• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So, we just need to post up to take-off? Because being honest hear, going much further than that would start heading into the realms of controlling another's character.
If you are in the first flight it would simply be you taking off then landing at the terminal. Not everyone speaks the same language and you will have plenty if interaction time at the the terminal

That's literally this now. There's like 8 girls (or sum) and 4 guys who all have pretty much the same name lol I just thought it was funny. I'll gladly create more men if the need be. Aja knows I can handle a ton of characters.
And I did answer your question miss sassy pants, no ain’t much need for more male characters. I have three

Wait doesn’t poison require skin contact... like what if you have scales like Margate...I’m not trying make myself more powerful or anything just pointing out some fridge logic

Yes true but I’m asking the person making it now there poisons function? Since like would it have to get into you somehow or atlest on your skin and then into you? Since the poisoning abilities where not really explained that well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back