying to think of what else they might need.  "I'm not sure what else we would need..." he said, honestly they could just look around when they get to the store but either way at least they have a few things they know they need.  Heath nodded in agreement with Rhyno's comment.  "Yeah you're not sleeping on the floor," he stated before putting his bag on the same bed Rhyno had his on.  Gable nodded before putting his stuff down on the opposite bed.  "Alright...." he said slowly.  

Luca shrugged. "Oh well we'll just look when we get there," he said. He ripped the list out of the notebook that he wrote it in and put it in his pocket. Rhyno walked over to him and sighed. "Listen don't feel bad about it okay? We don't mind sleeping together," he said. That probably sounded wrong but oh well.

Jimmy nodded before grabbing the keys to their car and heading out of their hotel room.  He went downstairs before getting in the car and starting it.  Once Luca got in the car he made his way carefully to the store.  Heath nodded before sitting down on their bed and laying down.  "We're totally fine with it," he stated. 

"Be very careful," Luca said. He trusted his driving more than anybody else because he's been in the car with him so many times but he always feels the need to remind him. He was on his phone some of the ride there and was singing along to the songs on the radio to kill some time. Rhyno put his arm around him immediately and smiled. "Yup totally fine," he said. 

Jimmy nodded at Luca's comment.  "Always am," he said.  He pulled into the park lot rolling his at how busy it was.  "Clearly everyone in town had the same idea as us," he stated.  He pulled into one of the parking spots before getting out of the car to go into the store.  Heath smiled lightly before closing his  eyes, trying to fall asleep.  It was freezing out and the hotel room was rather cold as well, but it wasn't really bothering him since he had sheets and Rhyno.  Gable sighed but smiled before rolling over to face the wall, slowly falling asleep.  He wanted to get as much sleep as possible so he wouldn't think too much about Jordan.

Luca followed him inside and chuckled. "When in doubt make your own parking spot," he said. The cold really didn't bother Rhyno since he had so much muscles but he wishes it would be warmer in the hotel room. Its a good he feels like a cuddly bear so he can keep other people warm. Jordan was in his hotel looking up at the ceiling with this hands behind his head. He sighed and turned his body to go to sleep. He fluffed his pillow to get comfortable, then finally falling asleep, thinking about Gable.

Jimmy chuckled lightly before shrugging.  "I mean hey where else was I supposed to park?" he  asked.  Considering literally every parking space was taken in this fricking lot.  He couldn't wait to get out of here and go back to the hotel room, it would be so nice.  He hated being out in bad weather, but at this point they didn't really have much of a choice.  Gable didn't sleep well at all, he continually tossed and turned throughout the night unable to get comfortable.  He was not used to being away from Jordan for the night.  He soon gave up on the idea of sleep and sat up turning on his phone to scroll through social media, most of his mentions were questioning why he and Jordan were arguing; He did not want to deal with that, he ended up signing out of social media before leaning against the head rest.  He opened his text messages and opened Jordan's contact, contemplating texting him.

"I'm just praying that we don't get stuck," Luca said. He just wanted to get back to the hotel and snuggle under a blanket where it was warm and go to sleep. Jordan was able to ignore the world for a few hours until he woke up in the middle of the night. He groaned and looked over at the clock seeing that it read 3:16 AM. He sighed and got out of bed to go to the bathroom. Once he came back in the room, he sat on the bed and picked up his phone scrolling to Chad's number. He bit his lip debating if he should text him or not. He didn't want to bother him if he was sleeping, so he decided to wait it out until the morning.

Jimmy shrugged before grabbing whatever it was they would need.  The night before Thanksgiving and they were gonna be stuck in a hotel.  "Alright what do you want for tomorrow? Considering we can't really cook anything," he asked.  They did have a stove in their hotel considering it was more like a condo than a hotel but still.  He looked around the aisles trying to think of something Thanksgivingy they could eat.  Chad stayed looking at the contact for quite some time before deciding to text Jordan.  He started typing a lengthy apology message, even though he wasn't really in the wrong.  He stopped immediately when he heard Heath moving.  At that point he realized just how bad of an idea sending that message would be.  He closed out Jordan's messages without sending anything.  Heath had gotten up since he didn't feel too hot, he glanced over at Gable seeing his phone light.  "Hey you okay?" he asked curiously.  He wanted to make sure that Gable was okay; he was worried about him.

"Well I want to make mashed potatoes," Luca said. He went to the isle that had the instant mashed potatoes in a box, he grabbed a regular one and also one with with garlic, putting them in the cart. He looked at Jimmy and smiled like a doofus. "What else?" he asked. Rhyno was awake now as well, usually when Heath moves he tends to wake up unless he's in a deep sleep then he won't budge. 

Jimmy shrugged before thinking, cooking a turkey would be hell but it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without one.  "We gotta get a turkey," he stated.  He went to the aisle where the turkeys were and picked out the smallest one he could since it was just him and Luca.  "We need gravy and stuffing," he added.  Other than that, they didn't really need much else unless they got corn or something for a vegetable.  Heath nodded before going to the bathroom.  He stayed in there for awhile before realizing he wasn't going to get sick, he then returned to bed getting under the covers with Rhyno.  Gable sighed putting his phone down before rolling over and closing his eyes.  He had to get some sleep at this point.

"I would be fine with just that packaged sliced turkey with gravy that you can just pop in the microwave to warm it up," Luca said. "I don't want you to feel like you have to cook a turkey....but if you want to that's okay," he said. There was no use arguing with Jimmy, he knew he was going to say that he doesn't care so he'll just let him do what he wants. 'Um...I'll go get the vegetables," he said. He went over to the frozen foods section and took a bag out of the freezer. Rhyno turned over to Heath. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Jimmy rolled his eyes before following Luca. "We are not eating that shit on Thanksgiving we're having a real turkey," he stated.  He wasn't really all to thrilled about needing to cook it, but hey it'll be worth it in the end.  He let Luca pick out whatever vegetables he wanted, since he wasn't really picky when it came to that type of stuff.  Once they had everything they needed in the cart, Jimmy made his way to a cash register to check out.  When they were about to leave a few fans came up to the two for pictures and autographs.  Jimmy signed whatever it was the fans had and took pictures with them and Luca before leaving.  He got in the car and started it before trying to back out of his made spot.  Well shit.  "Luca can I tell ya something.....we're stuck," he stated.  Heath nodded before hugging Rhyno.  "Yeah just don't feel too good," he said softly. 

Luca sighed. "Of course we are," he said. He was just praying that Jimmy would find a way to get out of here. The last thing he was wanted was to spend Thanksgiving freezing to death in a car, at least they have water. Rhyno nodded. "Do you need anything?" he asked. He was so tired now since he'd gotten up in the middle of the night and wanted to go back to sleep but he wanted to make sure Heath was good and well beforehand. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back