• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
GasMaskie GasMaskie
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
New project in the works for Kamen Rider W. Nothing has been said on what the continuation will be, but I get the feeling that it could be a V-Cinema. A web series like Amazons would be nice.

3789412983281482134821-1.jpg

Teasers for Build's costume were also released. The belt's shape really makes it seem like they'll be going with a construction theme in the next series.

3789412983281482134821.jpg

GasMaskie GasMaskie
New project in the works for Kamen Rider W. Nothing has been said on what the continuation will be, but I get the feeling that it could be a V-Cinema. A web series like Amazons would be nice.

View attachment 325236

Teasers for Build's costume were also released. The belt's shape really makes it seem like they'll be going with a construction theme in the next series.

View attachment 325238

More Shotaro is always welcome. He's one of the best actors we've gotten.

That Driver probably has a jackhammer motif.

GasMaskie GasMaskie

View attachment 325236

View attachment 325238
I'm calling the protagonist Bob already. Gotta wonder what sort of enemy and Big Bad a building themed cast will have. I hope they make mechas.

In other news, I picked the wrong mobage.

More Shotaro is always welcome. He's one of the best actors we've gotten.

That Driver probably has a jackhammer motif.
If they bring back most of the old cast, I wonder what the explanation will be for Philip not being there. Shotaro will probably stick with Joker if he transforms.

A jackhammer would be cool. The first thing that popped into my head was a winch or some sort of grinder.

I'm calling the protagonist Bob already. Gotta wonder what sort of enemy and Big Bad a building themed cast will have. I hope they make mechas.

In other news, I picked the wrong mobage.

Giant monsters have always been the enemies of buildings. Maybe they'll be the personification of the forces that cause buildings to decay. Build will be the only one that can fix them and protect the city.

I don't know anything about Granblue, but the game looks nice. PlatinumGames is working on it, so it could be pretty fun to play.

Sorry, I was at graduation. I'll definitely get my post out tonight.
Damn. Should I be celebrating too my blue-feathered friend? I might be a little bit nicer to you if give me reason :kissclosedeyes:. I've been told my sweet side is worth it. I'll put on a little mascara if you want.

Damn. Should I be celebrating too my blue-feathered friend? I might be a little bit nicer to you if give me reason :kissclosedeyes:. I've been told my sweet side is worth it. I'll put on a little mascara if you want.
You use actual makeup? I thought you just used the blood of your enemies or something?

Hmm... That's okay. I'm used to you acting otherwise, so I guess I'm more comfortable with that? Not to mention it would probably make me feel bad the next time I tried to poke fun at you.

Only if you let it dry and start to flake off, that's why you need to keep refreshing it.
Huh. Sounds like you've done this sort of thing before. You should unleash the animal IG. Let us destroy RPN together. I always get an itch when my hands are tied and it's starting to build.

Hmm... That's okay. I'm used to you acting otherwise, so I guess I'm more comfortable with that? Not to mention it would probably make me feel bad the next time I tried to poke fun at you.
Lol. BIP. Why do you like having an "adverse" relationship with me? Is there an appeal to it? Even LifeNovel gives me grief sometimes. Literally the NICEST person on this site gives ME grief. Why?

Lol. BIP. Why do you like having an "adverse" relationship with me? Is there an appeal to it? Even LifeNovel gives me grief sometimes. Literally the NICEST person on this site gives ME grief. Why?
The word you're looking for is adversarial.

Because I think that's what you're trying to say when you say '"adverse" relationship'. 'Combative' would also work.
Lol. Excuse me? Who made you the authority on what people should say? If I want to say adverse relationship, I'm going to say adverse relationship.

My lord. On ADJECTIVES no less! Probably the most subjective part of language. You're really trying to correct my adjective?

Huh. Sounds like you've done this sort of thing before. You should unleash the animal IG. Let us destroy RPN together. I always get an itch when my hands are tied and it's starting to build.

I read that as INCEST.
1498602361787.jpg

Lol. Excuse me? Who made you the authority on what people should say? If I want to say adverse relationship, I'm going to say adverse relationship.

My lord. On ADJECTIVES no less! Probably the most subjective part of language. You're really trying to correct my adjective?
Just throwing out suggestions that and when you feel the need to use quotation marks like that it's a fairly safe assumption that your word choice is probably pretty dicey.

You seem like the type who wouldn't be bothered by any jabs. Also, you called me out first for asking too many questions, so I assumed you could take what you dish :D

I read that as INCEST.
1498602361787.jpg
Lol. Gasmaskie-san. Have you already distributed your points for Joker? Once I'm back at this, need to be ready to go. Also, you're crazy. In an annoyingly endearing way. Like when you write us great posts with awesome characterization I smile, but then you say trashy things in the OOC 10 minutes later, I slam my head on the desk.

Just throwing out suggestions that and when you feel the need to use quotation marks like that it's a fairly safe assumption that your word choice is probably pretty dicey.
If I want help with my word choice I'll tag you :kissclosedeyes:

You seem like the type who wouldn't be bothered by any jabs. Also, you called me out first for asking too many questions, so I assumed you could take what you dish :D
Haha. *hugs you*. You're alright, BIP. Glad I got to get to know you.

Yup. It's nice to listen to. Drakengard and NieR have really great soundtracks. Kuroi Uta is one of my favorites.
Funny, because I was listening to chorus battles and I came across two arrangements just now.

The second one of Kuroi Uta shows up on the first page of Youtube search though, so you've probably heard it already. On an unrelated note, here are some other good choruses I found:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back