• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Some random older fandom search 💫 [CCxCC] [YGO! | KHR | Detective Conan ]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Link to the post with game fandoms.

Pff, I dunno, hello! I decided to branch my serach to anime fandoms as well. And I'm here with three not really popular, older fandoms. I'll leave it here for that one, lost soul who would be interested~
Well, some rules first.

GKnxka6.png

✦ I'm 21 years old and would prefer for my partner to be above the age of 18.
✦ I do Canon x Canon. I do age up any canon characters that are underage in my roleplays, because I'm uncomfortable otherwise.
✦ From parings I do mostly MxM or MxF as I play male characters. I only do exceptions for FxF (which I'm also open to.)
✦ I'm a literate roleplayer who can go from one to multiple paragraphs, so I'm pretty flexible. Just nothing close to one liner please.
✦ I'm pretty chill and love to chat OOC. I'm active on Discord and we can take any discussion there! I love plotting with my partner!

✦I'm looking mainly for romance stories, but I can do something cute and platonic as well! I love fluff and angst in my rps. I also don't mind any kind of adventure, mystery, supernatural and such. I love some good plots! I don't do erp.

✦
Plot-wise I'm open to all kind of AUs or canon divergence! Below are some fandoms along characters I play and other info about it! Feel free to ask about any parings uwu

✦ALSO, don't comment under this post, if you're interested DM me ✨
Please write your introduction along with it so I know who I'm working with.
I will be deleting all the comments under this post. Nothing against you, I just like to keep things tidy~

ubJzRnO.png

FANDOMS:
(And shortly about)

✦YU GI OH!✦
(I watched Season 0, Duel Monsters, 5D's and ARCV, I'm petty open to playing something inspired by any of those. But I do remember Season0 & DM the best so I will list ships from that one hh. But feel free to ask for others as well!)
I also play the card game as a hobby so if anyone just wanted to chat hit me up xD

Can play: DM(Or Season 0 versions if the exist) [Yugi, Yami Yugi/Atem, Bakura, Yami Bakura, Malik, Yami Malik, Kaiba]

Some parings I like:
(But feel free to ask for others, I probably forgot like half with all the character versions-)

Yugi x Atem | Yugi x Yami (Puzzleshipping/Blindshipping)
Bakura x Yami Bakura (Tendershipping)
Atem x Kaiba (Prideshipping)
Yugi x Kaiba (Rivalshipping)
Malik x Bakura (Angstshipping)
Malik x Yami Bakura (Thiefshipping)
Yami Bakura x Yami Yugi (Darkshipping)

...I'm pretty sure that any mix of those characters will do actually-

------------------------|||------------------------

✦KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN✦
(I'm very familiar with the anime, watched it a lot, sadly never got to the manga so I would stay at anime events only. Most preferred setting would just be the 10 years in the future! Or any AU really.)

Can play: [Hibari Kyoya, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Byakuran, Shoichi Irie, Mukuro, Gokudera, Gokudera Hayato... Spanner?]

Some parings I like:
(But feel free to ask for others)

Hibari Kyoya x Sawada Tsunayoshi (1827)
Hibari Kyoya x Dino (D18)
Sawada Tsunayoshi x Dino (D27)
Gokudera Hayato x Yamamoto Takeshi (8059)
Irie Shoichi x Spanner (5148)
Irie Shoichi x Byakuran (10051)
Mukuro x Sawada Tsunayoshi (6927)
Mukuro x Chrome (6996)

------------------------|||------------------------

✦DETECTIVE CONAN✦
(Do you know it's still on going? Geez. I'm familiar with anime and manga and movies so anything works! I will be playing with adult versions of all the characters [Mainly talking about Conan], unless we're going for some cute, platonic fluff.)

Can play: [Shinchi, Ran, Kaito, Sera, Ai, Amuro, Hattori, Hakuba]

Some parings I like:
(But feel free to ask for others)

Shinchi x Ran
Shinchi
x Kaito
Sera
x Ran
Shinchi
x Hattori
Kaito
x Hakuba