• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
(Lol I must be psychic xD what encounters have you made? Or rather what kind of frienemies you make lol)

View attachment 548602here is one of the look and yes four because four is badass unless hes a spider then thats cool to have 8
Awww, look at the wittle stripes.
And hwen I met them I just had some normal level-headed conversations, you'd be surprised how ordinary they look, everyday people that are racial purists, honestly, without condoning or condemning I understand them.

Awww, look at the wittle stripes.
And hwen I met them I just had some normal level-headed conversations, you'd be surprised how ordinary they look, everyday people that are racial purists, honestly, without condoning or condemning I understand them.
Hehe I know cute~
I believe all hardcore radicals/ extremeists etc all look ordinary to blend with society while spreading their views when they can/want. What ya trying to say you agree and are rascist? *squints eyes*

20190305_161631.jpg
Also here is the finishing touch and omg! If Ingrid is supposed to be the thunder bird then David is the moth man. He has bird wings yo! Yes! Cryptic buddies!!! But anyways..............................

Ingrid: Look what kind of babies we made love? Awe we made beautiful babies~

Hehe I know cute~
I believe all hardcore radicals/ extremeists etc all look ordinary to blend with society while spreading their views when they can/want. What ya trying to say you agree and are rascist? *squints eyes*

View attachment 548632
Also here is the finishing touch and omg! If Ingrid is supposed to be the thunder bird then David is the moth man. He has bird wings yo! Yes! Cryptic buddies!!! But anyways..............................

Ingrid: Look what kind of babies we made love? Awe we made beautiful babies~
*makes shifty eyes* No... no, *sweats profusely* I judge people based on their actions, if they are a douche to me or others, then... I ignore them and leave, if they act respectful and are genuinely nice, I talk to them and see who they are.

They turned out fantastic.

Zack:*grabs a handkerchief and wipes eyes.* They are beautiful. *sniffles*

*makes shifty eyes* No... no, *sweats profusely* I judge people based on their actions, if they are a douche to me or others, then... I ignore them and leave, if they act respectful and are genuinely nice, I talk to them and see who they are.

They turned out fantastic.

Zack:*grabs a handkerchief and wipes eyes.* They are beautiful. *sniffles*
Pffffftttttttt your fifteen eyes are wide, dialated and shifting you're also sweating and lactating? I say that's suspicious but idk if you're human anymore. Also, that's pretty much how it should be. Be nice folks we're all human.

Ingrid: Awe baby, *hugs and kisses his head* soon *pats* you'll get to hold one soon. Craddle, sing to them or read them a story. Teach them how to be a.mini solider. All of the above and you'll be great dad

Pffffftttttttt your fifteen eyes are wide, dialated and shifting you're also sweating and lactating? I say that's suspicious but idk if you're human anymore. Also, that's pretty much how it should be. Be nice folks we're all human.

Ingrid: Awe baby, *hugs and kisses his head* soon *pats* you'll get to hold one soon. Craddle, sing to them or read them a story. Teach them how to be a.mini solider. All of the above and you'll be great dad
giphy.gif

Zack: I'll teach them everything, it's gonna be so fun.

(just goanna leave this here)
Bravoo

I JUST REALIZED. I HAVENT DRAWN JONAH YET. BACK TO THE DRAWING DUNGEON I GO.
Good luck! Wait didn't we cripple you? *squints eyes* That would mean you have to wheelchair your way down the dungeon falling down two flights of stairs
giphy.gif

Zack: I'll teach them everything, it's gonna be so fun.

Bravoo
I tried so hard and thats all I get?!!! Am I the only excited parent here?!!!
Jk :3 thank you

Ingrid: yes it will big guy *pats his back* wait..does that mean we have twins?

Good luck! Wait didn't we cripple you? *squints eyes* That would mean you have to wheelchair your way down the dungeon falling down two flights of stairs

I tried so hard and thats all I get?!!! Am I the only excited parent here?!!!
Jk :3 thank you

Ingrid: yes it will big guy *pats his back* wait..does that mean we have twins?

Zack: seems like it, *he pauses* I can't wait, i'm so excited.

