• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Funny, because I was listening to chorus battles and I came across two arrangements just now.

The second one of Kuroi Uta shows up on the first page of Youtube search though, so you've probably heard it already. On an unrelated note, here are some other good choruses I found:

I found the second one a while back. I liked it, but the Emi Evans version will always be my favorite.

The others you linked sound pretty good. I'll have to add them to a playlist. Thanks for sharing.

Listening to these songs reminds me that I still haven't played Automata.

Automata's OST is great too. I prefer 3's a little more, but Peaceful Sleep and the robot orchestra choir tracks make it a tough choice.

Keiichi Okabe is still working as a composer, so I trust the OST will be great. I haven't listened to everything yet, but The Weight of the World is one of my favorites at the moment. I'm hoping to get the game soon, but I still have to finish everything else that I bought.

Keiichi Okabe is still working as a composer, so I trust the OST will be great. I haven't listened to everything yet, but The Weight of the World is one of my favorites at the moment. I'm hoping to get the game soon, but I still have to finish everything else that I bought.

Turns out I replied in my head and not in reality.

Automata is great, though I still haven't finished it myself it's definitely made the lower half of my top ten. 9S is best boy. I didn't realize they brought Emi Evans back for it either, but I'm pretty happy about it now I do.

I like it =)

Lol. Too bad. And working on it. Lahz is in JinX's sights as the most stand out IE...though Stein is cute too^^

I see. So Ja's crazy. Or was he listed to be open? I don't recall...

JinX is being hardboiled.

I just wanted to get a blow in before Icarus perfect wipes Edge La. She's hiding after the first strike when she runs out of CDR u_u

GasMaskie GasMaskie

:-_-lines:
She an always hide behind Anubis when she's done. Might be a nice view XD

Yo, the next RP will not be a Hosted Project. There is just way too much hassle involved. Ill probably be linking together a massive amount of pages via a central "Hub". I'll see when the time comes. Though CO-GMing will be the first step.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Why do you keep tagging Cojemo?

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I rarely do OOC shipping but I'm shipping you with somebody here cutie. I won't say who, but know that I am in my head.

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh
What did you want to point out to me about your post now?

Yo, the next RP will not be a Hosted Project. There is just way too much hassle involved. Ill probably be linking together a massive amount of pages via a central "Hub". I'll see when the time comes. Though CO-GMing will be the first step.

GasMaskie GasMaskie

I rarely do OOC shipping but I'm shipping you with somebody here cutie. I won't say who, but know that I am in my head.

Oh, just the message for my idea on how the swapping of visual presets works =P

And that Anubis is being 'not rude'. I mean, she's not being nice either, but she's not being rude XD

GasMaskie GasMaskie

Can't post dank videos as profile comments so I'm resorting to using this thread as place to inform Cojemo. Plus, Bandit's here already.

For now, I think I'll save Joker's level-up.​

Oh, just the message for my idea on how the swapping of visual presets works =P

And that Anubis is being 'not rude'. I mean, she's not being nice either, but she's not being rude XD
Yeah I'm impressed. She managed to not offend anybody for the 1st time I think.

Can't post dank videos as profile comments so I'm resorting to using this thread as place to inform Cojemo. Plus, Bandit's here already.

For now, I think I'll save Joker's level-up.​

Gas, if I asked you to marry me, what would you say? Also, I have another question. What's the appeal of spamming skills to kill a boss monster? Does it feel like you're doing something? I never get that impression especially if there's 10 other people with you.

Uhh...the hardboiled ones? :smilepuff:
Ho-ho. I hope I'm the only person you're sweet with :angel:. Really though, I enjoyed it and your writing in general. No matter what the situation, JinX always retains that playful, breezy atmosphere. It's consistent. Very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back