• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some darker themed romances! (Updated 10/1/20)

BlueCelebi

professional couch potato
Heyo, all! The name's Runey, Celebi, or whatever you wanna call me. I've been role-playing for a good 7-8 years now. I'm looking for a partner to indulge in some darker-themed roleplays with me, especially during this unfortunate time of quarantine when we're all stuck at home. I recently hit quite a rough patch in my life and had to take a break, so if I ended up accidentally dropping an RP, I'm sorry! I'm out of the toxic environment I was in and I'm doing much better! :)

And now, onto the good stuff!

About Me:
  • I'm friendly to FxM, FxF, MxM, nonbinary pals; all LGBTQIA+ (Though I'll always play a female).
  • I love OOC chat! I'd love to talk to you. :)
  • Ditch friendly, as long as you warn me.
  • I have a lot of free time, so I tend to reply either once per day or multiple times a day depending on the length of posts.
  • I live in CST, but time is an illusion and I guarantee that I will be active during ungodly hours of the night.
  • I have ADHD, which curses me with the memory of a goldfish. I can sometimes completely forget to reply to messages, and they can get buried quite easily. This doesn't mean I'm not interested! If I don't reply to you for at least a day or three, please poke me!

About You:
  • Please try to respond at least once a day or every few days. Multiple times a day would be fantastic if you can handle that, but I realize people can be pretty busy.
  • Please be 18+.
  • Please don't come here looking for something short and sweet. I'm aiming for something long-term.
  • I only RP in PMs or on Discord. I have no preference to either, though!
  • Plot building is super important to me. Please be willing to bounce ideas off me and vice versa.
  • Please PM me; I likely won't respond to posts in this thread unless it is a basic question.

The Details:
  • Excluding a few plots, I am specifically looking for a very casual RP at the moment, one where we each spit out a few lines every few minutes; a paragraph max, or perhaps two.
  • Plots will be added and updated occasionally.
  • Darker themes are my lifeblood. Angst, drama, horror, suspense, psychological, all that fun stuff-I can do a little bit or I can do a lot. I would prefer to do something darker than something that is tooth-rottingly sweet. A time will come for that, but today is not that time.
  • Fantasy of all kinds is also amazing, and I would love to incorporate it if we could!
  • Romance, bruh. All kinds of it-soulmates, enemies-to-lovers, you name it. I definitely want to play a romantic RP at the moment, so if that isn't your forte, this probably isn't the thread for you, unfortunately.
  • I will always play a female character, but I don't mind what gender your character is.
  • I have no limits and no triggers (no seriously I can get really dark lol), but please let me know if you have any so I can steer clear of them!

Pairings:

Bold is preferred role. If neither are bolded, then I can play any!

Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon
Villain x Villain
Villain x Hero
Escaped Slave x Former Owner
Cryptid x Cryptid (Or Monster x Monster, or Fantasy Creature x Fantasy Creature, etc...)
Cryptid x Human (^^^)
Dragon x Human
Dragon x Cryptid
Dragon x Dragon Slayer
Royalty/Noble x Criminal
Captive x Captor
Alpha x Alpha
Experiment x Scientist
Assassin x Target
Apocalypse
Lovecraft
Aliens
Enemies-to-Lovers
Arranged Marriage
Omegaverse
Love Triangle

Plots:

Some more detailed plots! If none of these catch your eye, I would love to hear any ideas you might have! :)

Can play either role unless specified
* = craving

There is one particularly vile and elusive murderer in the city that the police have been trying to track down for years, with no luck. Muse A is a detective who has made it their mission to track down and put this horrible person behind bars. Muse B is another detective who has been recently assigned to help with the case, since even after all of Muse A's work, there's been practically no headway on the case. What no one knows is that Muse B is actually the serial killer, and they're keeping themselves close to control the case. As Muse A and Muse B get closer to one another while they work together, Muse A creeps closer and closer to the dark, bitter truth. (I would be playing Muse B in this one. Possible fantasy elements if interested; I have more details.)

Muse A and Muse B were high school sweethearts. They had a close, albeit rather superficial relationship with one another. Alas, their relationship ended horribly and bitterly, leaving both of them with a deep and violent hatred toward one another. Even now, after they haven't seen each other in years, and both have changed, that hatred remains. So, when they end up a reunion at their new workplace/organization, it is anything but sweet. If it wasn't bad enough that they have to breathe the same air after all these years; they're being forced to work together on a project. Can they learn to set aside their hatred with their livelihoods on the line? And will the sparks of their disdain somehow catch the flames they once had for one another?

"Hey, you stole my target!" The night is young, and Muse A and Muse B are both itching to kill. Unbeknownst to them, they have both picked the same prey, and one kills the target before the other has a chance. Rivalry and chaotic hijinks ensue. And perhaps, the deadliest partnership imaginable.

Upon meeting their soulmate, people are overjoyed, eager to make their other half a part of their lives. Right? Wrong. Well, at least in the case of these two. They hate each other and want nothing to do with the other, but life has a way of drawing them together. Will they ever figure out that they were made for each other after all, or will their bitterness lead to their downfall?

Muse A has an enormous crush on Muse B. To them, Muse B is the sweetest, kindest, most incredible person in the world. What Muse A doesn't know is that Muse B's entire personality is fabricated, and in truth, they are a very cynical and unpleasant person. One day, they happen to catch Muse B in the act, who is desperate for Muse A to keep their mouth shut. Muse A's crush is completely eradicated, and it is replaced with a hatred for Muse B. Despite this, Muse A realizes with shock that they are beginning to develop feelings for the person they now know Muse B truly is.

Muse A is a serial killer who, for whatever reason, decided to let Muse B live after they stumbled upon Muse A in the middle of a murderous act. Muse B becomes obsessed with them, always showing up whenever they kill and running into them during their 'normal' daily life. Muse A finds the fact that Muse B follows them around like a lost puppy adorable, and they grow more and more comfortable with each other, in their own twisted ways.

Muse A is completely in love with Muse B. In fact, they're obsessed. Way too obsessed. So much so that they might hurt anyone who dares to inconvenience Muse B. Muse B is also completely in love with Muse A. They are also obsessed, way too obsessed. So much so that they can't stop themselves from destroying anyone else that Muse A might look at. So, who can blame them for being completely overjoyed when they find out that they're both obsessed with each other?

Muse A was once one of the most formidable and powerful heroes/villains around. Until their strength got taken away from them, permanently, for whatever reason. They can't get used to being weak, constantly trying to do things that they no longer have the capacity to accomplish, refusing to admit to their lack of power. Muse B takes matters into their own hands, locking up Muse A, whether to prevent them from getting themselves hurt or to keep them from being even a minor threat.

Muse A is a mentally unstable serial killer who has been captured and locked up in a secure prison facility. Muse B is the psychiatrist assigned to them. They're desperate to dig into Muse A's mindset and find out how they could possibly be okay with all the atrocities they've committed, but as they talk to Muse A more and more, they find themselves being more and more swept away in the murderer's madness. Until finally, Muse B's mental fortitude slips away, and they finally admit what they knew deep down inside the whole time-Muse A is right.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back