• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zack: Bugger mi, oi wasn't guffin about ya chap, *shows Jonah a picture of the captain-general* Da chap looks really miffed nd ugly, doesn't he? Liek a mug, roight??

Jonah: Och! Whosda doaty bampton? looks laek a bloody dobber 'e does! Dannae tell me he's in cammand o'an army, isse lad?

Jonah: Och! Whosda doaty bampton? looks laek a bloody dobber 'e does! Dannae tell me he's in cammand o'an army, isse lad?
Zack: Unnfortuinately, da bloody gobshite is and is a git too, hwen oi foirst laid mi peepers on da bloke, oi swear mi mum cried and mi dads socked himself good. Poor mum and pop.

Zack: Wait, lass, it'z a prank, Oi knicked it when I was an representative of the hornets at their place, the old minger didn't even notice. *he dropped the voice-acting for a bit*
Ingrid: *walks over to the hornet and plants a kiss to both of his eyes* calm down ole chap. I may not be able to speak scottish but I can speak English. *chuckles* I'm fine babe I trust you. It's just a natural reaction. I promise. I wouldn't blame any other bee for finding you attractive. You're a keeper. *walks away anyways*

Ingrid: *walks over to the hornet and plants a kiss to both of his eyes* calm down ole chap. I may not be able to speak scottish but I can speak English. *chuckles* I'm fine babe I trust you. It's just a natural reaction. I promise. I wouldn't blame any other bee for finding you attractive. You're a keeper. *walks away anyways*

*Badumtsk's in scottish*

Zack: Thonks, lass, I trust ya too.

(I was referencing this scene btw)

*Badumtsk's in scottish*
Lol he got it
Zack: Thonks, lass, I trust ya too.

(I was referencing this scene btw)

I thought so. It was so familiar. Hahaha. I knew it was for jokes but its hard for Ingrid cause she has trouble with sense of humor even though she's naturally weird so it makes her ironic.
Ahahaha that reminds me of holdfast those freakingking spammers xD

Ingrid: Anyways have fun fooling around. I'm going shoot at something until I'm no longer pissed. Bye~

Lol he got it

I thought so. It was so familiar. Hahaha. I knew it was for jokes but its hard for Ingrid cause she has trouble with sense of humor even though she's naturally weird so it makes her ironic.

Ahahaha that reminds me of holdfast those freakingking spammers xD

Ingrid: Anyways have fun fooling around. I'm going shoot at something until I'm no longer pissed. Bye~
(I got the jokes, got a good chuckle out)

Zack: Shoot at me, babe, I'll even stand still, so you'll never miss any more arrows.
Jonah: *thirdwheels like a boss then turns to Zack* I swaer, et's a match maed en heaven.
Zack: Dat's roight, chum.

AGHHHH HELP ME.

I'VE BEEN ROPED BACK INTO THE VOCALOID FANDOM.
0b9.png

(I got the jokes, got a good chuckle out)

Zack: Shoot at me, babe, I'll even stand still, so you'll never miss any more arrows.

Zack: Dat's roight, chum.
Ingrid: *chuckles* Zack *groans hating herself for laughing at his adorbale pun and turns to him* I really want to go get those sweer nectar flowers for you to have a taste of its sweetness and surprise you, but you guys can come with and make jokes on the way. So...*gestures him over to her and gives him her best seductive look and a low voice* come on lover boy~

Ingrid: *chuckles* Zack *groans hating herself for laughing at his adorbale pun and turns to him* I really want to go get those sweer nectar flowers for you to have a taste of its sweetness and surprise you, but you guys can come with and make jokes on the way. So...*gestures him over to her and gives him her best seductive look and a low voice* come on lover boy~

Jonah: WAIT! COVER THE EYES OF THE CHILDREN! *covers own eyes*

Zack: Oh, ho, I did not expect that, coming my queen.

When you make exceptions... you make... HERESY.
b8c.gif
Lmao xD wtf is happening looks like he's extremely shanking someone like im a dirty way I'm sorry
Zack: Oh, ho, I did not expect that, coming my queen.
(Oh ho! when Zack said that this is what I thought xD)
Jonah: WAIT! COVER THE EYES OF THE CHILDREN! *covers own eyes*
Ingrid: *nuzzles Zack and wraps arms around him content* Jonah...we're not doing anything dirty. Just attracting my hubby hornet to me in the way I know how <3 *smirks in a lustful manner and tickles his chin*

(Which reminds me. Don't bees/ hornets have tongues? Or is that just honey bees/ bumblebees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back