• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lmao xD wtf is happening looks like he's extremely shanking someone like im a dirty way I'm sorry

(Oh ho! when Zack said that this is what I thought xD)

Ingrid: *nuzzles Zack and wraps arms around him content* Jonah...we're not doing anything dirty. Just attracting my hubby hornet to me in the way I know how <3 *smirks in a lustful manner and tickles his chin*

(Which reminds me. Don't bees/ hornets have tongues? Or is that just honey bees/ bumblebees
(He is just stabbing people with his battle brothers.)
OH HO
Zack: Kinky but we have to stay classy, Ingrid, save the lust for the bedroom.

I DID DO A THING.

That's great but... Revolver ocelot

I DID DO A THING.

Lol this was fantastic! I want to do something similar but with this Song. I know depressing but it catches my attention. That quote. What do you use to animate?
(He is just stabbing people with his battle brothers.)
OH HO
Zack: Kinky but we have to stay classy, Ingrid, save the lust for the bedroom.

That's great but... Revolver ocelot
(That's a handsome voice)
..... "nothing dirty" XD Jonah feels scared.

Ingrid: Always love always. That's only a private soul bonding moment for you and I to share in the bedroom. *sees Jonah scared and walks over to him then pets him* Awe I'm sorry hun. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. *squats down a bit to view Jonah's face* It's ok.

Lol this was fantastic! I want to do something similar but with this Song. I know depressing but it catches my attention. That quote. What do you use to animate?

(That's a handsome voice)

Ingrid: Always love always. That's only a private soul bonding moment for you and I to share in the bedroom. *sees Jonah scared and walks over to him then pets him* Awe I'm sorry hun. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. *squats down a bit to view Jonah's face* It's ok.

Zack: Fun hornet, fact we do have tongues and they are really small and another interesting thing.. only the women have stingers...

Zack: Fun hornet, fact we do have tongues and they are really small and another interesting thing.. only the women have stingers...
Ingrid: Well it sounds like the manhood got stripped love. I just realized...you already called up the jeweled wasps to make us our baby without thinking or waiting a bit. *takes a moment to process* We have to prepare! We have to figure out where we really want to stay! Near the hive. Here at the tree house. If so then expand. We'll need a nursery big enough to recorate to a child's bedroom and buy them all these baby clothes...oh! *panicks with tears of joy and runs around squaking like an actual raven flapping wings around* I'm panicking!!! Zack we didn't think this through. I'm a terrible parent already! I'm not worthy to me a mother! *falls on knees and bangs ground with despair while downgrading herself*

Like this despair

o
Ingrid: Well it sounds like the manhood got stripped love. I just realized...you already called up the jeweled wasps to make us our baby without thinking or waiting a bit. *takes a moment to process* We have to prepare! We have to figure out where we really want to stay! Near the hive. Here at the tree house. If so then expand. We'll need a nursery big enough to recorate to a child's bedroom and buy them all these baby clothes...oh! *panicks with tears of joy and runs around squaking like an actual raven flapping wings around* I'm panicking!!! Zack we didn't think this through. I'm a terrible parent already! I'm not worthy to me a mother! *falls on knees and bangs ground with despair while downgrading herself*

Like this despair
jonah: *puts on fake moustache and snazzy suit* Hi! I'm.... Hanoj.... From dove and crow realestate! We understand you need a house near the hive, room for kids, and a great price!

o

jonah: *puts on fake moustache and snazzy suit* Hi! I'm.... Hanoj.... From dove and crow realestate! We understand you need a house near the hive, room for kids, and a great price!
Ingrid: *turns to Jonah-err honaj and squints at the male trying ro figure out who he is then shrugs* how the hell did you get here good sir? This forest is often kept away from locals but anyways how convenient. Salutations *shakes his hand* yes we do~

Ingrid: *turns to Jonah-err honaj and squints at the male trying ro figure out who he is then shrugs* how the hell did you get here good sir? This forest is often kept away from locals but anyways how convenient. Salutations *shakes his hand* yes we do~

Zack:You do realize that... we have like a thousand maids right? Right?

Zack:You do realize that... we have like a thousand maids right? Right?
Ingrid: Maids? For what? Taking care of our child? Ah-uh boo boo I'm caring for them without maids. Loved by and raised by their loving parents. We are not hive babe. We won't do that

Zack: As you wish. Where will the child receive his education?
Ingrid: Not quite sure. Maybe home schooled or something. I'm mostly afraid they'll get picked on like me. Maybe he can be a strong, little cadet so I won't have to worry about his self esteem. At least if he's beating others it's fine. Umm...*scratches head* is that wrong of me?

Ingrid: Not quite sure. Maybe home schooled or something. I'm mostly afraid they'll get picked on like me. Maybe he can be a strong, little cadet so I won't have to worry about his self esteem. At least if he's beating others it's fine. Umm...*scratches head* is that wrong of me?
Zack: Not wrong if it's self defence, a good one two is good enough plus it's not like the school system ever intervenes on bullying.

