• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
White Masquerade White Masquerade
Found this song recently, fits Anubis well. And yes, there's is cursing.

Haha. Okay, now that fits from what I've seen of her. However! No changes to profiles! It's to get better at detailing everything on point from the start.

Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar
I have to think about whether to approve. I may wait a bit. The RP is almost over and I don't want to congest the ending. Let me think about it some more.

Can't post dank videos as profile comments so I'm resorting to using this thread as place to inform Cojemo. Plus, Bandit's here already.

For now, I think I'll save Joker's level-up.​

Seems like fine reasoning to me. You're cleared of all charges!

White Masquerade White Masquerade Would you be fine with me replying and doing the chatting in this thread if I'm tagged or talked to, or would you like me to keep to silently lurking and just upvoting whenever I'm tagged since I'm not in the RP? Also as a side note this RP seems cool so I'll be following along and reading what you guys do!

White Masquerade White Masquerade Would you be fine with me replying and doing the chatting in this thread if I'm tagged or talked to, or would you like me to keep to silently lurking and just upvoting whenever I'm tagged since I'm not in the RP? Also as a side note this RP seems cool so I'll be following along and reading what you guys do!
It's no problem. You can talk as much as you'd like; I don't discriminate. Reading along is okay too. There is a summary thread if you wanted more background information on current happenings. The RP is almost over, but you'll at least be able to read a final few things as they unfold.

Ho-ho. I hope I'm the only person you're sweet with :angel:. Really though, I enjoyed it and your writing in general. No matter what the situation, JinX always retains that playful, breezy atmosphere. It's consistent. Very nice.

It certainly does take a lot to ruffle her feathers. As with most things in the virtual world, she tells herself it's not real :closedeyessmile:

It's no problem. You can talk as much as you'd like; I don't discriminate. Reading along is okay too. There is a summary thread if you wanted more background information on current happenings. The RP is almost over, but you'll at least be able to read a final few things as they unfold.

Aww, really? There are 4 quests left...

It certainly does take a lot to ruffle her feathers. As with most things in the virtual world, she tells herself it's not real :closedeyessmile:

Aww, really? There are 4 quests left...
Lol. This is true. Except when you get robbed of your money xD. There are a few more quests left actually. The thing is they're not open yet. They are situation activated. If a situation is not reached, the quest does not pop up.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I rarely do OOC shipping but I'm shipping you with somebody here cutie. I won't say who, but know that I am in my head.
hibiki08.png
pls

why do i feel like it's yaoi?

remember to
wahahHAHAA.gif

Lol. This is true. Except when you get robbed of your money xD. There are a few more quests left actually. The thing is they're not open yet. They are situation activated. If a situation is not reached, the quest does not pop up.

Hmm...I wonder what it takes to trigger them...?

pls

remember to

Since we're nearing the end, and I've yet to see another girl that fits well with the 'best girl' role, it's likely that K will have my vote.

pls

remember to
Haha. You'll never know. And I think I may be able to create a poll with 10 options and below. I think I've almost got it.

Hmm...I wonder what it takes to trigger them...?

Since we're nearing the end, and I've yet to see another girl that fits well with the 'best girl' role, it's likely that K will have my vote.
I'm rolling eyes so hard at you and pretty much everyone else who still reads the OOC. There's nothing special about this K.

Lol. You think I'll say out loud what will trigger them? Quirk. How long have you known me?

Haha. You'll never know. And I think I may be able to create a poll with 10 options and below. I think I've almost got it.

I'm rolling eyes so hard at you and pretty much everyone else who still reads the OOC. There's nothing special about this K.

Lol. You think I'll say out loud what will trigger them? Quirk. How long have you known me?

Are you channeling Lahz again? K seems like a pretty cool person to me. Very down to earth.

One can only hope.

What's the appeal of spamming skills to kill a boss monster? Does it feel like you're doing something? I never get that impression especially if there's 10 other people with you.
You ever hear the story (more of a fable) about trying to get the whole of humanity to call out at once and see if it could be heard around the world?

While a very well organised and equipped group might be able to survive with maybe one party member out of action all the decently complex boss monsters have something for everyone to do to keep the entire group from wiping out, for example one spawns these energy balls that will drift in towards the boss and if they reach it it'll wipe everyone and the only way to stop the balls is to literally run into them but this inflicts massive damage on whoever does it so you can't just have one person running into everything so you need to balance taking the hits while trusting the healers to keep you alive. This is all while dodging aoe attacks from the boss itself and the laser drones.

What's the appeal of spamming skills to kill a boss monster? Does it feel like you're doing something? I never get that impression especially if there's 10 other people with you.

Depends on the lvl of the boss monster and the classes at your disposal. Spamming skills kills the boss monster faster and that usually helps the tank. If there is no tank, using skills in a timely manner can kite the boss, which prevents any one character from dying (especially necessary if the group is a bunch of squishy mages).

But yes, I'd say that the feeling of contribution plays a large role. Skills that do damage do add up, even in large parties.

Yeah I'm impressed. She managed to not offend anybody for the 1st time I think.

Gas, if I asked you to marry me, what would you say? Also, I have another question. What's the appeal of spamming skills to kill a boss monster? Does it feel like you're doing something? I never get that impression especially if there's 10 other people with you.

I'd just laugh. Hard.
McGillis he is a CHAR.png
As for skills, they're less super-special moves and your basic bread-and-butter attacks. FFXIV has flashy combat styles. And like others have said, MMOs are all about contributing to a bigger cause. Your mind has been poisoned by SAO, trying to solo content is absolutely impossible. The only loners in MMOs are the socially inept. Of course, tanks are the fucking best and get to be the protagonists.

It's time.

TRUE NAME: SCHERAZADE

True Name: CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS

fVpChG_LFDXKsWI9dlyPNdsExTRUghxBinbviYw-Dx0.jpg

I think seeing old Servants in new costumes is going to be a recurring thing in each EoR chapter. Astolfo (Male) and Chevalier D'Eon (???) for Agartha.​

Last edited:
Evening folks, how's it going this fine day? :)

@Azure Sky
Hey, I don't wish to rush you or anything, but just was wondering whether you think you'll get time to do an Axis' post before things draw to a close? I imagine you're rather busy and I completely understand if you don't have time right now, just want to clarify is all.

0x4uYLnOkvKV0nr8REwUNvYIlw1f2wTnlRqMRkfoiEo.jpg

Rider of the Resistance is our first new 3* Servant since Jaguardman and his final ascension artwork is absolutely pimpin'. This old man is living the dream. Also, note that he's got the same voice actor as Yazan "I'M GOING TO VIOLATE YOU" Gable

WCcy2rJ.jpg

He also makes this One Piece face during his NP when fully ascended.
Lucem Lucem

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back