• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Some sort of supernatural/protect the kingdom/training partnership?

Zena_Kuzuki

Chello Mello
Hi - so if anyone has any interest in being involved in something like this, please let me know. I like the idea of a lil' sprinkling of romance (preferably a male character), but I don't mind. I will set the scene :) Perhaps as the roleplay goes on, more people characters could be added if it's something that more people like.

It appears to be dusk, but the auburn blaze is not lit with the natural pigments of a sunset sky. In fact, it is the middle of the afternoon - the Celestial City is alight. Bridges, cottages, roads - all to ash, and the great Phenoecian Palace is a wreck in dying embers. The siege was at an end, with the Underath Army's victorious withdrawal - and the town utterly devastated.
She was wearied, bruised, and bloodied.
She believed she had failed in her duty to protect the city and its inhabitants, the city which she so loved and cherished in her many lives across the centuries. She simply knelt into the dirt of the ground, surrounded by the collapsing buildings of burned timber - transforming from dragon to human form - and released a yell of utter anguish and bereavement. Zena had been appointed as Protector and Guardian of the Second Realm, under the glorious reign of King Falchresz - but now she was merely a grieving soul.
"I will avenge. I cannot fail..."

Name: Zena Kuzuki
Year: Freshman
Class: Shape Shifter

Zena's main form:

Zena's less common form

Personality:

Indeed, Zena is a shape shifter, but only on a rare occasion will you find her not in one of her two 'shifts': her main form - a white, dragon of the Celestial Realms, or less so, a young and almost ordinary looking girl. She is incredibly intelligent, agile and self-resourceful, encompassing a nature of both reservation in her distrust and selflessness. Her bestial qualities, primarily as a dragon, enhance her determination to succeed and survive. Obtain Zena's trust, and you make a loyal ally for life. You could say she is too reserved, but she would describe it as "passionate".

Weaknesses? Strange to say, Zena's deep fear of the dark drives sleep away from most nights, except with the flickering of a candle or some source of light. Although, she would never tell you that. She's not afraid of *anything*.

Biography:
Her birth remains a mystery, having lived and been reincarnated into many forms past, eventually to form a combination of life forms in just one life: a shapeshifter. Ultimately, this is her "last life". In her previous life, a dragon, she served as a protector - a defender and primarily a servant to the Kingdom of her birth, Hanukah, under the reign of King Falchresz. The Celestial city was besieged, set alight and left to ashes. Zena vowed since to remain in the form in which she had attempted to protect the city on that fateful day, unless providence urged her otherwise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back