• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jonah: N-no seriously! I have no clue where they came from! They just started growing one day! As far as I can remember I'm the only one in my family with black feathers! ... I think....

Don't know about you, but knives sting :)
Ingrid: *leans in closer and hums* I remember. You mentioned that back at the academy. I thought you were quite adorable *pinches his cheeks* But then you hooked me up with Zack and I've never been happier. I can never hurt my fuzz butt's friend. Besides you're my favorite friend~ I can relate. I have white tips

Ingrid: *leans in closer and hums* I remember. You mentioned that back at the academy. I thought you were quite adorable *pinches his cheeks* But then you hooked me up with Zack and I've never been happier. I can never hurt my fuzz butt's friend. Besides you're my favorite friend~ I can relate. I have white tips
(We just posted at the same time)
Zack: Didn't we meet first and hook up ourselves? *He said as he walked in*

(We just posted at the same time)
Zack: Didn't we meet first and hook up ourselves? *He said as he walked in*
(Lolz I know)
Ingrid: Yeah but I don't think you were attracted to me on the first day like I was. I mean why else would I...pester you? Common sense when a boy or a girl like each other. I learned more about you but talking to Jonah whom at first was...my crush. Sorry bugger. The more I heard about you the more interested I was.

(Lolz I know)
Ingrid: Yeah but I don't think you were attracted to me on the first day like I was. I mean why else would I...pester you? Common sense when a boy or a girl like each other. I learned more about you but talking to Jonah whom at first was...my crush. Sorry bugger. The more I heard about you the more interested I was.

AND THE PLOT THICKENS!

(wait, can this seriously be done in the rp? This sounds like a really cool thing to do.)

Jonah: DIBS ON GODFATHER. *puts on Italian mobster accent*
Ingrid: Done. Btw You want to go with David hun? I can agree I like it, but lets make his middle name fierce to strike fear into his enemies don't you think?

(Lolz I know)
Zack: Well, I was to a degree attracted but I guess my paranoia did distance me from you until later that is. It's fine, everyone has crushes.
Ingrid: Done. Btw You want to go with David hun? I can agree I like it, but lets make his middle name fierce to strike fear into his enemies don't you think?
Zack: You can give him the nickname I received from my time at war.

OHHHH DAMN.

MY DUMB WEBCOMIC IS ACTUALLY GETTING VIEWS AND COMMENTS.

PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ MY GARBAGE?
This is also a good webcomic
552.png

AND THE PLOT THICKENS!

(wait, can this seriously be done in the rp? This sounds like a really cool thing to do.)
It can if you want. It might turn out differently than the ooc though.
Zack: Well, I was to a degree attracted but I guess my paranoia did distance me from you until later that is. It's fine, everyone has crushes.

Zack: You can give him the nickname I received from my time at war.
Ingrid: Your paranoia made me think I didn't have a chance. I was sad most of the time so I clung onto you as much as I could before you'd leave me or so I thought. I thought if you didn't want me I'd at least make friends with Jonah. Anyways! What was your nickname? Dashiki? Dakilla? Shakakhan?

OHHHH DAMN.

MY DUMB WEBCOMIC IS ACTUALLY GETTING VIEWS AND COMMENTS.

PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ MY GARBAGE?
Yushin my dear you'd be surprised. It takes time and your comics are funny I've read one and I've been meaning to download webtoons but I forget xD and my cousin nags me so I can do webtoons also

Yushin my dear you'd be surprised. It takes time and your comics are funny I've read one and I've been meaning to download webtoons but I forget xD and my cousin nags me so I can do webtoons also

XD why thank you. But I'm not referring to webtoons in this case.

I recently started a new comic called "Cavebound". It was super experimental and kinda a dumb idea in hindsight due to my lack of planning, but nonetheless, I did it and now I seem to have over 100 page views daily.

WHAT DID I DO RIGHT!?!?!

It can if you want. It might turn out differently than the ooc though.

Ingrid: Your paranoia made me think I didn't have a chance. I was sad most of the time so I clung onto you as much as I could before you'd leave me or so I thought. I thought if you didn't want me I'd at least make friends with Jonah. Anyways! What was your nickname? Dashiki? Dakilla? Shakakhan?
Zack: Sorry about that, haha... *facepalms at his past self* And it was Sharashka also called Revolver Ocelot.

(Sidenote: The web comic with scooby is called Scoob and Shag by Misterie Krew on Webtoons, 65# so far.)

I recently started a new comic called "Cavebound". It was super experimental and kinda a dumb idea in hindsight due to my lack of planning, but nonetheless, I did it and now I seem to have over 100 page views daily.

WHAT DID I DO RIGHT!?!?!
You caught their interest. No idea is stupid. If it's stupid to you it's probably lack of interest but if you put in work you'd be surprised by the outcome.
Oof, I'd say "I know how that feels" but I actually never collab XD I'm too scared to.
I can always be your first I have been looking for a partner cause I'm better at comics with friends or with people. Lately I haven't rhe courage cause it leaves me stumped.

WHAT DID I DO RIGHT!?!?!
So I did some digging and a comicfury profile came up about cavebound how it is an interactive adventure with pixel art, some voice actor and that's it.

Zack: Sorry about that, haha... *facepalms at his past self* And it was Sharashka also called Revolver Ocelot.

(Sidenote: The web comic with scooby is called Scoob and Shag by Misterie Krew on Webtoons, 65# so far.)
(I'm sorry dear! We're over here ignoring you. That is a hilarious comic I was wondering what scooby was holding. I thought it was candy)

Ingrid: Hahaha its okay I remember. Little David Sharashka Frothingham~ Awe bugaboo~
So I did some digging and a comicfury profile came up about cavebound how it is an interactive adventure with pixel art, some voice actor and that's it.
Wtf does that mean? Like live comics with voices?

You caught their interest. No idea is stupid. If it's stupid to you it's probably lack of interest but if you put in work you'd be surprised by the outcome.

I can always be your first I have been looking for a partner cause I'm better at comics with friends or with people. Lately I haven't rhe courage cause it leaves me stumped.

That would be cool XD

Uhhhhhh.... LOOK OVER THERE! A DISTRACTION! *points at ingrid*

(I'm sorry dear! We're over here ignoring you. That is a hilarious comic I was wondering what scooby was holding. I thought it was candy)

Ingrid: Hahaha its okay I remember. Little David Sharashka Frothingham~ Awe bugaboo~

Wtf does that mean? Like live comics with voices?
(I don't feel ignored, hell, I've been doing some side stuff in between answering you two)
Zack: Sounds great, also. *puts on some gloves, grabs a vacutainer (the vial that sucks out your blood when you get tapped by a needle) and an armband.* Stick out your arm please.
(No, like a voice actor that used the title Cavebound to describe a sample)

You can't fool me, criminal, I know art styles when I see them. You owe me a pumpkin but first.

What pumpkin?
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPAHS!

*does a Mobius double reacharound out the window, simultaneously doing a triple pirouette while eating a sandwich.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back