• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lia

Bring on the poison and the dagger.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Since it's almost Halloween, I'm really craving some scary roleplays. I'm a big fan of anything that involves horror, and if you're also interested in demons, ghosts, vampires and serial killers, welcome!

First, let me list some personal information and what I always expect from a partner. It will be very similar to the information from my last interest check, because very few things have changed for me these past few months.
  • Please don‘t ghost me. If you ever lose interest in our roleplay, let me know. I won‘t be mad if you don’t want to roleplay anymore, but I will be mad if I have to wait forever for a reply that will never come.
  • Shoot me a PM! I‘m more comfortable talking and roleplaying that way.
  • I’m open to roleplay with both males and females. I'm interested mostly in MxF and FxF pairings for romantic plots, but I don't mind doing MxM when it's platonic. I can also roleplay as either male or female characters, depending on the plot.
  • Please be literate. My posts usually range between 3 and 10 paragraphs, and it would be really amazing if you could give me at least a couple of paragraphs to work with too.
  • I speak fluent English, but I‘m not a native speaker, so please be patient. I don‘t really think it will be an issue, though, because I‘m very strict with my own writing.
  • Let’s be friends! Feel free to talk to me. I love OOC chats and I miss having friends who like writing and roleplaying.
  • I try to get a post up at least a few times a week, but it may take me a bit longer, because I'm a college student and my health is not great. Now, I know life happens, but if you have to spend a long time away and you can‘t reply, let me know.
  • I don’t have any triggers at all, and I like mature themes. I’m fine with death, suicide, murder, drugs, alcohol, any kind of medical conditions and strong language. If you do have triggers, though, let me know before we start. RPs are supposed to be fun, not traumatic.
  • Please be over 18. I'm 22 myself.
Now some plots!

• (1) Slasher.
A dangerous serial killer has been living in a psychiatric hospital for many years. In the meantime, he is visited by the same psychiatrist every day, and they end up creating a twisted bond of sorts. Then the day comes when the serial killer manages to escape, and he immediately resumes his killing spree. And of course the only person qualified to try to stop him at this point is his psychiatrist, who begins to follow him closely.

(Strictly MxF, no preferred role. It can be either platonic or romantic, although a romance will have to be extremely twisted, since psychopaths don't really love anyone.)
  • (2) Ghosts.
Many people have best friends, but few are lucky enough to have a best friend who is also their twin. This pair of twins grew up with a huge bond of friendship between them and the absolute trust that one would always be there for the other. All that changes during their teenage years, when a car accident results in the death of one of them. The surviving twin is devastated, so it's a wonderful surprise when the dead twin returns as a ghost no one can see but the surviving twin. But as time passes and the dead twin begins to harbor not only jealousy and envy of the other, but also wishes for the surviving twin to die, this return begins to feel more and more like a terrible inconvenience.

(This plot is platonic, of course. It could be MxF, FxF or MxM. My preferred role would be the dead twin.)
  • (3) Demonic possession.
A couple of paranormal investigators have dealt with several disturbing and evil things during their lifetime. So when they're called in to investigate a haunted house, they think it's just going to be more of the same. But something goes wrong. After this case is over and the couple returns home, one of them begins to suspect that the demon has not simply left, but that he is still right there, possessing their spouse's body to continue wreaking havoc and destruction.

(Romantic. It can be either MxF or FxF. No preferred role.)
  • (4) Devil worshipers.
There are rumors that the little fundamentalist cult that lives on the outskirts of town does not worship God. It worships Satan. A local journalist in search of the next big story gets close to them to find out if the rumors are true and ends up falling in love with one of the members of the cult, who begins to draw them more and more into their world and lure them with promises of money, power and success that only the devil could assure.

(Romantic. It could be either MxF or FxF, and I would like to roleplay as a female character in this plot. Except for that, no preferred role for me.)
  • (5) Vampires.
It's the Victorian era. A young couple is deeply in love and they plan to get married soon. The man is a very competent vampire hunter and the woman tries not to get involved in his business because she is afraid of those terrible nocturnal creatures. But then comes the night when the woman is brutally attacked by a vampire who seeks revenge on her fiancé, who has killed some members of his clan. She loses a lot of blood, but survives and is taken to a hospital, where she spends days wasting away in a bed with her fiancé by her side. In the end, she dies, but that's not the end of the story. The night after her funeral, she awakens as a vampire and her fiancé doesn't know what to do. How could he hunt her? And, above all, is there still humanity within her?

(Romantic. Strictly MxF. My preferred role would be the vampire woman.)

I hope something in here caught your eye! And I also hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back