• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings some fandoms, some original, all craving

XionKuriyama

just a friend
hello, not gonna be too drawn out here, the world being On Fire currently and all has me craving some escapism and some roleplay to get my mind off it, so here i am for the first time in ages. i am just a nerdy girl with a meme addled brain, don't even worry about it. let's get right into it.

What to Expect
* the lowercase is purely OOC i promise

* i can do any pairing, but i really love f/f. i'm girl, i like girls, i want girls to be in love with each other.

* i mostly excel at playing girls. i can do boys!! just not my speciality/preference

* i do work an "essential" job and i also nap a lot but otherwise i've got all the time in the world to RP

* that said I do have ADHD and depression and social anxiety (i'm a mess whoops) so you may have to bear with me in terms of reply time and post length. in return i'll be very understanding of both from you--a paragraph is fine and i am ghost-friendly. feel free to poke me if i don't reply for a while though!

* canon/canon, canon/oc, oc/oc, doesn't matter to me

* doubling for days!! it's only fair

*I loooove AUs! please inject that stuff right into my veins thank you

* i prefer PMs! i have a discord but i don't really use it for RPing

* lots of OOC chatter! i love new friends, and i don't bite. play nice with me and i play nice with you!

Pairings
(Bold is my preferred side of the pairing. No bold means I can do either!)

Original

contrary to my own belief I do have some original ideas

Best Friend/Best Friend
Supernatural Teacher/Student Who Can't Control Their Powers
Longtime Vampire/Newly-Turned Vampire
Ghost
/Best Friend Who Misses Them
Soulmate/Soulmate
Fairy/Human
"So I accidentally cursed you to talk in Shakesphere"/"Thee has't did place three curses on me accidentally this week"
(If you do that last one i will LOVE YOU uncontrollable powers are my JAM)

Star Vs. the Forces of Evil
If you grant me this wish I will love you forever. I've been watching this show recently and I love it so much. I just need someone to RP it with AAA. Only Star pairings here because I NEED to rp her she is my soul whoops

Star Butterfly/Marco Diaz
Star Butterfly/Jackie Lyn Thomas
Star Butterfly/Janna Ordania
Star Butterfly/OC

Kingdom Hearts
I've been replaying KH2 and oh my god i forgot how much I love this series. I'm in great need of it.

Roxas/Xion
Namine/Xion
Kairi/Xion
Sora/Xion
Sora/Namine
Sora/Kairi
Sora/Roxas
Xion/OC
Kairi/OC
Namine/OC

Sooo yeah!! hmu​

Vampy or supernatural life could be a fun differentiator from my usual medieval fantasy - are you thinking these as modern or historical settings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back