Zack: Not wrong if it's self defence, a good one two is good enough plus it's not like the school system ever intervenes on bullying.
Ingrid: True. They make things worse. Well I guess public winged school it is. If it doesn't work we'll home school him our way. What ideas do you suggest? Also any names? Maybe Buck? *wiggles brows*

Ingrid: True. They make things worse. Well I guess public winged school it is. If it doesn't work we'll home school him our way. What ideas do you suggest? Also any names? Maybe Buck? *wiggles brows*

Okay, weird thought. 20-odd years in the future, the kids/young adults have either graduated or toppled the evil academia and are now living regular lives in regular society. Ingrid and zack are happy parents living in a regular suburb, except Zack now has to deal with a regular office job (he's a drone for the company, lol) and Ingrid is getting pissed at all the middle aged winged Soccer moms who think their kids are better than her epic mixed-winged kids.

Spoiler: The soccer moms end up getting turned into roasted poultry... an end most foul.

Zack: I'm fine with home school, of course, I'll also find professors to peer review the teachers/professors that will be educating the kid. *He sighs at the mention Buck* Okay, fine. Buck is a good name, what about David?

Okay, weird thought. 20-odd years in the future, the kids/young adults have either graduated or toppled the evil academia and are now living regular lives in regular society. Ingrid and zack are happy parents living in a regular suburb, except Zack now has to deal with a regular office job (he's a drone for the company, lol) and Ingrid is getting pissed at all the middle aged winged Soccer moms who think their kids are better than her epic mixed-winged kids.

Spoiler: The soccer moms end up getting turned into roasted poultry... an end most foul.
Hahahaha, that would be great and It'd be funny the ex-soldier being stuck in a dead end office job, threatening his co-workers into submission.

Well those soccer moms better watch out if they keep coming cause they just triggered a fucking Mexican Raven!!! And we have attitude like you won't believe. A flock of crows/ravens what's it called? That's right bish MURDER

Well those soccer moms better watch out if they keep coming cause they just triggered a fucking Mexican Raven!!! And we have attitude like you won't believe. A flock of crows/ravens what's it called? That's right bish MURDER

*Jonah stands awkwardly with only a few raven feathers on his head* I-I wouldn;t kill anyone o_o

*Jonah stands awkwardly with only a few raven feathers on his head* I-I wouldn;t kill anyone o_o
Ingrid: Oi! Did you just pluck those out from my butt/ tail feathers? That's where it mostly drops from

I feel bad for the hornet though. Confined to some misery is what it sounds like. At some point he will gain a stroke from his pent up rage or just snap and shove a broom up his boss' butt hole and plant him in the dirt like a flag or a potted plant. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! Bees get depressed and must be free. They will fucking attack! XD oh lord I can imagine the bail. I gotta call his mom to get him out. Gebus

Hahahaha, that would be great and It'd be funny the ex-soldier being stuck in a dead end office job, threatening his co-workers into submission.

Coworker: *standing by water cooler* Hey Zack, nice antenna. Can you hear the football scores? 8laughs with friends*

Zack: I'm sorry Dean. I could. But I can't hear it over the sounds of the innocent casualties killed in my 85th training routine while I was in the army.

Ingrid: Oi! Did you just pluck those out from my butt/ tail feathers? That's where it mostly drops from

I feel bad for the hornet though. Confined to some misery is what it sounds like. At some point he will gain a stroke from his pent up rage or just snap and shove a broom up his boss' butt hole and plant him in the dirt like a flag or a potted plant. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! Bees get depressed and must be free. They will fucking attack! XD oh lord I can imagine the bail. I gotta call his mom to get him out. Gebus

Jonah: Oh gross no. They grow naturally.

Also. Yeah. I can totally imagine him doing that. "DAVE. GIVE ME A RAISE OR I WILL STING YOU. WITH A GUN. IN THE FACE."

Jonah: Oh gross no. They grow naturally.

Also. Yeah. I can totally imagine him doing that. "DAVE. GIVE ME A RAISE OR I WILL STING YOU. WITH A GUN. IN THE FACE."
Ingrid: so those are yours? You best not be lying to me darling. You about to get whoopin *pops knuckles* run

Lol screw you Dave. Sad he doesn't have a stinger to brutally pierce in his brain

Ingrid: so those are yours? You best not be lying to me darling. You about to get whoopin *pops knuckles* run

Lol screw you Dave. Sad he doesn't have a stinger to brutally pierce in his brain

Jonah: N-no seriously! I have no clue where they came from! They just started growing one day! As far as I can remember I'm the only one in my family with black feathers! ... I think....

Don't know about you, but knives sting :)

Gone for two minutes and several scenarios already pop up.

Zack: Jackson, do you know what they called me when I served in the Chad Hive wars? they gave me a great nickname.... I am Sharashka, Sharashka can be translated into... torturous prison keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back