Zack: seems like it, *he pauses* I can't wait, i'm so excited.
Ingrid: *goes pale and contemplates life on having twins instead of starting with one. Then fixes composure actually okay with it* Yeah okay I'm *wakes up in the middle of the night in darkness and looks around* Oh it was just a dream. *stares at arm bandaged up from taking a blood sample* Must have been from overthinking earlier *stares out the moonlit night*

Ingrid: *goes pale and contemplates life on having twins instead of starting with one. Then fixes composure actually okay with it* Yeah okay I'm *wakes up in the middle of the night in darkness and looks around* Oh it was just a dream. *stares at arm bandaged up from taking a blood sample* Must have been from overthinking earlier *stares out the moonlit night*

Zack: *enters the room* Ah, you are awake, I made an electrolyte slushy when you were asleep. *he places down a tray with the cup in it*

Zack: *enters the room* Ah, you are awake, I made an electrolyte slushy when you were asleep. *he places down a tray with the cup in it*
Ingrid: Huh? *remembers Zack said something about glucose* Oh...thanks love bug *grabs cup and takes small sips adjusting to the cold* I had...a weird dream that you were super excited about being a dad then you cried tears of joy which was cute. We were having twins which in my case was not counting on two. Not that I mind. *sighs* I guess I'm just afraid of turning out to be a bad parent because I can't do it or maybe I'm nervous. *shrugs and leans against the wall with comforter draped over her* What are you doing up so late?

Ingrid: Huh? *remembers Zack said something about glucose* Oh...thanks love bug *grabs cup and takes small sips adjusting to the cold* I had...a weird dream that you were super excited about being a dad then you cried tears of joy which was cute. We were having twins which in my case was not counting on two. Not that I mind. *sighs* I guess I'm just afraid of turning out to be a bad parent because I can't do it or maybe I'm nervous. *shrugs and leans against the wall with comforter draped over her* What are you doing up so late?
Zack: *he pulled up a chair beside Ingrid's bed* It's fine, you are gonna be fine. As to the reason why i'm up so late. *he lifts his hand up and begins counting* 1..2..3..4..5 and *ding his phone's alarm ringed. He got up and left the room, a minute or two later, he enters the room again carrying a piece of paper* 2 eggs were successfully embedded with our DNA, they should arrive in 24 hours if there are no complications. Woooooo!

Jonah: *gets stabbed by back scratcher*
Whoops not my intent
Jonah: ET TU BRUTE!?
Que mi dejistes?
Zack: *he pulled up a chair beside Ingrid's bed* It's fine, you are gonna be fine. As to the reason why i'm up so late. *he lifts his hand up and begins counting* 1..2..3..4..5 and *ding his phone's alarm ringed. He got up and left the room, a minute or two later, he enters the room again carrying a piece of paper* 2 eggs were successfully embedded with our DNA, they should arrive in 24 hours if there are no complications. Woooooo!
Ingrid: 'Just fine is not reassuring babe.' *furrows brows and waits for him returning with good news. Widens eyes in shock that it was not indeed a dream but a dream come true. Looks at an ethusiastic Zack finally jumps in and cheers setting her slushy aside* That's great news hun. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about if they hav our DNA they will have no problem. *tackle hugs the hornet with excitement peppering his face with kisses* Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyou for making this possible and making me the happiest birb ever~ *cries a little out of joy*

Last edited:
Whoops not my intent

Que mi dejistes?

Ingrid: 'Just fine is not reassuring babe.' *furrows brows and waits for him returning with good news. Widens eyes in shock that it was not indeed a dream but a dream come true. Looks at an ethusiastic Zack finally jumps in and cheers setting her slushy aside* That's great news hun. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about if they hav our DNA they will have no problem. *tackle hugs the hornet with excitement peppering his face with kisses* Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyou for making this possible and making me the happiest birb ever~ *cries a little out of joy*
Zack:* He let out a groan when he got slammed on the ground* This love is a bit painful but It's worth it. *He hugs Ingrid tightly* As a token of our love, I'm going to sit day and night to handcraft their cradles, rooms, everything! Hell, I'll even chop the wood myself too.

So, I'm not dead (yay!), but I probably won't be very active the coming weeks either. Sorry about both that and my absence this past week. I'll get back to posting as soon as I can.

Zack:* He let out a groan when he got slammed on the ground* This love is a bit painful but It's worth it. *He hugs Ingrid tightly* As a token of our love, I'm going to sit day and night to handcraft their cradles, rooms, everything! Hell, I'll even chop the wood myself too.
Ingrid: Honey, you'll need rest first. Guess you'll be a busy bee. You must really be hornetored. *giggles* I have a better way for you to show a token of love *whispers induendos in his ears then nuzzles*

(Yes and no. Yes for prank, no for this:

Ingrid: *nuzzles Zack's fur and kisses his cheek then falls asleep because of the softness of his fur* zzzz

Zack: Guess she fell asleep *Zack thought as he slowly pushed her off, trying not to wake her, he then got up and carefully placed her on her bed.* She feels heavier than usual *Another thought ran through his head, as he turned around and was about to leave when he remembered what she said earlier* "Are you still too shy to sleep with me" *He sighs as he faces her bed and slowly, quietly makes his way beside her, tucking himself and her in.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back