• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I getcha. Over the years I do feel that my writing style has slipped up a bit from back when I was handling 3+ characters in RP's. So I can't blame you for being cautious.
I’ll i have six regular characters in this rp with like....five secondary characters. I plan on not sleeping for the rest of my life 😂😂

Freddie Freddie

She can have Telepathy and two abilities or
Photo kinesics with two abilities. Those are two different powers you need to decide what she is gonna start out with. She can grow later on and have two powers. Also ethnicity will just be where she grew up at. Even if she was adopted she still loved somewhere.

My idea for her was that she had abilities based on what angels are typically attributed with, and so her overall power would be angelic... is this not okay? If so I can just switch it to telepathy but I want to keep the angel vibe.

Anaiel: *Her power is Angelic.
Camila: "I am going to ruin her day by turning it into demonic." <- Power Reversal user. xD

The newest person seems a lil op copying abilities? Well I mean they won’t have it straight away but...still kinsa makes everyone else obsolete

That can be fit, and who said that all of them have an opposite? 😐 ( *Throwing in physical contact as an weakness. )
*Pointing at the Hemokinesis guy, since he doesn't have an opposite.

All these power that require physical contact or close range are like “oh... well margates at a advantage” for me I kinda find it funny

Camila: *Touch the person who has a Enhanced Visibility power, and they get Invisibility.
Yep. This is a thing.

Indeed, and I am going to laugh at Camila. Because Power Reversal is pretty much a guessing game to her. ( Light Manipulation is easy to guess their opposite, same with Angelic, but not everybody's powers is going to be that easy to guess. )

I promise when I get over this hangover I will go through this shit I just can’t right now 😂😂

My idea for her was that she had abilities based on what angels are typically attributed with, and so her overall power would be angelic... is this not okay? If so I can just switch it to telepathy but I want to keep the angel vibe.
You can have an angelic theme like it’s whatever but you can only have one power. Like I said in the cs, everybody gonna be limited tot eh basic this rp is centered on character growth. Choose something simple now and further down you can add on.

NivieApple NivieApple
Shapeshifting and power replication are not the same thing. When the time come for your character to get more powerful you can sacrifice your abilities by having two powers with one ability, or you are gonna have to plan on having another ability in the future to look forward too.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 yes you can have character reverses whatever. Though I have to ask why you want that power. With the line up we have right now you won’t be able to defend yourself from any of my characters, and it doesn’t look good for you up against the other characters either. I mean it’s not really a fighting rp so it’s oaky to be the little weakling character, I was gonna make one myself Tba I like the “useless” characters types. A good underdog story.

Pointing at the villains. I want to mess around with them, since that power will confuse them. ( Also last time, I ended up making a space manipulation character. 😆 )

You can have an angelic theme like it’s whatever but you can only have one power. Like I said in the cs, everybody gonna be limited tot eh basic this rp is centered on character growth. Choose something simple now and further down you can add on.

Edited power/abilities and ethnicity!

Nevermind. ( I was thinking that the villains would appear to cause trouble or something, )
Lol or there will be trouble, but it’s more of an inner struggle advisory than boom here is a bad guy

I see, but I wouldn't be surprise if a villain ends up appearing.
I mean there is one already. The vice principal, but that’s the only villain. It’s not really a we fight bad guys kind of superhero rp. It’s ah slice of life mystery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back