• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sometimes It's A Little Too Real with DarkxAngelxIan ONLY

Chad shrugged. "Well yeah, and right now," he stated. He wondered what they would do all day being they couldn't go out really, they were trapped in the hotel for the time being. Jimmy smirked before nodding. "I won argue with that, we could always binge watch all of the Star Wars movies," he said.

Jason bit his lip. "Well I wanna call it a truce....but as a tag team I don't know what's gonna happen," he said. "I guess we have to convince creative that we're done fighting and I'm not mad at you anymore," he added. "That too!" Luca said excitedly. "We need popcorn and candy and more candy.....does the microwave even work?......NEVERMIND it does I'm an imbecile," he said randomly going off topic.

Last edited:
Chad nodded slowly before sighing. "Yeah, but you know how creative is," he said. Once creative had an idea they normally went through with it, they would change bits and pieces of it along the way but normally an entire idea wouldn't be scratched. "Theyre gonna break us up," he stated. Jimmy chuckled lightly before shaking his head. "I mean duh, we're gonna have to candy from the shop downstairs," he stated. "and hopefully they have popcorn," he added after a moment of silence.

Jason frowned. "Yeah I know...." he said. The last thing he wants is to be put on a different show and go solo but he's going to have too. "We'll make it work....I hope," he state. If it doesn't then its all his fault. "You're a genius!" Luca shouted. "Let's go," he said.

Chad hugged himself before getting up stretching. "I'm gonna go shower quick," he said. He moved into the bathroom before shutting and locking the door. He took a quick shower before putting his clothes on. Jimmy chuckled shaking his head slowly. "You're crazy," he said before walking down to the little mini mart that was in this hotel.

Jason nodded and sat on the bed. He laid back looking at the ceiling. Luca followed Jimmy to the mini mart and started picking out the candy he wanted. He got some Skittles, Swedish Fish, Twizzlers and Hersey Kisses. With his hands full of candy and turned to Jimmy and said, "Is this enough? Did I get everything? I don't know what else I want, I can't think". Sugar is the last thing he needs right now.

Chad dried his hair quickly, before walking out of the bathroom. He glanced at Shelton unsure of if he was sleeping or not. “Shelton?” He said. Jimmy looked at everything that Luca had. “Popcorn?” He questioned. He grabbed a box of popcorn just in case. “Other than that I think we’re good,” he stated. He put down the popcorn and helped Luca put the candy down. He paid for the sweets before grabbing the bag the cashier had packed for them. “Have a good day,” he said before heading back to their room.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back