• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sometimes It's A Little Too Real with DarkxAngelxIan ONLY

SassyWildHorseTKO

Sassy Wild Horse

Last edited:
Smackdown

Brian chuckled before nodding. "True that or the lucha dragons, honestly anyone but them would be okay," he said. Paul nodded in agreement. "I can't wait til they lose the damn things to be honest," he said. "Then we won't have to deal with their annoying asses," he added.

Last edited:
"Any two random people, I don't freakin care just not them," Jimmy said. He looked at Paul. "Sadly we still have to deal with their annoying asses....everyday," he said.

Paul nodded. "Well yeah there's that," he said. He stretched lightly and sighed. "But hopefully they'll be less annoying," he stated. Brian rubbed his arm and stretched as well. "Are we the main event?" he asked. He looked at the Usos being they would be the ones to know. He wanted to gage how long they had to get ready. He was also curious as to why the Dudleyz were teaming with the New Day.

Jimmy chuckled. "Um no they'll still be the same amount of annoying," he said. "And yes we are the main event," he added. He patted his brother on the back and looked back at Brian and Paul. They need answers as to why the Dudleyz did what they did and they are going to get them tonight.

Brian nodded, turning to face the monitor showing the dudleyz who were in the ring, babbling on about god knows what. He groaned shaking his head. "I just want to go out there and kick their asses," He stated. Jey shifted his weight from his left knee to his right, when his knee started hurting again. "Soon enough we can," he stated. Paul watched Jey carefully, he knew Jimmy wouldn't go for letting Jey sit out and finding a different partner but it probably wouldn't be the best idea to have him wrestle with his knee bothering him.

Jimmy looked at his brother and glanced down at his knee. "Are you okay?" he asked. The New Day came out after the Dudleyz were done with their whole spiel and started talking about what they wanted to talk about for no apparent reason what so ever because it had no relevance to what the Dudleyz were saying at all.

Jey nodded shrugging off the pain in his knees. "Yeah, I'm good," he said. Brian tilted his head. "You sure man?" he asked, "I mean if your hurting, you really shouldn't go out there," he added. Paul nodded in agreement. "You need to heal not get more hurt, plus we can find someone else to tag with us," he stated.

Jimmy looked at Jey smiling lightly then looked at Brian and Paul and shook his head. "Nope I'm not going out there without him," he said. "Plus my shoulder is a little banged up too and I'm still going to wrestle," he added.

Brian sighed before shrugging it off, they have wrestled hurt before. "Alright," he said slowly. He knew they wouldn't go out there alone but Jey was clearly in pain just standing, so what would it really be a good idea to let him go into the ring. Paul nodded at Jimmy's comment. "We get that but I mean he's clearly hurting and that's just with standing," he said. "Guys I'm fine to go out there,: Jey said, he was pain but it was anything unbearable. "I'll be fine,"

Jimmy nodded at his brother and helped him when they had to go out there. He took a deep breath and prayed that his shoulder would be okay. Bubba moved the tables that were around them and put them back under the ring. He took his nice plaid shirt off and got into fighting position when Brian and Paul's music came on.

Brian and Paul ran into the ring sliding under the bottom rope. They got on opposite turnbuckles before doing the same pose, then back flipping off of them. They hugged each other and waited for the Usos to come out. The Usos came out and did their entrance before making there way to the ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy met up with Brian and Paul in their corner along with his brother and were deliberating on who was going to go into the ring first. Big E was already waiting in the ring for his opponent.

Brian looked between the other three then at Big E. "I'll go first," he said. "Though any of us can take him out cuz speed over brawns," he said smirking. Paul nodded in agreement. "True enough," he said. Jey nodded before getting on the apron.

Jimmy nodded. "Alright, I know you're fast but be careful when you fly that he doesn't catch you and if he does, fight with all your might man....I don't know why I'm telling you this you got this go get 'em tiger," he said then looked between the other two on his team. "I'm sorry guys....I think its the shrimp and cocktail sauce I had earlier," he added. Big E got closer to the middle of the ring getting ready for Brian to turn around.

Jey just shook his head getting on the apron holding onto the tag rope. Paul stood next to Jey and watched the whale closely. Brian turned around and performed a running enzuigiri to Big E. He then jumped on the middle rope and jumped off of it doing a corkscrew on Big E. He always made sure he would have enough time to perform his moves before doing them, just to ensure that the whale wouldn't catch him.

Big E grabbed Brian's arm and twisted it behind his back stretching out his abdomen. He began slapping his side to the rhythm of the New Day rocks chant. Jimmy clapped for Brian to get free and yelled holding his hand out to make the tag.

Brian struggled against Big E's grip before kicking his side in order to get free. Once he was free he jumped over to Jimmy to make the tag for him to go in. He then rolled out of the ring to catch his breathe before getting back on the apron. Paul watched Big E carefully again as well as keeping an eye on Xavier who wasn't in the match but was bound to get involved at some point in time. Jey started doing the Uso chant to get the fans cheering for them when Xavier started horrifically playing that damn trombone.

Jimmy clothes lined Big E as soon as he got in the ring and gained a lot of momentum because the fans hyped him up. He super kicked him in the face and he was going to push himself off the rope until Xavier grabbed his leg and pulled him out of the ring.

Paul and Brian jumped off the apron and went after Xavier knocking him out cold when they both super kicked him at the same time. Jey went into the ring and got on the top rope to do a frog splash to Big E to ensure that he stayed down. Jey then got back out of the ring and helped Jimmy back into the ring before going back to their side of the ring. Paul, Brian, and Jey all got back on the turnbuckle hoping for the three count.

Jimmy got on the top rope and did another frog splash to him before pinning him for the three count. Bubba ran into the ring and broke up the pin. He took Jimmy by the hair and dragged him to their corner making a tag to Kofi. Kofi kicked him repeatedly and started the unicorn stampede along with Bubba and Big E.

Jey glared at the referee when he kept them from getting involved. Brian got down from the apron and went to the New Day's corner before pulling D-Von and doing the beauty shot to him. Once D-von was knocked out, Paul went after Kofi super kicking him in the face smirking faintly when he hit the ground rather hard. The two then turned there attention to Big E who was the only none legal man left. He super kicked him in the face taking him out as well, ensuring that Jimmy had time to recover and get the momentum back on their side.

Kofi went out after Brian and did the trouble in paradise on him before going back in the ring to Jimmy. Before Kofi could even react, Jimmy super kicked him in the face and went for the pin. The ref counted three and Jimmy celebrated with his teammates.

Brian groaned before gething up and going back in the ring. He hugged Paul before hugging each of the Usos. "We made a good tag team," he stated. Paul nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we did," he stated. Jey smiled and hugged his brother. He agreed with Brian's statement, the four of them made a really good tag team, no one was ever able to take the new day down that easily due to their cheating style. But with Brian and Paul it became a lot easier to watch all three members at once, as well as the Dudleyz. Heath was backstage warming up for his match, he had a match tonight with Christian, it was going to be his first time facing the suicide blonde, he honestly did not know what to expect so he turned to Christian's best friend. Edge smirked when Heath asked about Christian's style of wrestling. "Honestly Christian isn't like any other wrestler, he has a rather unique style." he stated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy held up Brian's arm along with Jey's smiling. He could get used to this. Not only was he and his brother a great tag team but put them with Brian and Paul, they were unstoppable. Christian was getting ready for his match and was walking to go meet up with Edge. He stopped when he realized Edge was talking to Heath and took a few steps back hiding behind one of the walls and was listening in on their conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back