• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Camila: "Maybe, but it will be a long and hard journey for you. There might be things that you aren't immune to as well." *Looking at Daniel. "That is why you get a blood bag, or drink a lot of water."
Can't be immune to everything. ^;3^

Camila: "Maybe, but it will be a long and hard journey for you. There might be things that you aren't immune to as well." *Looking at Daniel. "That is why you get a blood bag, or drink a lot of water."
Can't be immune to everything. ^;3^
Not immune to EVERYTHING. More like debuffs. Poison, Electrocution, burning, frost, entropic forces, radiation, and so forth. Just a further amplification of one of his current abilities.

Lee: "Well, bullets, swords and knives will always be a problem. The human body can only do so much."

Daniel: "Yeah, carrying around a bag of my own blood would be creepy. And my diet already is mostly fruits high in vitamin C and foods with heavy amounts of iron. Doesn't make it any easier. But that's how life goes."

I wonder if Lee is immune to the most deadly poisons? 🤔
Camila: "True, and are you immune to the deadliest poisons ever? I am curious about that." *Looking at Daniel. "It's not creepy if nobody finds out about it."

Margate: well you have fun poisoning one another I’m good not suck someone’s soul out... not really at all umm it’s more of a old joke

Not immune to EVERYTHING. More like debuffs. Poison, Electrocution, burning, frost, entropic forces, radiation, and so forth. Just a further amplification of one of his current abilities.

Lee: "Well, bullets, swords and knives will always be a problem. The human body can only do so much."

Daniel: "Yeah, carrying around a bag of my own blood would be creepy. And my diet already is mostly fruits high in vitamin C and foods with heavy amounts of iron. Doesn't make it any easier. But that's how life goes."
I dot think you could be total immune to entropic affects unless you somehow developed the same scales and wierd eyes/blood as Margate they’re basically the reason she’s immune/saturated in the “entropy” effect

Camila: *Eating raw nightshade berries from her bag.
^I found out that you can eat them if they aren't raw.

You mean Lee? He has a resistance to poison. ( Didn't notice the poison guy. )
Camila: "That sucks."

OOOOOOOKAY I'm sober and I am ready to type up the main.
@Kitsune2202 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 @The One-Sided Coin @fuil @SkyLordz @Shog
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
@Gomenesigh
@Meme Machine
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven @Rage DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin Freddie Freddie NivieApple NivieApple . There will be three flights. Also some of you guys i listened to the bunk you wanted and some of you i didn't, some i did the opposite *evil laugh* your pms were all for nothing *bigger evil laugh* Also i've decided to open up one more spot for a reform student. first person to pm me gets it

That guy has chemical generation not poison manipulation. He calls it chemical creation, but it's the same thing.
One used chemicals from a science lab, and the other one use poison from other things. ( Plants, fungus, or animals. I am looking at you, snakes, poison dart frog, and nightshade berries. )
No like a guys that makes potion en chemical and the like

Margate: yeah have to just swallow most things
Camila: "Geez."

That guy has chemical generation not poison manipulation. He calls it chemical creation, but it's the same thing.
One used chemicals from a science lab, and the other one use poison from other things. ( Plants, fungus, or animals. I am looking at you, snakes, poison dart frog, and nightshade berries. )

Camila: "Geez."
so you mean venom....

Yep. That is pretty much what it is.
  • Poison Bending/Control
  • Toxikinesis
  • Toxin Control/Manipulation
  • Toxokinesis
  • Venom Control/Manipulation
^Other names for Poison Manipulation.

Still working on it. Just need to do personality, likes, dislikes, and the Why do you want to be a hero? part.

You should be grateful that we got guys in the rp, since some rp have a bunch of girls and a few guys.

That's literally this now. There's like 8 girls (or sum) and 4 guys who all have pretty much the same name lol I just thought it was funny. I'll gladly create more men if the need be. Aja knows I can handle a ton of characters.

Shoooot you right. I mean Megan Thee Stallion did say its a hot girl summer. I just hate imbalance, there needs to be balance! Mostly cause I like men!

Shoooot you right. I mean Megan Thee Stallion did say its a hot girl summer. I just hate imbalance, there needs to be balance! Mostly cause I like men!
Omg she’s bae. But I mean i have make characters too so it’l Be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back