• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah know I was gonna have everyone who speaks English on same flight but then I was just like naw fuck that I want everyone confused and unable to communicate. Though most people are form English speaking countries I see

So, we just need to post up to take-off? Because being honest hear, going much further than that would start heading into the realms of controlling another's character.

I hope it's not too late to join. I just posted a CS for a male character. Had to dig up an old concept since my usual favorites had already been chosen.

Alright. Letting Lee show off some of his ability. Can't help it when such a prime time shows itself. Thanks Dumplingboy Dumplingboy for not letting anyone get seated in the jets before they took off. :)

DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin
Also next time try to add in some more details in your posting. If you need help I’m more than willing. A could top to go by is to write your post as if the person reading it never read my post. Like if my post went away would Disney be able to respond and know what’s going on.

Also for everyone most of my post will be me giving you a shit load of information and see what you do with it. (And yes I will include smells scenery and other things for our little blind bird) I don’t need a book just don’t be selfish with the details. Others would like to use the information you provided as well not just me

True, and I wanted you to notice my cs. ^33^
Omg my sweet sweet sweet child, I’m not even going to point out what you did I just want you to go back and reread your cs and see if you can figure it out

I got a question mama~ So when you say the planes are by bunk order that includes boys as well. So it's 8 people to a plane correct? (dead tired and just want to know if my characters are on the same flight)

I got a question mama~ So when you say the planes are by bunk order that includes boys as well. So it's 8 people to a plane correct? (dead tired and just want to know if my characters are on the same flight)
Yeah, kinda curious on this because I also made my post like this was the case.

Just noticed this RP, had to try and make a character for it. Kinda new to all of this, so I hope it's not too unberable. Also trying out a ... different kind of power.

DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin
Also next time try to add in some more details in your posting. If you need help I’m more than willing. A could top to go by is to write your post as if the person reading it never read my post. Like if my post went away would Disney be able to respond and know what’s going on.

Also for everyone most of my post will be me giving you a shit load of information and see what you do with it. (And yes I will include smells scenery and other things for our little blind bird) I don’t need a book just don’t be selfish with the details. Others would like to use the information you provided as well not just me
Ya Im re-doing it with a BB code format to be able to use it throughout and remain consistent! Sorry I was so excited didn't see the recommended format you posted either!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back